It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Marketing Campaign Is Now Complete: Sony To Release The Interview On December 25 After All

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It really doesn't matter who was at fault

Im pretty sure that does matter, in fact to most people thats exactly what matters, especialy when the FBI and the president of a major super power like America start accusing nation states of being responsible using nonsensical evidence. A super power that by the way has a long history of lying to its people for excuses to go to war and further its own economic interests.

Why that does not concern you is kinda scary.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FoJAk
a reply to: rickymouse

God damn North Carolina!!
Lols

But, I wasn't making a false statement because of my mistake.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think the US goverment is behind this, False flag cyber-attack to reestructure all the internet security from the bases including all the online people-bussines or "wild west" as obama says. When that happens goodbye Freedom of speech(even more).

canadafreepress.com...
nworeport.me...

I do not call this Marketing Campaign.

edit on 23-12-2014 by urssmorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: ispyed
I find this whole deal repulsive. A Big Corporation making a Feature film about assassinating a World Leader. With Seth Rogan at the helm (not a fan). I find this highly irresponsible, even provoking.

Imagine them making a Film like this about Netanyahu, another despicable World Leader, is that next?

I don't consider kim jong un a world leader. Do you? At best he is a prison warden. I don't see any world leaders anywhere, just a bunch of not too terribly bright, conniving, greedy corporate thugs plundering the world.

I am happy to know that the movie is showing. We all need to laugh more at any and all of the idiots that have clawed their way to power, or were born into it. I take none of them seriously, especially netanyahu. With out their weapons they're nothing.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I know the corporate hatred was thick on this site.

Set a new bar.

The US government and a japanese corporation were colluding to fatten sonys bank accounts!

And people were crying about my last thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You’re forgetting THE REAL CONSPIRACY

More psychological warfare and manipulation of the American people

That aint funny

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

originally posted by: ugmold
I find this whole deal repulsive. A Big Corporation making a Feature film about assassinating a World Leader. With Seth Rogan at the helm (not a fan). I find this highly irresponsible, even provoking.

Imagine them making a Film like this about Netanyahu, another despicable World Leader, is that next?

I don't consider kim jong un a world leader. Do you? At best he is a prison warden. I don't see any world leaders anywhere, just a bunch of not too terribly bright, conniving, greedy corporate thugs plundering the world.

I am happy to know that the movie is showing. We all need to laugh more at any and all of the idiots that have clawed their way to power, or were born into it. I take none of them seriously, especially netanyahu. With out their weapons they're nothing.

Of course he is a World Leader. He is the Dictator of North Korea.

So perhaps another Country that doesn't like the USA too much (ya, there are none of those) will make a Movie about assassinating Our President. How would you feel about that? Considering it is just for "their" comedy entertainment of course?

Hollywood Movies are basically sewage these days.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's a win-win scenario for both Sony and Obama.

Sony gets all this hype over a sub-par movie, it also gives them the ability to "nuke" N.K. with their new internet weapon that takes down websites (or whatever it does).

Obama gets to seem patriotic and mad at Sony for "caving", yet it also gives him the ability to hype up N.K.'s hacking abilities.

Both Sony and Obama can bugger off.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join