It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shoot black teen at Missouri gas station

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
klass your kool with me... check my threads and posts.. IM NO LOVER of police who do wrong..
but this is right here in our face.. the cop did not do any wrong here..
edit on 24-12-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This shooting lands at the feet of ALL of those who are calling for the killing of cops...to burn # down...to stand up to authority.

How many times are we going to witness something where a person could simply talk to the cops, if they commited a crime(Michael Brown) they are arrested and then maybe it is a life changing moment actually being inside for a few days or even overnight.

Police around the nation are sooooo on edge with the shooting in NYC now. Cold Blood. No reason for it and it you say there is you have some serious issues to deal with internally.

Rule #1 of firearms-never pull unless you are willing to use it. What if he had popped off a few rounds???

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Your too much bud attacling people and making assumptions much, but keep up the good work bud.

You think that was an attack? Interesting.

Tell you what. Let's start over. Give us three possible answers/scenarios to that question you asked. Why'd the tape end where it did? Go.

a reply to: Klassified

I'm fine,K. Guess I just hit my threshold this morning of the repetitive piling on and the blowing every incident out of proportion without logic or perspective and mindless following, but thanks.

edit on 12/24/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Klassified

a reply to: Klassified

oh your so full of it.. dude just posted the crime scene video. the guys approach the cop..

you can see one of the guys pull something AND THEN # went down.. stop your garbage

right there on video you can watch it.. get the hell out of here..

No need for a personal attack. All you had to do was point me to the video. If I had seen it, and it was clear, my post would have been unnecessary.

That's the problem, it's not clear, not in the slightest. He says he saw the guy pull "something", yet no one here can actually see that it was a gun at all. It doesn't explain why the hell a criminal with a gun planning to use it to rob people would then walk up to a police patrol car either.

There are so few facts about this, yet people are already lining up to claim that the guy deserved to die. And it seems this is all based on nothing but his race and the story the police have given.

It's really sad to see that so many people here have seemingly learned absolutely nothing from the events of the past few months.

How about people wait to hear various statements of what happened, from all sources, before instantly believing the police and claiming that "black male" instantly means criminal and "white police officer" instantly means "defending himself against black gangster"?

pretty clear brah
keep embarrassing yourelf dude i dont care....

so they have it on video, the COPS ON VIDEO, you would of seen him "plant a gun" here IS THE GUYS GUN
there's no other way around it... your either trolling or race baiting

Where is your proof that gun was actually in that guys hand? You don't have any just the cops word for it because all clips just fall out of pistols when they are dropped. If anything that screams plant because I have never seen a weapon get unloaded before they take pictures of it because that changes the crime scene. Also in the video that was posted you can't tell if the guy had a gun or if he was pointing his finger at him because the resolution from the camera isn't that great. You really should check your attitude.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

All i asked is where the camera was from and why it stoped,'i dont need to make up scenarios in my head bud, so yes keep on making assumptions.

You did answer my question do , so i guess thanks lol.

So keep up the good work detective.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

All i asked is where the camera was from and why it stoped,'i dont need to make up scenarios in my head bud, so yes keep on making assumptions.

You did answer my question do , so i guess thanks lol.

So keep up the good work detective.

So then why do you think it stopped? What are some possible reasons?

What was in your head when you asked that question? Why'd you ask it here in that way without 1.) researching a bit or 2.) at least speculating about the reasons?

Why'd you ask it the way you did? Leaving a little wiggle room there, were we?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
After seen the available videos and what has been told about the "man with the gun" that later happen to be a teen it seems that many claims will be made, many stories will come out of it, many headlines will be changed, all this will fall greatly into the hands of the police that at the moment hold the winning cards, they have time to plant evidence, manipulate the public and the media and create their own story of the events.

This time is not going to be like the Ferguson mess, this time is going to be all premeditated and only filtered information will be allowed to escape during the "investigation".

Remember people most police departments in this nation, our nation are nothing but corrupted and above the law because they are the law, now they will finally become the militarized fully equipped commandoes that they have been so hard trying to become for many years.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Merry xmas dude

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

i doubt that the video feed stopped, it was probably cut there before being released.

now after saying that first thing cop haters are gonna say,is they are covering up.
supporters and those on the fence, will probably say that they didn't want to post the death of a person on the internet due to the complaints that some might make or avoid being sued.
also there maybe other people that tape,that maybe of interest and they don't want to tip them off or someone whose doesn't want to be shown on the internet/news.

you choose.

but i kinda got a idea where your gonna fall.

edit on 24-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

klass your kool with me... check my threads and posts.. IM NO LOVER of police who do wrong..
but this is right here in our face.. the cop did not do any wrong here..

