It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Blood Type Congregations of Revelation (YHWH divides us by blood)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
RH - is the original blood type for all the blood types. Many Many times YHWH warned his Adamic people not to blend with the children of fallen angels because they had corrupted DNA. Say what you want but YHWH wanted his Creation to remain pure. When they strayed from YHWH they got foreign wives. You can all read about that fact in many places.

Obviously, it has always been about blood line from day one. One Creator and two Princes. One Prince has wanted to kill, torture and eradicate the others children from the very first day. I would have hoped you knew this. Satan's corrupted O+'s have been like an incredibly successful virus corrupting the A & B negative blood types as the 1st commandment generational curse from the old testament days. Though YHWH is the God of widows, orphans and travelers he didn't want them mixing with Canaanites. We I mean us as a whole today are so corrupted the Canaanites don't look that bad. You cannot resurrect in a body that is full of flesh, liquor & cigarets and the day for that will appear on time ready or not. This is my meaning you pointed out. The RH+ virus has much responsibility and causes the desire for animal flesh.

A message from Abraham to all of his children Jubilees 20
4 And if any woman or maid commit fornication (Oral-anal copulation-Bestiality) amongst you, burn her with fire and let them not commit fornication with her after their eyes and their heart; and let them not take to themselves wives from the daughters of Canaan; FOR THE SEED OF CANAAN WILL BE ROOTED OUT OF THE LAND.
5 And he told them of the judgment of the giants, and the judgment of the Sodomites, how they had been judged on account of their wickedness, and had died on account of their fornication, and uncleanness, and mutual corruption through fornication.
6 'And guard yourselves from all fornication and uncleanness, And from all pollution of sin, Lest you make our name a curse, And your whole life a hissing,
And all your sons to be destroyed by the sword, And you become accursed like Sodom, And all your remnant as the sons of Gomorrah.

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
edit on 25-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: add jubilee 20

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

TheoFieldsGardener I think I understand where you're going with this, but could you give us some commentary,

Did you see the link for the video.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener

Father universal donor O (English) mother Maya/Scottish A+ all 7 children of are A+ and I am happy to report

so, no Darwinism and no creationism exists within mine. Family Studied BY A MAJOR UNIVERSITY!! (genetics and anthropology depts.)

That proves the point I have been making now for several years. Just because an A, B, or AB+'s have RH+ blood does not mean they have a common ancestor with the Rhesus Monkey. It is however the generational curse of the 1st commandment of not loving YHWH. Making it hard to pass up the chance to eat animal flesh which is no problem for the A-'s who according to Dr D'Adamo of Eat Right for Your Blood Type says the A-'s are the original vegetarians which is correct but you will not find that in a Science book. I figured it out using scripture. These were the Hebrews.

a reply to: vethumanbeing

I knew it the connection between the English/Hebrews and bluebloods)esoteric and vague (anyone?).

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here's the connection: When the Giant White Assyrians (Ayians) took the House of YAHqob's namesake (YAHshurun- not Israel) out of the promised land where did they go? Why did Hadrian and Antonine build guarded walls across the border of Scotland and England from sea to sea? The Picts known as Baa-Barians to the Romans were told you can assimilate into our Roman Society on the English side if not don't come back into Europe. Pushing them out of Europe and into North America. Scotland is the only country in Europe to have been know to be warm to the Jews (More on that later). James Adair (buried in NC) wrote a book published in London in 1875 called the History of the American Indians that I am holding in my hand at the moment with 23 different arguments on why the American Indians could have never been anyone but the lost tribes of YAHqob's namesake (the A-'s emphasis mine). We know from the Apocryphal book of Esdras (Ezra) they were taken to a land never before inhabited by man. YHWH said he was going to raise his MessiYAH up through the Assyrian Cedar (fruitless) tree. This is why the man on the Shroud is clearly white. YAHqob's namesake blending with Satan's seed. Again (manifest destiny) get on the reservation or assimilate. YHWH will take away any bias based on DNA at judgement and that is why even his first born priests the AB-'s are born into bodies with Satan's DNA. When the B- Jews fled Germany across to North America this provided the opportunity for YAHqob & YAHudah's namesakes to be blended fulfilling the Prophecy of Ashkenaz Japheth's grandson living in tent's of Shem. Here is a short Video with the scriptures.

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: vethumanbeing
edit on 26-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: the link

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Those who do incarnate into those bodies (Temples) will have a harder time worshiping YHWH correctly.

11. For they, making a god of their belly, sacrificed unto their god the innocent creatures of the earth, in place of the carnal nature within themselves. 12. And eating of their flesh and drinking of their blood to their own destruction, corrupted their bodies and shortened their days, even as the Gentiles who knew not the truth, or who knowing it, have changed it into a lie. Gospel of the holy twelve 87

YHWH is the Creator of all things. YHWH has the legal right to judge his creations. Maybe we should listen to YHWH and keep his law.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

O negative according to the Church of Pergamum in the 7 Churches of Revelation are interpreted as Fallen Angels. Progeny of ha Wah (Eve) and Satan (XES) – Cain and the Grigori before flood – Ham and Lot’s Daughters after the flood.

