It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The definitive North Korea Handbook (leaked military pdf)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Everything you need to know if you end up here.

Interesting read, though a bit dated. I'm sure nothing much has changed..

fas.org...
edit on 23-12-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Where did you get this?

I don't think this was meant for the public...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I feel naughty reading this

Am trying to find their hacking tech out

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

How to take down a country. Everything you need to know…

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Was it the section right near the beginning, which stated that although this document was deemed unclassified, its distribution outside the DoD chain of command was strictly prohibited, which tipped you off?

Interesting document so far, although I has to be said that any document which has ten pages devoted to describing its contents, is going to be a hefty read, especially for a document that, as outlined in the document itself at the start, is meant to fit into one cargo pocket (one assumes the pocket found on the thigh of a standard pair of combat trousers). So far, as interesting as it seems, I have not really seen much that is not publically available, data wise, although it is possible that I have stopped reading too soon. However, stopped I most certainly have, because I have other irons in the fire, what with it being so close to Christmas, and with it being half past one in the damned morning!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Good find canucks555!

I am also interested to know where you found this, and under what circumstances!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Julian passed it over my desk earlier today...
hehheh

edit on 23-12-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's not what you may think you know but what has not been told up to this point that counts . Check this piece out and be sure to follow the link inside to the PDF ..enjoy www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think this playbook became irrelevant in 1997.

The Information cutoff date for this handbook is 30 April 1997.

At first I thought this was accidentally published...

Now I'm wondering if it's just a FOI act release.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
It's not what you may think you know but what has not been told up to this point that counts . Check this piece out and be sure to follow the link inside to the PDF ..enjoy www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: intrptr

Thanks, in case you didn't know… apparently that document has malware attached so…

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I didn't know that . Is that a bad thing ? he way I look at that kind of stuff is that if my LT stops working ,I will just throw it in the garbage and get another one .I am still running XP and have no security that is turned on .been like that sense I got this one a couple years back . Have a great holidays peace . a reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

A poster in the comments section below the link you provided issued a warning about malware. I don't know if its true or not, just careful. I completely agree with the position that The Russians and Chinese are allied against the US, and that relation goes deeper than the Western blindocrats will ever admit or believe. The world is divided now as never before, I hope that wiser minds will prevail trough these turbulent times. Thanks again for providing information, as always I value your input…

regards,

intrptr

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
NP ..I don't think it's so much that they are against the west as much as the west under Washington's dictates are against them .The western Hegemony wants to control the world and the ones not wanting that are building a counter choice that allows them to remain a sovereign . a reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Since it's from 1997 I would say it's a FOIA release. FAS is a reputable orgnaization and I doubt they would compromise themselves by releasing anything sensitive. It can be found on the Global Security page as well.

It has also been referenced in a few books as a source.
North Korean Nuclear Operationality: Regional Security and Nonproliferation
Preparing for the Possibility of a North Korean Collapse
North Korea's Military-Diplomatic Campaigns,, 1966-2008

new topics

top topics

join