It's all good. May cooler heads prevail in the future on topics like this one. Happy Holidays, and may the New Year bring great "blessings" your way.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The deceased is 18. I'm not sure where you live, but where I live an 18 year old is a legal adult and responsible for their own actions. Trying to paint an 18 year old as just another teenager doesn't work. So "man with a gun" is a perfectly applicable phrase to use when describing an adult with a gun.

Yes, information will change. Headlines will change. Because in the 24 hour news cycle, MSM likes to jump on stories as quickly as possible, then change their articles as more information comes to the surface.

If the department planted evidence, I'm sure the same camera that caught the shooting will have caught that as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

If anything that screams plant because I have never seen a weapon get unloaded before they take pictures of it because that changes the crime scene.

I am not sure why a cop would release the magazine if he was planting a gun at the scene.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

"clips" do not fall out of a firearm when dropped.

Pro-tip: don't point a gun ( real or fake ) at a cop and expect things to go smoothly!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The deceased is 18. I'm not sure where you live, but where I live an 18 year old is a legal adult and responsible for their own actions. Trying to paint an 18 year old as just another teenager doesn't work. So "man with a gun" is a perfectly applicable phrase to use when describing an adult with a gun.

You are correct, of course.
I am expecting to see photos of this 'kid' at his 12th birthday party come out soon and we will be regaled with stories of how he was studying to be a astrophysicist at the local trade school.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

also one of the first things police do when a arrest or a investigation is being done that involves a weapon is to make it safe.
it doesn't promote safty if you have a weapon loaded and one in the chamber and a bunch of different folks handle it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If anything that screams plant because I have never seen a weapon get unloaded before they take pictures of it because that changes the crime scene.

I am not sure why a cop would release the magazine if he was planting a gun at the scene.

I'm not sure how I missed the original comment you're replying to, so you get stuck with my reply

Yea, you unload firearms at the crime scene. You don't leave loaded weapons laying around on the ground for hours and hours. In fact you can see the magazine with rounds (at least one) right next to the handle of the gun, which is also what one does when photographing a firearm at a crime scene.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Wow making things up bud, my english grammar is terrible, cant be that right its gotta be im looking for trouble right.

Merry xmas bud
edit on 24-12-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This post is a prime example of the issue..........

"black teen" black teen.........

Im so sick and tired of this bullcrap........

if people CONTINUE to separate crimes and each other by their color voluntarily for some sort of feigned self righteousness trying to champion some false cause based on someones SKIN COLOR, we will NEVER pull out of this spiral......

We live in a country where you cant call someone "black" in every day world without the politically correct police coming out and slamming you for it ..........nono they are "African american".......

But here we consistently have the media and other people , when it fits their agenda , telling us JUST HOW BLACK, someone is that got killed .......

Can you people not see through the bs being played here? Stop being apart of it.....

He wasn't black, he wast African american, he was AMERICAN and he was HUMAN.....and he pulled a damn gun on a police officer......

They like to call him a "teen" to curry favor.......

He was an 18 year old MAN, I dunno about you people but when I was 18 I was considered a man, a young man but a man none the less and I was expected to take on the responsibilities of one!

Now lets re write this story and see if it sounds and looks different........

"18 year old man pulls gun on cop in gas station, and is killed in ensuing gunfire"

Well......you read it like that and theres not much of a controversy now is there........

And funnily enough, THATS WHAT HAPPENED!

sick of this crap

edit on 12/24/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am going to take my time to answer your post, I am very clear that like everything in this nation that has to do with violence or politics, religion or socially motivated is manipulated, and has been for quite sometimes, and will only get worst because people this days or most people are easy targets, all the violence that seems to be pointing to one specific group in our society vs another group is screaming agenda.

Is agendas behind everything that happens and brings media attention, because this the way to optimize those agendas.

If you are an intelligent person you will know by now depending on your age group that nothing this days is what it seems.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If I were a black man, I'd carry a gun too.

At least if you've got a gun, you've got a chance to defend yourself from a group of people that have already demonstrated that they will not hesitate to kill you even if you are unarmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join