Pergamum – United by Marriage and Purgatory’s secret – Fallen Angel Hybrids receive Eve’s RH- blood

1) The Grigori dwell in purgatory on Venus & Satan’s Seat is: planet X (XES/Zeus –Jupiter).
2) Has those that didn’t deny YAHshuWah’s NAME nor the prophecy of him even when Herod Antipas slew John the Baptist amongst them in Satan’s abode (Machaerus, Moab)
3) Against Them: Doctrine of eating yeast, animal flesh and fermented alcohol.
4) & Beautiful fair Daughters of Moab (Lot’s hybrid progeny) trading unlawful sexual favors (Sodomy - Harlotry) learned in Sodom & Gomorrah made doctrine of war by Balaam.
5) & Has them that hold to the doctrine of the Nike Laitans - evangelists of Zeus- XES (evils agent) Nike (Goddess of Victory) Laitans - clergy
6) The overcomers will eat manna and receive a new name because Zeus’ name will be forgotten. Hosea 2:16

Do you taste, smell and hear things others do not? Can you easily sense when people lie to you? Are you a loving but easily moved to jealousy? Are you especially gifted at pleasing your lover? Do you rarely say you’re sorry for anything and hold a grudge? Do you lose fights or altercations? Do you have a green thumb? Do bad things happen to those who oppose you without lifting a hand?

Famous O-‘s: Cain, Ham, Bythia, Rahab, Elijah, Ruth, Bathsheba, Solomon, John the Baptist.

Here's the connection: Adam was to rule this world but when asked to bow down to him Satan refused saying “this newly created being was younger than I” and he would not do it even at the behest of Michael. Satan set out to take Adam’s throne which he managed to do by seducing Adam’s wife Eve but did not touch Adam. The result was Eve’s first Child Cain would rule over all Adam and Eve’s children but Cain became wrathful when his younger step brother’s offering was accepted but not his. When Abel explained to Cain that his offering wasn’t accepted because his heart wasn’t pure Cain struck him down. Abel knew Cain was eating his sheep because Cain was clothed in their pelts.

So what is the purpose of this Biblical story?
Satan and his Angels, the Grigori from planet X (XES-Zeus/Jupiter) fell because they didn’t keep their Heavenly ORDER on the 2nd day of Creation. They traded their Heavenly abode to take Adam’s throne. They did so through sexual intercourse with woman. They became locked into flesh bodies because of their coveting women. They also created an addition race of Hybrids that were blended with animals. Adam & Eve’s progeny are of like kind with Angels because of Eve’s RH- blood but not of the animal kind so these children of Angels and women, blended with animals became the Giants of Enoch- Gen. 6:4. Part Angel part animal and called Demons. They were so wicked YHWH was forced to judge them and the Angels before the flood. The Grigori and their Giant children have fooled the world today into breaking YHWH’s provision for food on the first page of the Christian Bible. While the Grigori Angels have not been welcome in Heaven since their fall, Moses did raise them up at Exodus. The Messiah confirmed this when he raised Lazarus. The Qumran Essenes were a great example of these O-‘s who had turned back to YHWH. They will share in the resurrection but only by bending a knee to YAHshuWAH.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Proof Cain is an O- because he is to rule over the children of Adam and ha Wah (Eve)

Genesis 4:4-7 (KJV)
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Proof Esau is an O- and YAHqob is Adam's progeny.

Genesis 25:23-28 (KJV)
23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.
27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.
28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, from my polytheistic point of view, how am I to reconcile this with there being no actual evidence to show this is anything more than a ergot induced theory?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi. I ran across this when looking up the meaning to my name. My name is Essiyah and I have O blood. Do you know what my name means? Also, could you explain the blood thing to me. I’ve been a follower of Jesus my whole life as I was taught by my dad. This is very interesting and scary at the same time. Is there anything you can tell me?

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
Yes but clearly we are meant to be divided by 8 and the EssiYAH speaks to 7 of them in Revelation twice mentioning the 8th. They do not belong to him so he will not address them until the end using only one name. You have to understand they have been punishing his children for thousands of years even eating them and drinking their blood. This is why there had to be a flood to take away their enormous advantage because of being sired by angels. And even today we are because of blood breaking barriers drugs like Rhogam not to mention all the secret experiments the governments of the world have been conducting on all plant and life forms will provoke another cleansing, this time by fire in order to rid the earth of these abominations.

They should have stuck to breeding their dogs but they couldn't leave YHWH's creations alone so now there must be another reckoning. My advice to all is to make your body as alkaline as you can because your diet is going to reveal your sins as it has been spoken. YHWH has been warning of this since the last deluge. There becomes a powerful voice in the minds of those who give themselves over to cruELty and their has always been eventual justice for all of those atrocities holocausts. YHWH judges fairly but the wicked must be separated from the upright. It has been said.

a reply to: LexiconV

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join