It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITCCS.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think it's time we discuss this site. I've been seeing it pop up more and more as a source. People seem to think the ITCCS is a legitimate court with legal authority. They don't know that it's just a single man writing out of his apartment. He never provides evidence for his wild claims. He simply hides behind the illusion that he is a court of law. In my view he is no better than Sorcha Faal. As a result I propose that ITCCS.org gets the same treatment as WhatDoesItMean.com. Any thread that uses it as a source should automatically be moved to Hoax.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Never heard of that site until now. The website is actually a Wordpress blog, and they have a Gmail email address. After seeing a few headlines, I "LOL'd" and closed the site.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

to be rude - if people can actually read it - and still think its legitimate then they are idiots

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I think it's time we discuss this site. I've been seeing it pop up more and more as a source. People seem to think the ITCCS is a legitimate court with legal authority. They don't know that it's just a single man writing out of his apartment. He never provides evidence for his wild claims. He simply hides behind the illusion that he is a court of law.
Any thread that uses it as a source should automatically be moved to Hoax.

Hi All I am sorry that there is confusion regarding ITCCS and Annett. I interviewed Annett as sole spokesman for 3 years and I took on faith many statements he made because of my 10 year relationship with him.
Alfred Lambremont Webre:
Why I exposed Kevin Annett & ITCCS

edit on 24-12-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join