It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet more western hypocrisy .. sony.. dizzy city and lil kim ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A couple things been getting to me over the current bovine fecal matter being shovelled from Sony and Uncle Scam ..
1. had it been reversed and the movie made to show the assassination of obuma .. director .. cast .. and crew would be jailed so fast their heads would spin .. So why is it acceptable for a movie to be made showing the assassination of the leader of another country ? More disgusting one that claims to be a comedy .. not a damn thing funny about assassination no matter who is the target ..

2. blaming nk when they lack the tech to perform a hack on the scale of the hack done on sony ..

3. the shutting down of nk internet by the u.s in retaliation .. its got uncle scams grubby little fingerprints all over it .. laughable watching the denials coming out of dizzy city .. more laughable is people actually beliving dizzy cities denials ..

Meh .. was going to add more but english doing my head in at moment .. time for a drink ..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Absolutetly agree with everything in your post.

What makes me laugh as well is all the gullible people in the world who believe this crap refer to Kim Jong Un as "Lil Kim who throws his toys out of the pram like a little baby when he doesn't get what he wants".

What a very grown up and mature attitude and response.

It just goes to show how much hatred and contempt are in the hearts of these people from all the propaganda they buy from Uncle Sam.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

We are not supposed to talk about the hacking of the west *cough* STUXNET *cough*

Excuse me! Sorry about that, on to your rant.

You have got to give it to those pulling the strings, they are a special kind of evil. A few things that stand out to me about the latest 24 hour news cycle about these "hacks"

1.Distraction from nationwide protests against police brutality.

2.Distraction from the watered-down CIA torture report.

3.Inevitable push for CISPA like legislation they can use to crack down on the internet.

4. Fear, fear, fear

And in truth this is all probably still the left hand, who knows what the right is actually up to!

Nonetheless I shall maintain my optimism, that everything they are doing in their attempts to guide chaos, is failing, it is just too hard to tell due to control of information!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
A couple things been getting to me over the current bovine fecal matter being shovelled from Sony and Uncle Scam ..
1. had it been reversed and the movie made to show the assassination of obuma .. director .. cast .. and crew would be jailed so fast their heads would spin .. So why is it acceptable for a movie to be made showing the assassination of the leader of another country ? More disgusting one that claims to be a comedy .. not a damn thing funny about assassination no matter who is the target ..

2. blaming nk when they lack the tech to perform a hack on the scale of the hack done on sony ..

3. the shutting down of nk internet by the u.s in retaliation .. its got uncle scams grubby little fingerprints all over it .. laughable watching the denials coming out of dizzy city .. more laughable is people actually beliving dizzy cities denials ..

Meh .. was going to add more but english doing my head in at moment .. time for a drink ..

Eh, by now if the hypocrisy of the West isn't the blatantly obvious to most people on most issues, I don't have much to say. This would just be one of them.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I keep thinking if I pinch myself enough I'll wake up from this weird dream.

But no...it really happened.

If you wanted to study for a degree in world diplomacy, the present US admin would be on the syllabus.

How not to do it.

They seem strangely unconcerned that we had a narrow squeak with Russia (and still not resolved), and then they go and do this.

new topics

top topics

join