It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are these ex british troops not facing the same charges as jiahdists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
If Anyone here feels the need to become a operator like Mr Read, and by the sounds of it there are a few Wannabe Operators in this thread. Make contact with this guy..

Their “liaison officer” Graham Penrose, who runs a company providing private military security

And or This Guy...

American ex-soldier Jordan Matson is thought to have been instrumental in recruiting Jamie. His Facebook page seeks recruits for People’s Defence Units, known as the YPG, saying they have the chance to “send terrorists to hell and save humanity

Go on I dare you.

if these guys die out there then they have no1 but themselves to blame.

and people comparing nazis to isis, get real, nazis were invading europe, i dont see thousands of tanks bieng produced in the arab world to invade europe.

to compare isis to nazi germany is ludicrous.

if these british guys want to go out to die in a war that has NOTHING to do with us then let them.

no1 soldier i know willingly wants to serve in a warzone, especially after the past decade.

not any sane soldier anyway.

basically they are willing to commit suicide to get whatever gain they have in syria, where have we heard that before? oh yeah from the jihadists!!!

i swear western society is going to the pits, critical thinking is seen as a bad thing.

this isnt an attack on your post i just quoted it and im adding to it.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: muckleduck

Apples and oranges, one goes to fight to help people defend themselves, ones goes to help a group that enslaved rapes and murders men women, children l, young and old.

That is a distinct difference, in a perfectly logical world the law would be applied the same, but humans are far from logical.

who funds isis?

we gave them the weapons to fight in syria, seriously , a bit of research would do you wonders.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
syria hasnt asked for our support, infact they made it quite clear for us to stay away.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Come on, most true Christian Brits will agree with Christian people people defending the oppressed from murderous maniacs who will tolerate no other faith. They will not agree with Muslim Brits going out to join in with the murderers when our Christian dominated nation is under attack from a Muslim minority. It's so fickin simple it's silly

and what about the millions killed in the name of christianty?

please.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes but this gave us the TOTALY COINCIDENTAL chance to start bombing Syria.

Funny how these things work out.

Seems to be quite a lot of brainwashed people on this site. Odd.

edit on 23-12-2014 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muckleduck

Apples and oranges, one goes to fight to help people defend themselves, ones goes to help a group that enslaved rapes and murders men women, children l, young and old.

That is a distinct difference, in a perfectly logical world the law would be applied the same, but humans are far from logical.

who funds isis?

we gave them the weapons to fight in syria, seriously , a bit of research would do you wonders.

I'll bet my arse that the same people who funded IS in the First place are the same people who are funding these private security companies to recruit to fight against them...You couldn't make it up.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Simply because British authorities interviewed them and found them not to be in violation of the law. Otherwise, they would have been arrested.

If you want to get deeper into it, it is obvious that the men were not fighting on behalf of a terrorist organisation. Rather, they were voluntarily fighting for a group which is currently being supported by the allies.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I see where your coming from OP and I agree they should be held accountable.

When it comes to ISIS and Muslim radicals people have already chosen sides and will declare any action against the opposing side noble.

The whole raping and such I'm pretty sure that soldiers did some of their own raping in the ME.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Bagsie Mad Murdoch dude

Nah as long as they fight the right fight good on them.
Way to old meself but If they were down the shops attempting to do what they do over there I would have to go and fight also.

Just like you and the OP would do also.

exactly, i dont wish to fight, but if fighting erupted here, of course i would defend my homelnd.

we are pressuring these countries to retaliate against us.

if your home country had been subject to occupation by illegal means would you not be slightly annoyed like many in the arab world?

everytime we invade they refer to it as a modern crusade.

and what did we do on previous crusades apart from murder mainly innocent people in the name of christ? and to plunder their gold and achieve dominance over that area, do you think the christian faith just gave up on this?

g.w bush got permission from the pope to invade the middle east.

research is a wonderful thing.

even bush himself said "god" gave him blessing to invade under his name.

isis doesnt reprsent islam.

u can see that by how they murder muslims.

let them sort it out, these very ancient fueds have been going on longer than americ has been a country.
stop getting involved.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And now you are shifting your argument, it doesn't matter who gave them weapons and why. Bottom line is they are butchering many innocent people, folks who's only crime is they worship differently.

