It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are alone this Christmas... and even if you aren't

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well it's my quiet time of Christmas day,

The rest of the family have gone to church and I'll start cooking the Christmas roast soon.

I love this part of my day, it gives me a chance to reflect on my year, and what a year it was !!

I was reunited with my kids after a 10 year absence as their father, riffs were mended, (some still are being). My daughter joined the air force as a trainee fighter pilot (and finished first at stage 1 of training), my son has been selected to go to Canada for a month as a youth leader later in the year.

My ex wife and I are on friendly terms again, and gets on really well with Mrs C.

After countless operations my sister seems to be in good health, still wheelchair bound, but finally able to stand for short periods of time (Way to go sis).

Having nearly lost my mother to a rather nasty lung infection, we are grateful that she is still with us.

As for you guys ATS, I celebrate 10 years as a member next month, this year you've been there for me when times got rough, supported me and made me laugh so much I can't count the times.

My heartfelt thanks

We've made avatars galore and had great fun doing so. There are those of you that shared your troubles with me, we thought and occasionally cried together,we talked long and we walked a few tough roads, but we were strong enough to reach the end together. Well done to each and every one of you (You know who you are)

My thanks for your trust in me.

I'm truly a blessed man, and a blessed member of ATS so here's to many more Christmases together

Before I go and start the hectic part of my day, I'd like to raise a toast to the members that passed away this year, you will be sorely missed guys and thanks for the times we all shared.

So, "A toast to absent friends"

Cody

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yakisoba and corona lite Yiikes!! if you lived in my city I'd have you over man.

Sisig and San Miguel actually and it looks great to me right now. But not what I'll be having. I 'm dealing with other issues in the states and can't swallow that. Can't swallow much of anyhing to be honest. I'm going through throat cancer treatment. Haha, I might consider a Corona but doubtful.

@Spider879
edit on 12/25/2014 by hoagy1199 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Merry Christmas all!!!

My sincerest hopes that everyone has a magical day today. I'll be home, alone - as my family did our Xmas stuff last night. So add another to the tapestry of folks who'll be posting here.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Good Morning and Merry Xmas ATS!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoagy1199

Yakisoba and corona lite Yiikes!! if you lived in my city I'd have you over man.

Sisig and San Miguel actually and it looks great to me right now. But not what I'll be having. I 'm dealing with other issues in the states and can't swallow that. Can't swallow much of anyhing to be honest. I'm going through throat cancer treatment. Haha, I might consider a Corona but doubtful.

@Spider879
Hey get well man beat that thing sometimes we argue over non important self indulgent stuff, we tend to forget there are folks out there with real problems..get well soon so you can enjoy that San Miguel or a Red Stripe.
edit on 25-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

oooohhhh, Red Stripe add that to the list of must haves

I'll beat this, I have to. I have someone that I really want to spend a lot of time with and there are plenty of these left to be seen where she is. Take care my friend.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If this doesn't put a smile on your face nothing will LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
A Happy and peaceful Christmas to all at ATS and esp to the dear friends I have made here that grew into the real world.

A Toast!
(Raises snifter of sherry and extends pinkie)

To friends! Absent or otherwise.

P.s. Cody...... there are very few things in the world that aren't improved by adding minions

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

Great to see you mate

I'll join your toast and I still thank you for my avatar, awesome work my friend.

Have an awesome Christmas mate.

Cody

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Barely finished my first cup of coffee, but I'm here. Hello my ATS family! I'd like to do as Cody and make a toast to those members who are no longer with us, but remembered. To everyone else, Merry Christmas to you, peace and love!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Seems christmas getting popular in asia now .. currently still back in "civilization" out for a night of the usual drinking and chasing bargirls .. at karaoke club now place empty aside from the mamasan who runs it and the girls that work at it ,. odd as normally the place packed at this time ..

Ahh .. well a round of drinks for everyone and happy holiday ..

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Guys

Its 9am, and I haven't started gorging & eating yet...I'm worried.

edit on 25-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My day hasn't officially started but I wanted to pop on here and check on my ATS friends!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

--- ahahha! all hail The Minions!! lol
Wishing you all a truly Magical day

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

All the young'uns are out terrorizing the country side with thier new wepons..... I mean toys so now I have some peace and quite.

Merry Christmas all.
edit on 25-12-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I haven't started gorging & eating yet...I'm worried. 

Me to all if had this morning was a pound of bacon and 8 eggs I think I'm loosing my appetite.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Merry Christmas All. Praise The Lord.
May the spirit of Christmas prevail to the next Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Food is in the oven, my daughter has been round and this is where I settle in to quietness for the rest of the afternoon/night.

Hope everyone is ok out there!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thank you! Happy Holiday!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.
Dylan

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i am sat all alone [ by choice ] . happy < insert the festival of your choice > to all on ASTS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join