It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Blood Type Congregations of Revelation (YHWH divides us by blood)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I belong to no pack. I follow no earthly leader. I don't care about religious dogma so please let's avoid that. I do believe there is one Eternal Creator who has 2 Princes. That of Light and of Darkness. I do not favor any earthy religion. All I care about is the TRUTH. John was told to eat a book while in the Spirit. He was told it would be sweet in the mouth and bitter in the belly. He was told not to write it down but to prophesy again to all nations at the end. This is the Seven Thunders that were sealed up until now. While he was in the throne room he saw the Menorah which represents the Seven Churches of Revelation. Before we start you should know that not everyone here can receive this Prophecy so those with ears let them hear.

- [A-] Ephesus ("desirable") - Meaning provided by "Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of the Holy Bible" (published in the late 1800s)
- [B+] Smyrna ("myrrh") - from the Greek word smurna, meaning myrrh
- [O-] Pergamum ("married") - from the Greek word pergamos, which is a combination of two Greek words: pergos and gamos. These words combine to mean either "citadel" or "united by marriage."
- [AB+] Thyatira ("sacrifice") - a Greek word meaning "the castle of Thya." An alternative meaning of "sacrifice offering" was suggested by "Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of the Holy Bible" and by Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum in his book "Footsteps of the Messiah."
- [A+] Sardis ("escaping") - Three meanings have been proposed: "prince of joy," "that which remains," and "those escaping." We relied on Dr. Fruchtenbaum's scholarship which supports "escaping."
- [AB-] Philadelphia ("brotherly love") - From the Greek word philadelphos, meaning "brotherly love."
- [B-] Laodecia ("people ruling") - From the Greek word laodikeia, which is a combination of two Greeks words: laos (meaning peoples) and dike (meaning justice or judgment).

A- Adam & B- Eve (Hawa) created in the image of YHWH. Eve seduced by the serpent, Samuel. Bringing O- Cain, the original liar/murderer into the world. Cain's progeny sinned against mankind and animals. The result was YHWH judging the world because no longer could it produce the pure seeds of Adam and Eve . AB-'s produced by the procreation of an A- parent & an B- parent. These were the firstborn (first-fruits) who opened the matrix who belonged to YHWH. The people before the flood were so corrupted with animal DNA (RH+) that YHWH had to start the world over again.

Noah perfect in his generation had three sons each the progenitor of their Bloodline. Shem the A's, Japheth the B's and Ham the O's all RH- until Noah cursed Ham's unborn son, Canaan. Creating a gateway for the spirits of the fallen Angels to enter into this world again after the flood. Noah didn't curse Ham because he had the mark of protection Cain had received after being exiled for killing his brother, AB-el. Canaan became a servant to his brothers. Public Service is what the O+'s do today.

I have plenty of source material relevant scriptural sources as well as videos. However I am having problems embedding any YouTube Videos so I will post a link to one of them.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: Image grammar

EKZIT2E&featured
edit on 24-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: posting a link

edit on 24-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: Disclaimer

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

So this is a blood feud then?

More division along blood lines? Everyone bleeds red.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think I understand where you're going with this, but could you give us some commentary, and your thoughts on the topic? Do you have any corroborating sources, for instance?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Now OP, this is interesting.

All I really have to say, never thought of this ... hmmm!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There are eight biological types of human blood:

A+
A-
B+
B-
AB+
AB-
O+
O-

So any correlation with this can be ruled out. Specific to Revelation I don't see a link to blood types. Your source's analysis was written a long time ago, during whacky days of Victorian experimentalism, when we did not have our current knowledge that there are in fact 8 blood types.

edit on 24-12-2014 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just how are we supposed to know what the blood types the people in biblical times had? Do you actually have a link that backs this claim up? The link in the op just goes to a picture that doesn't back up anything in the op.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Maybe the 8th is the resurrection the new beginning . The 8 that went through the flood to a new beginning .I think I read that the numerical value of Jesus was 888 a reply to: lonesomerimbaud eta ...7 is the number for spiritual perfection and Revelation has many 7's on the surface and many beneath in it's geamatria .

edit on 24-12-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud
If you know the OP's source, can you post a link to it? I would be interested in familiarizing myself with this hypothesis.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

There are eight biological types of human blood:

You left out the RH types. They make up 12% of the human race. RH negative and RH positive.

RH blood types

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Maybe the 8th is the resurrection the new beginning . The 8 that went through the flood to a new beginning .I think I read that the numerical value of Jesus was 888 a reply to: lonesomerimbaud eta ...7 is the number for spiritual perfection and Revelation has many 7's on the surface and many beneath in it's geamatria .

There are 10 types. The member forgot the two RH types.

RH blood types

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Happy Holidays...

Why if you don't believe in fairy tales would you use said fairy tale to prove a point?

Ofcourse we do need cocoa to make a chocolate cake authentic, don't we?

I suppose scientifically each blood-type could identify with each cycle of human evolution, up to this point in Earth history?

I take little stock in that we evolved from apes...apes are non-invasive...they could teach us something about tolerance, /respecting boundaries of others.

