It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Twist In Sony / NK Situation: Was The Sony Attack Internal - Made To Look Like NK Did It???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The nothing funny part I will have to disagree with. I had to turn the film off after five minutes because I literally fell out of my chair laughing at the first scene.

Politically correct? Not at all. Shaming a repressive regime that is easily targeted ( and by inferrence poking China with a stick )? Probably.

A huge psyop on some level that might or might not involve all players mentioned? Definitely.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

if anyone in the US made a movie about assassination the POTUS, they would be arrested and locked up for quite some time and I believe I can state that as a fact. So why was the US so supportive about the movie?

There are lots of movies which have been made about assassinating politicians/royalty including the US pres.

10 Best President Assassination Movies

www.screenjunkies.com...

Others I can think of,
Team America World Police
Olympus has fallen
White house down
Zoolander
The naked gun
Day of the jackal - remake
Executive decision
Air force one "get off my plane" lol
Hot shots
There are heaps of them

This movie The interview does target an actual real leader not a fictional leader like some of the other movies though and we all know how touchy North Korea is about everything about the supreme leader lol.

If North Korea did do it they have ended up giving the movie more hype and publicity than it ever would have got.
edit on 28-12-2014 by JimTSpock because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

There are but it's not just the trying, it's the actual event and very gruesome at that in The Interview. I haven't seen it and don't know if I will unless I watch it for cheap. I've read some reviews that thought it was funny, some not so it's a matter of opinion.

I'm sure if ISIS put out a similar movie with a gruesome beheading scene of our president we wouldn't find it funny either.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Propaganda, disinformation and still yet unreleased highly incriminating information against Sony. That's what we have to dig into and you're on the right track.

I can't find the sources i read a few weeks back - statements from the GoP insinuating that they knew Sony was up to no good and if they didn't stop the GoP would expose them to the world. That doesn't fit in with The Interview (propaganda) story as the world is already aware of that.

Sony is up to something or has been. There may well have been an insider or a whistle blower involved.

I am still searching for those sources (times like this i wished i saved my Internet history) and there's so much disinfo on the net now and copies upon copies of the same stories all using these 'anonymous' sources that are most likely planted to divert the attention of the masses. I'm going to keep hunting and will update yall if i have any luck.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join