It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That's a pretty crazy rant.
Here, as in the other threads lately, I was active in the discussion when you entered and posted to me first.
You say you didn't recognize who I am? With the same name and avatar? But you were able to recognize me elsewhere, with a different name and avatar?
I don't know what your obsession is with me. But why not just let these people go on with their discussion, and take your childish ranting personal insults elsewhere?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
Oh OK.

I assume you got insulted about that whole comment on the blonde thing. Don't worry I merely forgot to add and explain all that was before I decided you were not that. You know it was after the whole you trying to explain how women dont wear makeup to attract men and had nothing to do with men thread and this thread. I mean ya! Do you really expect every guy you come across to believe such illogical things unconditionally? I mean I know women are papered in our civilization but that is way beyond believe. That and you kept changing your avatar over and over in some of those threads, like the other trolls I ran into on this site, sometimes suspiciously so. It does make it hard to figure out who is who. Mainly because I do not bother to.

OK! Never mind, not going to get into that nonsense again. So ya! Now that I explained a bit on why it is you should not get insulted as I do not no longer believe that. Though I still think you all should stop spreading all the disinformation you all do. It will come to bite ya in the rear one day, trust me. But yes! You may carry on.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Absolutely right.
The contrived "battle of the sexes" is old hat, and has been since at least the sixties.
Feminism, like the civil rights movement, happened for a reason. The MRA fanboys have no real grasp of reality when they claim that men are an oppressed minority. This leads to some very nasty things.
Everything they claim "third wave feminism" has done, they have done in spades.
It is them who want to destroy marriage and destroy the family, so it is they who will make untold amounts of children wards of the state. The Anti Family Agenda, if such a thing even exists is the responsibility of the self entitled and irresponsible men, not the so called "Feminazis".

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join