It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Blood Type Congregations of Revelation (YHWH divides us by blood)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I watched (read) that vid and I do believe the assertion made is that all those with O+ blood are related to the Nephilim?!

Something like that. Only problem is O negative is considered the most "pure" by science, any blood type can receive it, yet people with O negative can only receive O negative blood themselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: loveguy
Why if you don't believe in fairy tales would you use said fairy tale to prove a point?

I have not ONCE seen anyone on ATS provide a single shred of evidence that suggests that the Bible is a "fairy tale".

In FACT, the Bible is proven as the word of God by the 100% accurate fulfillment of Bible prophesies.

Of course the reason is obvious, except for the elite sponsored propaganda it doesn't exist.

Are people really that gullible?

It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance.

...there has never been a book that has been as viciously attacked as the Bible. The Bible has been banned, burned, mocked, ridiculed and defamed. Many have been put to death for simply possessing a Bible. But still the idea that the Bible is a fairy tale persists.

Another attestation to the Bible’s divine authorship is the vast number of detailed biblical prophecies that have come true exactly as foretold. We see the psalmist, for example, telling of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ nearly a thousand years before it occurred (Psalm 22), and hundreds of years before crucifixion was even invented! Simply put, it would be impossible for human beings to have seen so far into the future with such precision and accuracy hundreds of times. Indeed, it would be completely illogical to believe these proven prophecies are anything other than the work of God. Incidentally, and amazingly, probability experts tell us the mathematical odds of just forty-eight prophecies regarding one person (i.e. Christ) coming true as foretold are one in ten to the 157th power!

Is the Bible a fairy tale?

cheers.
that's what I meant when I said it takes real cocoa to make authentic chocolate.

Every Day is HOLY.

Deny Christ 364 days a year, but acknowledge him on his birthday!?? We should be slain.
He came to bring peace to the world 365 days a year, not just on his birthday. Why can't we celebrate every day he lived?

Truce

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

that was an interesting video

not sure why we have different bloodtypes that are compatible genetically, while some might not

we havent been using microscopes for long

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Don't forget about L+ L- J+ and J-.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The plot thickens!

There are over 30 blood types.

Just a heads up.
edit on 24-12-2014 by DrJunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Ahhhso as 'TheGut' said...

The ape reference and the thumbs up should have tipped me off.

My bad.

Deny Christ 364 days a year, but acknowledge him on his birthday!?? We should be slain. He came to bring peace to the world 365 days a year, not just on his birthday.

Awesome stuff too BTW...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk
Don't forget about L+ L- J+ and J-.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The plot thickens!

There are over 30 blood types.

Just a heads up.

Oh damn, that really fuddles up the OP's premise then.

I vote we move this to the Hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My mother and I are A---'desirable' lol

y'know, we do have rather pleasant facial features, come to think of it. Legit haha

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
1st Thunder – ha Adam first man, his blood type is A- (Alpha)
2nd Thunder – ha Wah (Eve) her blood type is B- (Beta)
3rd Thunder – Ruler Cain is not Adam’s son- the fallen angel XES’ son is O- (Omega)
4th Thunder – Adam & ha Wah’s first born Abel (Abiyah) YHWH’s Kings & Priests is AB- (2 horns)
5th Thunder - Adam’s progeny become blended with Cain’s RH+ giant hybrid children is A+
6th Thunder – ha Wah (Eve’s) progeny mixing with Cain’s RH + giant hybrid children is B+
7th Thunder - Adam & ha Wah’s progeny mixing with Cain’s giant hybrid children is AB+ (2 horns)
Synagogue of XES (Satan) the giants return through Canaan’s gateway after the flood now called demons.

YHWH made man in his/her image (Abba Amma). YHWH is androgynous. Inside every man and woman are both male & female chromosomes with one sex turned on the other off. It’s not about physical appearance. It’s about qualities of light. Science has already correctly categorized everyone by blood (Alpha Beta Omega- first & last) though many will scoff and YAHshuWAH has written personal letters to the congregations that will unseal who each blood type is and what to do about it for the remission of sins.

a reply to: Klassified

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

3rd Thunder – Ruler Cain is not Adam’s son- the fallen angel XES’ son is O- (Omega)

"4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."

