It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: undo
Nah no logical puzzle, just an illogical story which may or may not have had at one point some morals to it. Or it could have just been something somebody made up from a whole bunch of stories that came before it and changed up to suit the times, like all stories.

Either way it does not matter, and if there ever existed any of these charters, and if any of them knew anything and if Adam knew anything. Well then he knew, and also knew that, and pardon my language here but he was "quote on quote "screwed" either way"

edit on 11pmFridaypm262014f5pmFri, 26 Dec 2014 23:12:39 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

To people who spent many years of university education and research, whose work is highly respected in the scientific community, what do they care about obese gamers in basements all over america proclaiming their work is meaningless?

Nothing but the fact that people compare a study they did to them for various reasons which are all know.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

paul was what i was referring to.

1 timothy 2
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

adam knew, eve was deceived.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

ok i'll play just this one little word games with you, if you want to pretend you don't understand what is being said in that verse then go ahead.

de·ceive dəˈsēv/ verb past tense: deceived; past participle: deceived
(of a person) cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage. "I didn't intend to deceive people into thinking it was French champagne"
synonyms: swindle, defraud, cheat, trick, hoodwink, hoax, dupe, take in, mislead, delude, fool, outwit, lead on, inveigle, beguile, double-cross, gull;
More: informalcon, bamboozle, do, gyp, diddle, rip off, shaft, pull a fast one on, take for a ride, pull the wool over someone's eyes, sucker, snooker, stiff
(of a thing) give a mistaken impression.
"the area may seem to offer nothing of interest, but don't be deceived"
fail to admit to oneself that something is true. "enabling the rulers to deceive themselves about the nature of their own rule"

trans·gres·sion transˈɡreSHən,tranzˈɡreSHən/ noun noun: transgression; plural noun: transgressions an act that goes against a law, rule, or code of conduct; an offense. "I'll be keeping an eye out for further transgressions" synonyms: offense, crime, sin, wrong, wrongdoing, misdemeanor, impropriety, infraction, misdeed, lawbreaking; More

she knew that it was wrong , adam knew that it was wrong, the serpent lied. and she believed the lie even knowing what she was told. adam upon seeing his mate/ wife not die would naturally try the fruit, that's the point of the serpent going to her first. after all that time of being told he would die, to fool adam he went to one who wasn't around as long as adam.

you still didn't show where paul said she was innocent.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

i did say, logically speaking, if someone is deceived the blame is normally on the deceiver not the deceived.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

i did say, logically speaking, if someone is deceived the blame is normally on the deceiver not the deceived.

True on deception .. but you forgot on ats logic is twisted more than a pretzel .. conclusions are leapt to .. judgements jumped to ..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u

Getting out of hand, check it.

Are you a mod?? If so, then you need to paying attention to the post this was answering.
But I don't see any indication that you are, or that you should be giving commands around here.
edit on 27-12-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thank you KyoZero for clearing up the misquote directed at me, I was confused for a moment, but all is well.

I think competition has influenced everything. We compete at home, school, work and society has taken this to a whole new level so it is not only material competition it is psychological as well. The mentality is that "I am better than you" has become a cross-gender issue, not sure why? No mutual respect for whatever the other's abilities may be. It is always someone worrying about what the other is being doing or having. I have done this and it not only made me feel horrible when I pried and questioned his loyalty to me, but undermining him as his own character. Wanting him to give to me only for my happiness, and I not considering that this is not who he is or what he wants. How dare he look at other women and like what he sees. How dare he want to talk to some other female, I should be all he needs. I was totally misguided and he allowed it and he controlled me in other ways, ie finances, decisions concerning household things, being there for him physically, again I allowed it, you know whatever scenario you want, fill in the blanks. This was what we knew from our parents, you live what you learn. Take all these thoughts we are sharing, they are nothing new under the sun, we learned all of this sh*t. I truly needed to be centered in myself, and did not need another to complete me, or do it for me. Most persons enter into relationships for the wrong reasons or lie about what the reasons are to each other and it blows apart eventually. Somehow we have managed to keep it together as I stated for 33 yrs, LMAO sometimes I don't know how. I don't care what he does anymore, I will always love him, I don't care who he looks at, talks to. I will do him no harm conversely and I have always told him that, if you are not happy then find it, but he was always worried I would screw him in the courts. I told him the same about myself, honesty with each other is paramount. Love is being, just being me, what ever that is, LOL, centered in the self. Worry never gets you anywhere or changes anything. If you can change it for yourself, do it, if not get over it. Freedom to choose!! For YOU! Only you, I do not choose for another adult, I just watch the show. Life is a stage and we are all props. Enjoy the ups and downs this is how we tell the story of ourselves that is all, I make my own decisions do not fight over what a book states or some other person believes. If we didn't have these reproduction parts, we would be the same beings, then what would we fight over LMAO!! We are humans as defined, some on opposite ends of that definition (humans= male and female) and all other possibilities in the middle that is all, it is what it is. Thanks again and Love you all!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TM62

Last night I had a really weird moment talking to a good friend of mine and some things occurred to me regarding your very first few sentences

What precisely is the proper balance? I don't claim to know politics, national scene or...well anything really. I'm just Kyo trying to move through the world right?

This idea of competition feels like such a tight rope sometimes. Over the past couple of years the concept of balance has really encapsulated me. Not that we must always live inside perfect center; rather that balance CAN and should be struck where possible. I desire, as it pertains to this discussion, that people of all groups, be they gender, religion, race whatever, start on a truly equal playing platform and trained equally. From that point on, that person makes decisions and sees if their platform is stable enough to climb to another, or if they slip and fall

Should they fall, I don't see the problem with offering a helping hand or accepting one. So for me it becomes a question of:

What is worse? "I'm better than you?" or "everyone gets a trophy?" mentality?

