It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye witnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating babies in Satanic rituals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
This will be a touchy video for some. Just for the record, I believe the Pope is an apostate who blasphemes the true word of God on more than one occasion. I don't trust him and furthermore I don't like the Catholic church or what it stands for as an organisation or whatever you want to call it.

What do you guys think about the validity of the video? I wouldn't be surprised if it was true entirely. The guy seems dead sincere. I'll have to do more research soon but I'm really busy at the moment.

Info in video description: Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses to Pope Bergoglio rape of teens, killing & eating babies in Satanic Ninth Circle ritual
Papacy and Vatican exorcised and abolished; Replaced by new spiritual gathering of free humanity
itccs.org...
exopolitics.blogs.com...
www.youtube.com...
In his work Kevin Arnett has written a book, Hidden No Longer, as well as having the Tribunal Court issue arrest warrants against the Queen of England as well as the Pope.
hiddennolonger.com...
kevinannett.com...
The Nephilim Roman Catholic Church of Satan
www.youtube.com...

as is proven more and more often these days, sincerity means next to nothing. there are people who honestly and sincerely believe we never landed on the moon. or that the earth is hollow and houses an ancient civilization more advanced than our own. or that the moon is a giant spaceship piloted by reptilians and it projects the sky we see every day and night.

and all they need is a computer and an account to post all this stuff on youtube. its that easy. but nice try tech.

edit on 24-12-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What's amazing to me is living in a world that is so beautiful but its hell. Why? All the top elite, ie religious heads (and the religious folk control everything, that is their top matrix box), political heads, economic heads, royal heads...

And when you realize they're the ones behind the most horrendous vile torturous murders of humans, animals, nature and earth herself, you still don't wake up.

Eating babies would be minor compared to the truth of the souls, and what is deemed a hoax. If they were innocent, it would be like a miracle. How did you brush shoulders with all these demonic type beings, and manage to come out so clean?

Don't have a clue if this story is hoax, the heart of it is true. And people need to stop sending their money, energy and votes to any of these people.

Clean up crew jumped fast on this, and I'd like to know why they don't start working for a better world themselves?

The tree bears really ugly fruit here, and the top players and heads are responsible.
edit on 24-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

ps; why are the stars missing from this thread?

Because it was moved into the "Hoax" forum. No idea why, no explanation given.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

I'm guessing since it has to do with Kevin Annett and the ITCCS. I don't know if his charges have any validity to them, I don't even think the ITCCS has power, seems to be a crusade to expose injustices. Might be wrong but I think he's drafted arrest warrants for big names...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm guessing since it has to do with Kevin Annett and the ITCCS. I don't know if his charges have any validity to them, I don't even think the ITCCS has power, seems to be a crusade to expose injustices. Might be wrong but I think he's drafted arrest warrants for big names...

But that's failed logic. Even if this dude was wrong on every thing he has said since grade school it doesn't mean this claim is wrong by default. It would have to be evaluated as true or not true on it's own merits.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Well, that is where hoaxes like this go, what more explanation do you need?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Kevin Annett gained notoriety and respect when he produced "Unrepentant".

Once one openly exposes the Church, the Vatican and the Crown, one can expect to be attacked and your life ruined.

I swear, tho, if not for his detractors, he'd be an obscure nobody. They do a better job at getting his message out and promoting Kevin Annett than Kevin Annett does! Ironic.

edit on 24-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Is it bad that I'm a Protestant and I've got no damn idea who this man is??

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Well, that is where hoaxes like this go, what more explanation do you need?

Where was it proved that the Pope didn't engage in a satanic ritual? That would be remarkable proof, considering it's impossible to prove a negative.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Where was it proved that the Pope didn't engage in a satanic ritual?

Who claimed that?

The reason this is just a hoax is there is no such court as claimed in the video, as has been explained already.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Is it bad that I'm a Protestant and I've got no damn idea who this man is??

I didn't know who he was either, 'till recently, when some ATS member posted a thread attempting to discrediting him.

I admire his philosophy about exposing and holding accountable those who believe they're above reproach.. "If not us, then who? If not now when?" (I think Hillel said that first)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
dbl post

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Where was it proved that the Pope didn't engage in a satanic ritual?

Who claimed that?

The reason this is just a hoax is there is no such court as claimed in the video, as has been explained already.

Maybe there isn't that court, I have no idea but I trust there isn't if people say there isn't. But what does that have to do with whether or not there was an eye-witness to the pope engaging in a satanic ritual? There have been claims of satanism in the Vatican for quite a LONG time.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I am glad people are trying or actively exposing the injustices of the church but people like him who have fabricated stories and courts are not helping in the least. People like him are to exposing injustices like the the people claiming holograms are to 911 theories. They do nothing but discredit worthwhile investigation.

Even if he is speaking some truth it doesn't matter anymore because his lies have tainted his claims. Basicly he has zero credibility on the matter of his own volition and should be treated as such.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I admire his philosophy about exposing and holding accountable those who believe they're above reproach.. "If not us, then who? If not now when?" (I think Hillel said that first)

Me too. I just haven't heard of him, and I thought I was pretty up to date. Time to go back to the classroom I suppose. :-/

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even if he is speaking some truth it doesn't matter anymore because his lies have tainted his claims. Basicly he has zero credibility on the matter of his own volition and should be treated as such.

I agree. But this dude isn't the first nor the only person whistle-blowing what goes on in the Vatican. And I didn't watch the video, my speakers are not set up. Did he say he was the eye-witness himself?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well as far as others claims I would examine each one on their own merits. There may be something to it but as far as this guys claims they are not worth considering as reliable.

I can't remember what he said exactly I listened to it yesterday and to be honest it was hard to get through. I don't recall him backing up a single thing with verifiable evidence you just had to take him at his word which is mud IMO.

The video starts out with him reading charges and indictments from his supposed court which only exists on paper and his computer of course he doesn't say that. I think the Mods did the right thing by hoaxing the thread. Even as an atheist I found that video disturbingly low.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't recall him backing up a single thing with verifiable evidence you just had to take him at his word which is mud IMO.

Well, that in and of itself is quite problematic. If this person makes the claim of truth it is his burden of proof to show the evidence. Relying on his word alone would be an appeal to authority fallacy.

I think the Mods did the right thing by hoaxing the thread. Even as an atheist I found that video disturbingly low.

Fair enough, then I see no problem with it either. I didn't watch it, but if that's his basis then it's junk. Irrelevant drivel from a known fraud and liar.

edit on 24-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

NONE of what I've seen him present as evidence has been deliberately fabricated. (Did you watch his documentary UNREPENTANT?)

Not everything that he researched panned out though. For example, the residential school survivors said that humans bones were buried, but they only found animal bones at the site.

What court in the world is going to prosecute Queen Elizabeth, the Vatican and the Canadian Government? His court is just that, HIS court. It's a grass roots citizen's court, not "legally" recognized.

He has his followers. It's a big world, and he has his niche. Yeah, some of them come and they go. But, he is NOT a lone individual hoaxing the world. He is sincere and as serious as a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I had never heard of the guy till yesterday and watched the video first and posted my opinion before looking up who he was. My original post is on page one and my opinion of him hasn't changed since doing a bit of homework on who he is.

Each claim of such things should be looked at on their own but from here out now that I know who he is I will not be listining to a word he has to say. That person can't be trusted.
edit on 24-12-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join