It doesn't bother me if people want to go fight them.

link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
I see where your coming from OP and I agree they should be held accountable.

When it comes to ISIS and Muslim radicals people have already chosen sides and will declare any action against the opposing side noble.

The whole raping and such I'm pretty sure that soldiers did some of their own raping in the ME.

en.wikipedia.org...

very much so.

where do we get the right to hold the moral high ground i wonder.

link   

syria hasnt asked for our support, infact they made it quite clear for us to stay away.

The Jihadists fighting with ISIS aren't just in Syria are they? I believe these 2 individuals were fighting with the Kurds and not the Syrians.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Come on, most true Christian Brits will agree with Christian people people defending the oppressed from murderous maniacs who will tolerate no other faith. They will not agree with Muslim Brits going out to join in with the murderers when our Christian dominated nation is under attack from a Muslim minority. It's so fickin simple it's silly

All religions have blood on their hands, Christians among them, but we're not taling about that are we?

Truth is most people agree with these lads, they are tired of seeing minorities being ethnically cleansed from the middle east, first Jews fifty years ago were cleansed and now Christians and Jazidis. These are the really ancient Christian commnities of Iraq and Syria, the original Christians. If a couple of lads want to defend these people from Jihadis then many true Brits will agree with them, because that bat for our side. It all comes down to the cricket test

edit on 23-12-2014 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And now you are shifting your argument, it doesn't matter who gave them weapons and why. Bottom line is they are butchering many innocent people, folks who's only crime is they worship differently.

It doesn't bother me if people want to go fight them.

umm it matters very much who gave them weapons and why.

we supplied them with the weaponry knowing full well what they would do.

hell, some of them were even trained on jordanian soil - an american ally.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

All religions have blood on their hands, Christians among them, but we're not taling about that are we?

Truth is most people agree with these lads, they are tired of seeing minorities being ethnically cleansed from the middle east, first Jews fifty years ago were cleansed and now Christians and Jazidis. These are the really ancient Christian commnities of Iraq and Syria, the original Christians. If a couple of lads want to defend these people from Jihadis then many true Brits will agree with them, because that bat for our side. It all comes down to the cricket test

please.

oh so only muslims are allowed to be held acountable, not christains, quaint.

u cant bring up how many rapes/murders etc of the muslim faith then deny that christianty did much the same.

would they even be around if we didnt keep dropping bombs on their families?

its ok for us to ethnically cleanse muslims but if they want to do the same its a huge NO NO from the west.

unless theyre bieng killed via drone strikes or uniformed troops its just fine right?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
from the sounds of the interview they only wanted revenge.

thats all that the jihadsts want aswell.

pot kettle black.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Edit: for what it's worth I would support any Muslim that wanted to go assist the moderates against the radicals there.

ISIS are radicals yes, but so are the multinational corporations which our countries fight for.

ISIS troops think they're righteous and so do our troops, both are wrong.

Apples & Apples mate.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a question for all who say they are so scared of islam, how many times in your own country have u been threatened by a muslim?

have they ever kicked in your door to do a search of your home because they suspect u of "terrorism" based only on the colour of your skin?

id guess not, so they arent really a threat at all.

if a chritsian murders a child do the media bring the fact that he was christian into it? nope

if a muslim commits murder - obviously a jihadist, no question throw the key away. -.- seriously.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Simply because British authorities interviewed them and found them not to be in violation of the law. Otherwise, they would have been arrested.

If you want to get deeper into it, it is obvious that the men were not fighting on behalf of a terrorist organisation. Rather, they were voluntarily fighting for a group which is currently being supported by the allies.

did it ever occur to you they might have lied to the authorities :O heaven forbid.

they would do themselves a favour to just admit they miss killing people, anyone that has a desire to kill people should have their head looked at.

these 2 are no more sane than the extremists.
edit on 23-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

right right one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. except in this case one group of "freedom fighters" is an internationally recognized terrorist group, and the other side isn't. if you can't see the difference between leaving to go hang out with a terrorist group and leaving to go hang out with a non-terrorist group, nobody here will be able to explain it to you. just because you chose to define it as murder doesn't mean that it is. unlawful killing (murder) is a legal term, and regardless of how you choose to define it, it doesn't change the legal definition of it, so ranting that these guys are murderers is pretty pointless, to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join