It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting article on Ukraine shooting down MH17

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I just came across this article,take from it what you will. with all the accusations and counter-accusations that have been going on,it is hard to find out the truth. IF this pans out,it should be interesting to see what the EU's actions will be next. After all,the sanctions increased because Russia supplied the missile,or so the story goes. Read it and see what you think. I think something funny is up with the plane anyway you want to look at it.They are taking a full year before releasing the findings,(how do they know it will take that long?)they are under no obligation to release everything. All countries have to agree to what is and isn't released (really?),etc. So something is funny with all of this.

itar-tass.com...

“The facts and information cited by the witness without confusion convinced the investigators of the truth of his testimony and a polygraph test confirmed this

Wonder how good their polygraph experts are?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Not sure about the source.

That being said, all it takes is some good old fashioned critical thinking to understand this to be true!

For weeks 24/7 our western media blamed Putin and those evil Ruskies!

Than pretty much right around the time that the Russians introduced their evidence of a plane being near MH17 before it went down, everything went silent.

For those who get the reality from FOX/MSN/CNN, they have yet to think about MH17, seriously go ask someone about it and the will say what are you talking about.

Russia and their propaganda are not any better by any means, however it is quite clear that it was another false flag op gone bad, like their attempt to set up Assad in 2013.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I also put it in another topic about MH17.

Wonder how good their polygraph experts are?

We don`t acknowledge it in our legal system (Dutch)...how about that ?

The Russians with their KGB past are probably at least as good as the American ones.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Not sure about the source.

They are willing to provide it to The Dutch investigators, so they must be thinking it`s solid.

edit on 24 12 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

That is good to hear!

It is funny, the more the Russians worked with the investigators, the quieter it got here in Murica!

Hopefully there will be some justice for the families, accountability is not something that should be hidden!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

We heard Poroshenko blasting on Australian television that they had satellite images which proved without a doubt the Separatists were behind it not long ago, followed by Victoria Nuland that the US had given all the evidence to the Dutch investigators with also "classified" information which might be given free to the public in the future.

Followed by the head of the Dutch investigation team that there wasn`t such a thing as satellite images which proved anything.

After that we had the same regurgitating of the so called BUK launch site/trail evidence we had before from The Telegraph. But this blows a big hole in that theory. I wonder if they are going to report on this also in The Netherlands (I mailed them, so lets see how biased they are and are going to report this too, it`s no different in what they have reported earlier, expect it is the other way around this time).

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The fact that MH17 did not go as planned, is one of the things that gives me hope, in a world of so much corruption.

Every step TPTB have been attempting to take international/and at home, is flat out exposing them for the conniving bastards that they are.

Sure their media will continue spewing out the same nonsense, however their idea of guiding chaos is showing itself to be as ludicrous as one would imagine!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amWednesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It`s our 9/11, so we still can hope we get to know what has really happened.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't know about Russia but most Western legal systems do not accept polygraph results as evidence. They simply aren't scientific and their veracity is highly variable. That said how can the Russians even prove the results are turning over are for the questions they claim were asked? This wouldn't be the first time the Russians have put forward false "evidence" in this investigation.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Like what ?

The satellite image which came from a "Western" source ?

So somehow information is deliberately being put out to discredit the rest which comes out, so people start to question the other information...typical cover up tactic.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

And yet Russian state media had no problem claiming the image proved that a plane shot down MH17. Do you really think they're going to make any claims about MH17 without getting the OK from the Kremlin first? Russia's shotgun approach to this whole event shows they are just trying to muddy the waters. Why else do you think they put out a new theory every other week without ever providing evidence for their claims?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Claiming and ignoring is the same nowadays.

In the event the Russian government and military have ignored them as I notice to a great extent have Russian media organisations like Sputnik,TASS and RT.

Source

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
After all,the sanctions increased because Russia supplied the missile,or so the story goes. Read it and see what you think.

You are wrong. The EU sanctions are not specific enough to reference the MH17 tragedy, which is an on-going investigation.

europa.eu...

The originator of this story - TASS - is a Russian government owned news agency. Russia have been very active in throwing in theories and conspiracies, presumably to distract from the truth when it emerges from the official investigations. We know that is likely to show a surface launched missile, with forensic proof, because that is the plausible cause and (interestingly) the one the Russian news agencies ignore.

Regards

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It was Komsomolskaya Pravda and after that checked by the Russian Investigative Committee who will hand it over to the Dutch investigators if they want it, last time they weren`t interested in the Russian evidence at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

And yet this story broke when Channel One, a state owned station, published the image. Nobody had even seen this image until it was shown on Channel One. So it wasn't the West that brought attention to this image. It was Russian state media that originally brought it to the world's attention. But then I guess the Russian state owned Channel One is just another propaganda outlet for the West.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The information about this event can easily be twisted by either the West or Russia. They are both capable. However, my gut says the west is behind it because it fits right in line with the characteristics of western geopolitical strategy at the moment. They have been exploiting, if not creating one excuse for conflict after another for the past 15 years. I have to assume that the west did it because it fit right into the needs of the west to isolate Russia and ensure that any meddling with west's plans in the ME are not taken seriously.

Look at Ukraine. Used and tossed aside by the west just to try and make Russia look bad. What has the west done for Ukraine besides encourage them? The west has no bones about ruining lives and whole nations just to realize their goals.

I have a hard time believing that Russia was behind the MH crash because there is no reason to believe Russia is stupid. They have been on to the west's game since before Libya, and then they are just supposed to play right into the west's hand? Why? What would be the supporting fact that would indicate Russia is that inept? The US and UK are the ones that are caught in scandal after scandal so it sort of fits their MO rather than Russia who has shown remarkable patience. While the west has been tarnishing it's own reputation with acts of desperation, Russia has been building it's image with patience and words of common sense. Judging by the rampant rhetoric on ATS against Russia, I'm starting to think that Russia's new image has surprised the west (like that's very difficult to do to a new generation of control freaks) and they are now worried. When the west is worried they commit acts of desperations like MH17.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There are elements in Russia who are willing to sell themselves for such things.

Hell, if you can buy the President of the UK to go to war and about the whole Western media, it should be no problem do to such a thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Claiming and ignoring is the same nowadays.

In the event the Russian government and military have ignored them as I notice to a great extent have Russian media organisations like Sputnik,TASS and RT.

Source

Nice source. Love the rational...

The photos have been widely ridiculed as fakes and I am afraid I tend to agree. My reason for thinking that these photos are almost certainly fakes is not because of the specific criticisms that have been made of the photos (persuasive though some of these criticisms are) but that the photos are quite simply too good to be true. Until and unless we know the actual provenance of these photos (ie. whose satellite supposedly took them - we only know it was not the Russians') we should pay them no attention.

So when the west's "official report" comes out I would expect that it would be without ANY redactions?

I can just imagine the reaction if the west provided PHOTO EVIDENCE of Russia's involvement and everyone started screaming "FAKE!!!" Those that claimed fake would be laughed at, ridiculed and accused of being anti west or some BS. But here is the west screaming "FAKE!!!" without any shame or evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Europe was reluctant to sanction Russia more after Crimea, and voilà MH17 and all were aboard to do so.

The immediate accusing of Russia without a shred of solid evidence should be another clue.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
He was awarded the Order of Bogdan Khmelnitsky two days after the MH17 downing.

Vladislav Voloshin.

Ukraine pilot reveals Kiev plane shot down MH-17 – full transcript

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join