Every day is Holy.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well, like a serpent in the grass if you will, from what you are proposing, Type O is Cain? so can Cain show himself whenever he wishes? change blood types like a Chameleon his colors? what about this logic ? I know my grandfather had O type, I have B+ so there you have mixing and confusion but no sign of O in any others after him that I know of genetically ? I am not sure if any of his children had O, so if we follow your logic, you seem to imply that blood types will remain with their lineage so therefore this prophecy is monolithic and assumes that blood types stay the same through generations and cannot change, what divine intervention or chance would cause this?

To me this is science and chance...

Another confusing point in this logic is, Philadelphia was left off the hook if you follow that what the words say but according to your logic they (Philadelphia) are AB- (combination of 2) so how can you resolve the fact that Laodoecia and Ephesus split that A and B negative between equaling your definition of Adam and Eve's blood types? but they are not left off the hook..hmmmmm.....I ike the theory but I can poke hot poker holes through it all day, maybe you can use it as a basis for a good fiction novel ? or short story? to me there is nothing to this, but it does make you think, once you start thinking then you figure it out, it's just someone's theory and until proven, it will remain so.

I would much rather stay with RH as the factor, either negative or positive for the Rhesus Monkey factor, much has been said about this being the possible divisor of human and not so human generations.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
simple blood-types is too simplistic....
After All, wasn't the global flood designed to 'take-out' all the corrupted DNA among humans~ i.e. the hybrid Nephilim, the sons of fallen angels with human women...
and all the evil doing humanity, male & female, that sought to be familiar with all them fallen angels

? how would either the family of Noah...or Gilgamesh for that matter...fit in with 7 blood types after the great deluge/genocide...
without doing a bunch of math, I think it would be difficult for either survivor group (Noah or Gilgamesh) to result in the proper blood groupings without breaking some kind of ancient religious taboos or restrictions...or else the intervention of Divine providence Alone, led for the Sons & wives of Noah having the optimum blood lines to not transmit Heredity illnesses in their independent family trees

nice grasp that the Bible source has coded or secret agendas at work

and making a new theory come alive
edit on th31141944249724342014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I watched (read) that vid and I do believe the assertion made is that all those with O+ blood are related to the Nephilim?!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Then I have to add that the number ten represents perfect government .Or at least I think that what it means .I got most of the number representation from Pink's Seal of God ,many years ago . I probably should re read it to refresh . peace a reply to: NOTurTypical

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Naw I don't really believe in unicorns....either..
but interesting concept.....why do we have such a variety of blood types?
I think that the human race came close to being wiped out more than once....
Check out the 250,000 yr old ruins in S Africa......very interesting stuff...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

After doing a quick search it appears that the author has written on this extensively at the below links:

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...
www.gardenoftruthandlies.com...

Example:

The A's are YAHqob's progeny. Though YAHudah has an A bloodline he is also the progenitor of the B's through Shela, the 3rd son of the daughter of SHUA. The AB's like YAHshua are the firstborn living proof that Japheth and grandson Ashkenaz lived in the tents of Shem. Ham (O- ruling class) was not cursed by Noah because he knew that he enjoyed the same mark of protection as Cain. So he instead cursed Canaan, Ham's unborn son to be a servant of Servants and a gateway for the worst of the fallen angel children.

The O+ Canaanites were a blood virus that has contaminated 85% of the worlds population with their unauthorized DNA. Those breaking the first commandment would suffer their bloodline to be corrupted for 10 generations. Even the O-'s can be Israelites as demonstrated by the serpent being raised up by Moses and again later when YAHshua raises Lazarus from the dead. And again his letter to Pergamum. I have over simplified this account but am happy to expound more info for those polite inquirers who would like to learn.

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

edit on 24-12-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wanted to add that we all inherit our blood type from both parents so an A could be an AA or A0 ... same for B, either BB or B0. Type 0 is recessive so must be 00. Interesting concept but still a stretch. Also could make a person feel superior. For the record, I would be a descendant of nephilim.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Thanks. I've always been under the impression that blood types were likely an evolutionary response to infectious diseases in a given area or time frame. But the truth is, no one can really say for certain. Can't hurt to see what this author has to say about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Why if you don't believe in fairy tales would you use said fairy tale to prove a point?

I have not ONCE seen anyone on ATS provide a single shred of evidence that suggests that the Bible is a "fairy tale".

In FACT, the Bible is proven as the word of God by the 100% accurate fulfillment of Bible prophesies.

Of course the reason is obvious, except for the elite sponsored propaganda it doesn't exist.

Are people really that gullible?

It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance.

...there has never been a book that has been as viciously attacked as the Bible. The Bible has been banned, burned, mocked, ridiculed and defamed. Many have been put to death for simply possessing a Bible. But still the idea that the Bible is a fairy tale persists.

Another attestation to the Bible’s divine authorship is the vast number of detailed biblical prophecies that have come true exactly as foretold. We see the psalmist, for example, telling of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ nearly a thousand years before it occurred (Psalm 22), and hundreds of years before crucifixion was even invented! Simply put, it would be impossible for human beings to have seen so far into the future with such precision and accuracy hundreds of times. Indeed, it would be completely illogical to believe these proven prophecies are anything other than the work of God. Incidentally, and amazingly, probability experts tell us the mathematical odds of just forty-eight prophecies regarding one person (i.e. Christ) coming true as foretold are one in ten to the 157th power!

Is the Bible a fairy tale?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join