It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer hacked by ASsIO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So over the past few days I have been unable to post comments on the DailyMail news website. I type the comment but when I click 'submit' nothing happens.

On Facebook the other day I was suddenly logged out and I kept trying to log back in but submitting the password would only refresh the page. Randomly trying after 3 minutes I could log back in. Nothing was changed but my private message page was opened and some unread ones were listed as read.

So without going into the ins and outs as to why this would be happening but it's to do with certain political views I hold, who would be doing this? Backyard hackers or ASsIO? Has anyone had a similar experience or have any idea whether if ASsIO going through your FB would be completely hidden while you were logged in or do they need to force you off to view it?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
$5 says you are not being hacked in any way.

Clear your browser cache, reboot your computer and check out your startup files in msconfig.exe.

Odds are its bad data in the browser cache, or at the most there is some form of malware interfering with your system.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx
Agreed. A good cleaning and disinfecting seems to be in order.

Ccleaner Free
Malwarebytes Free
ADWCleaner

See if these help matters any. Be sure to uncheck any "freeware" offers during the install of Ccleaner and Malwarebytes. Also uncheck "trial version" during install of Malwarebytes. Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm not saying they have any interest in you, I mean how would anyone know either way?

But if you did want to get there attention, then the best way to go about would probably be to use the keyword 'ASSIO' and then claim that you've been up to no good and are paranoid there watching you, lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
So over the past few days I have been unable to post comments on the DailyMail news website. I type the comment but when I click 'submit' nothing happens.

On Facebook the other day I was suddenly logged out and I kept trying to log back in but submitting the password would only refresh the page. Randomly trying after 3 minutes I could log back in. Nothing was changed but my private message page was opened and some unread ones were listed as read.

So without going into the ins and outs as to why this would be happening but it's to do with certain political views I hold, who would be doing this? Backyard hackers or ASsIO? Has anyone had a similar experience or have any idea whether if ASsIO going through your FB would be completely hidden while you were logged in or do they need to force you off to view it?

ASIO doesn't need to hack your PC. It already gets everything farmed from Facebork, your mobile 'phone,your browser cache (and the like) through datasharing with the NSA under the UKUSA agreement/s.

edit on 23/12/2014 by chr0naut because: They are watching... always watching!

new topics

top topics

join