Genesis 4:1

edit on 24-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes that's right it is possible for a women to be pregnant with 2 different suitors at the same time. And we know Cain is not Adam's son because he isn't reconciled into Adam's down line. Now I know your are angry with me but I like you. You know your are special. I bet you can see things others can't. You can hear things others can't. You can taste things others can't. There is never any lying to you. I can see you are sensitive. I wouldn't be surprised if you are very beautiful. Deep down inside you know it's all true. All I am trying to do is direct you to the Church of Pergamum.

There is an Angel in Heaven who watches over your Congregation.You are not alone. Please at least take a look at it. I will be happy to discuss it with you. There is no reason many of the O-'s will not be welcomed back in Heaven but it is important for you to do the things there and keep the commandments. This is GOOD NEWS for you. Let's not fight we can work together. There is always the word and then judgement comes after. This is a great opportunity to be ready. Just sleep on it.

a reply to: NOTurTypical

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There can be 300 but there are only 7 congregations with an Angel over each one. DrJunk come on man have an open mind this is an opportunity for many.

a reply to: DrJunk

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Actually the opposite is TRUE. I have come in advance of the EssiYAH to help him bring YHWH's children together not the opposite. We are just trying to bring TRUTH into a very confused world before his arrival. Call it blowing the Trumpet.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Check the update for a link to the video

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: buster2010

edit on 24-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: added link

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
yeahhh im B+ that makes me special or something. and my mom has A type blood so im enter into the bloodine raffle epic.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes that's right it is possible for a women to be pregnant with 2 different suitors at the same time.

Cain and Abel weren't twins.

Now I know your are angry with me but I like you.

What gives you that impression? I don't get angry over discussions on the internet. We are all having a dialogue here.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I know Christians that divide the Hebrew text that way. Arnold Murray well know TV pastor says "and she continued in labor". Either way he was the 3rd thunder and it is the 4th (Abel)that holds the Menorah up as seen by John in the Throne room in Heaven.

What gives you that impression? I don't get angry over discussions on the internet. We are all having a dialogue here.

Glad to know you seem so angry. I was hoping it wasn't me.

a reply to: NOTurTypical

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Everyone bleeds red.

Wish everyone realized that

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I know Christians that divide the Hebrew text that way. Arnold Murray well know TV pastor says "and she continued in labor".

That's not a normal belief. Let's assume Cain was the seed of a fallen angel, that would make him a Nephillim. Cain would have been a giant, with two rows of teeth and six fingers and toes. The Nephilim aren't introduced until Genesis 6. That is quite some time in human history and long after Cain is dead. Now there have been attempts to allegorize and explain away the Nephillim in times past, but that was because of embarrassment of the truth, not because that is what the text itself explains. There are some who reject the angel view of Genesis 6.

Glad to know you seem so angry.

I don't know why you get that impression. I'm very passionate, but I'm not angry.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yours is Smyrna, check out the reference to concentration camps and you having only 10 days before death to be faithful or die the second death. Wow that would get my attention. I truly hope it does.

Revelation 2:10-11 (KJV) 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

a reply to: AnuTyr

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
originally posted by: HomerinNC

Everyone bleeds red.

homerinNC: Wish everyone realized that

Not the blue bloods. Father universal donor O (English) mother Maya/Scottish A+ all 7 children of are A+ and I am happy to report we have nice facial features (really a handsome lot). The more blood types the merrier; except for this one small detail (not only the type but what your DNA yields. Does your blood type show the DNA marker for inbreeding? Mine does not (an anomaly); so, no Darwinism and no creationism exists within mine. Family Studied BY A MAJOR UNIVERSITY!! (genetics and anthropology depts.) Still waiting for that trophy of some sort (I'd settle for a thrift store dead mans bowling statue.. sheesh).
edit on 24-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join