Truthfully, I don't know the answer but I bet it is in there somewhere

Thanks for your reply

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

Last night I had a really weird moment talking to a good friend of mine and some things occurred to me regarding your very first few sentences

What precisely is the proper balance? I don't claim to know politics, national scene or...well anything really. I'm just Kyo trying to move through the world right?

This idea of competition feels like such a tight rope sometimes. Over the past couple of years the concept of balance has really encapsulated me. Not that we must always live inside perfect center; rather that balance CAN and should be struck where possible. I desire, as it pertains to this discussion, that people of all groups, be they gender, religion, race whatever, start on a truly equal playing platform and trained equally. From that point on, that person makes decisions and sees if their platform is stable enough to climb to another, or if they slip and fall

Should they fall, I don't see the problem with offering a helping hand or accepting one. So for me it becomes a question of:

What is worse? "I'm better than you?" or "everyone gets a trophy?" mentality?

Truthfully, I don't know the answer but I bet it is in there somewhere

Thanks for your reply

This is me as well
I try to stay on the tight rope. Balance as much as I am able and try not to come from a place of lack. It seems to have helped my emotional stability, LOL most of the time. Thank you so much!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Many and I want to make this clear not ALL of the young men today have been raised in progressive households. Progressive ideals are also the cause of many young people never leaving the nest and becoming adult children.

What happens when you teach a child that you are winner even when you lose? What happens when even simple kidding around is considered bullying? What happens when you let your child run the household? What happens when the child sets the household agenda? What happens when you raise boys like girls and girls like boys? What happens when you teach tolerance of everything including bad choices?

What you get is young people who never become adults. This is harsh and I want to stress it is not everyone. But is is wide spread at this point in time.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

health also plays a role in that. for example, i homeschooled all 3 of my children, then, i went into a coma, survived it but was kinda messed up, had breast cancer, the chemo gave me diabetes and nearly blinded me, the chemo port got infected and got a septic infection while having no immune system to speak of cause the chemo killed it, as a result, nearly died again. i was so weak i couldn't take the lid off a jar that was already opened, nor lift a coffee cup to my mouth. so smack in the middle of their educations, i was a medical disaster area. many times they had to pick up the slack where i was not able, and this included being responsible for their homework. you can guess how well that went. hehe

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

health also plays a role in that. for example, i homeschooled all 3 of my children, then, i went into a coma, survived it but was kinda messed up, had breast cancer, the chemo gave me diabetes and nearly blinded me, the chemo port got infected and got a septic infection while having no immune system to speak of cause the chemo killed it, as a result, nearly died again. i was so weak i couldn't take the lid off a jar that was already opened, nor lift a coffee cup to my mouth. so smack in the middle of their educations, i was a medical disaster area. many times they had to pick up the slack where i was not able, and this included being responsible for their homework. you can guess how well that went. hehe

I am so sorry to hear that my mom is a also a survivor. It is hard to be a parent and make the right choices. What is the right way? What is the wrong way?

From your writing I can tell you care and have a ton of love.....These are the most important things after all is said and done. Raising kids is not a one box fits all type of thing and if I came off like that or made you feel bad in any way I am truly sorry. I have to do a better job of how I am putting forward thought into writing. I come off as harsh and cold and I am not that.......I do not want to be that.
edit on 27-12-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

no need to apologize. i didn't have any problem with your post. i was thinking about how health of the parents (and there are so many people with serious medical problems now) can play a role in how good they are at parenting.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

no need to apologize. i didn't have any problem with your post. i was thinking about how health of the parents (and there are so many people with serious medical problems now) can play a role in how good they are at parenting.

Good I am so glad to hear it. I is very hard to convey emotion and context in writing I find. I am not very good at it. Many times I am sure I come off as overly harsh or downright cold. I find as I grow older I want to soften some of the edges.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

do you think that finances can effect that too? i really do. this is why i think the inner city children are all victims of generational post traumatic stress disorder, as generation after generation are born into abject poverty, in veritable war zones, where the laws of the jungle apply, rather than the laws of society. mental health is just as important as physical health.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

oh goodness yes

Thing is, I do believe in real equality. I have seen the extremes of feminism too and I don't care for that either. I have seen women who have said "all cis, white, hetero males should die"

That is awful as well...but there is still points of me in which I wish we could get to a stable platform for all

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
here's an interesting video on the subject. she brings up points i hadn't considered

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

You need only to look at Sweden to dispel this notion, Sweden's cultural Marxism makes America's look listless and lukewarm.

You have not seen the extremes of cultural Marxism until you have experienced the soft despotism of modern Sweden, I would expound but there would be no use, you simply have to experience it to believe. Most Swedes don't even notice it as they were nursed on it, but foreigners migrating here would have to be delusional not to notice it.

As for your other comment, maybe you shouldn't base your views on an obvious idiot that is grasping at straws to somehow validate his own bias. This guy that you speak of is a joke and a strawman, explore the real grievements and arguments instead, for example, here in Sweden the law is fundamentally biased in the favour of women, this is a fact.

By law, Swedish men are 2nd class citizens

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What I find amusing is those guys who boast they have never paid for sex, they are married, have a mortgage, have to go abroad each year on holiday, new car every three years, new kitchen every five years, best schools (expensive) for the children, yes, they sure don't pay for sex.....

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join