It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any new UFO Documentaries? Also, Anyone remember that awesome TV show SIGHTINGS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ufosareawesome

Hi!

What I have seen recently on YT are topics involving the "Alien Wars in the Pacific" which allegedly started in 2012, the hypothetical, upcoming "Alien invasion" (always present but lately revived with some other perspective), and the Project Blue Beam which I am not sure is that recent but since it still has to happen, leaves a lot of room for speculation.
Best

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I see UFOTV have posted the Documentary I KNOW WHAT I SAW on their Youtube channel.
Thought I would share the link seeing as this is a great Doc.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I tend to dislike most documentaries on the subject, but one that always stuck out in my mind is called "UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact"

It all seemed very logical and carefully exposited, with maybe the exception of some Laura-Knight Jadczyk (sp?) material. I got the impression she helped eith the funding so they felt obliged to include her "research". Great doc IMO but beware that angle.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I like the I KNOW WHAT I SAW doc....but it comes off as a big review too much for me personally. If you've been around the UFO topic for any length of time it becomes a pretty boring documentary. Well done but not indepth in anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

Ive seen this one….Good documentary. Though it does go into the deep politics of UFOlogy.

This doc was narrated by the guy who runs Red ICE creations...a very political guy and one with connections to the very alternative UFOlogy community

He goes into the controversy of Greer benevolent alien agenda versus the Project Camelot types who think the aliens have a sinister side or at least they want to examine that possibility,

Overall this is a good documentary with an edge.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

I like the I KNOW WHAT I SAW doc....but it comes off as a big review too much for me personally. If you've been around the UFO topic for any length of time it becomes a pretty boring documentary. Well done but not indepth in anything.

After watching OUT OF THE BLUE I thought I KNOW WHAT I SAW would be just as good if not better, but instead
it came across more like a TV Show about UFO's. But yeah I still enjoyed it. Really looking forward to his new documentary 701.
edit on 30-12-2014 by ufosareawesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Concerning the TV Series SIGHTINGS, I was thinking maybe we could all write to Paramount Television and ask if they could release it on Blu-ray?
Anyone know what their email address is? Can't find it on wikipedia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join