It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question for those who are supporting the 'protests'.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Disclaimer: This thread is bait.

Do not bite.

Then why participate in it ?

Interesting for such a 'worthless' thread.

How many are trying to shut it down.

Mostly because it has legs.

Once again.

Lives matter, just some of the time.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I have a question for those who are supporting the 'protests'.

If 'all' lives matter.

If' 'all' black lives matter.

Then why do you support abortion?

Instead calling out that barbarism you demonize the 'news'.

Instead you demonize the police.

Interesting I have to quote something Cuomo has said.

New York’s Governor, Andrew Cuomo, just announced that “right-to-life” advocates have “no place in the state of New York.”

www.lifenews.com...

In a word?

Hypocrisy.

I support the protests...

...who said I'm pro-choice?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DrJunk

Well there's one out of the thousands across the country.

Can we make it two?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It has "legs" because your narrative irritates and infuriates sensible people. Have you seen one person agree with your sentiment?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well there's one out of the thousands across the country.

Can we make it two?

How does that answer my question.

Who said I was pro-choice? Where did you get that information?
edit on 23-12-2014 by DrJunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

It has "legs" because your narrative irritates and infuriates sensible people. Have you seen one person agree with your sentiment?

Anyone who thinks the cops go around shooting AA's for no reason?

Is hardly 'sensible'.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Lol this thread is ridiculous,.

You are pro life, murderers rapists and paedophiles are alive, does that mean you are pro murder, pro rape and pro paedophilia?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So how do you feel about 'womb violence' ?

As a supporter of the protests?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't you agree it's not sensible to link abortion with these protests. . I think most people expect a little more from an ATS thread, especially from a member who's been around long enough to know better?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So how do you feel about 'womb violence' ?

As a supporter of the protests?

You still aren't answering my question, so I certainly won't be answering any of your questions.

If that changes, I'd be more than happy to play ball with you.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Wouldn't you agree it's not sensible to link abortion with these protests. . I

I call that the wilfull,wanting IGNORING of the facts.

I wonder why so many people ignore what abortion really is.

Still not 'sensible' in the slightest.

I think most people expect a little more from an ATS thread, especially from a member who's been around long enough to know better?

Dunno why some continually try to make posters the topic:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This thread is completly flawed from the begining, the premis is that all protesters are abortion supporters, which is not only narrow-minded, but unprovable and a generalization, wake up and look at your own argument with fresh eyes and an open mind neo, and you too will see it for what it is.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Lets all take a dip into the Ocean of Absurdity. I used to say, embrace Absurdity... but I soon found out, my arms just weren't friggin long enough! Maybe we're on Planet Absurdity? Maybe thats why I so resonate with Albert Camus? (hence my choice of avatar. ) Why do you we all insist on support this bullsh$tsystem? Why are we fighting amongst ourselves? Don't we see how they are manipulating us, keeping us separate, working like a dog, digging ourselves a fake hole of debt, keeping us too busy to do the real work that we were sent here to do... our own enlightenment... humanities enlightenment? This message is to myself as well, I should heed my own advice. Lets be as free as we can. Lets just be here and change the frequency. Be a Rebel, never suicide cause that would be giving in. F$ck them... never surrender....I am free and so are you. Protest is complicity, participation in this system of parasitism. "Planned Ignoring", its how you handle Sociopaths, don't give them the attention they so desire... the ENERGY ... and they will eventually dry up, decompose and blow away, like a ridiculous dream and then YOU and ME can really create something really beautiful. It will be a musical world, maybe a new Universe... lets do it! It will BE SO MUCH FUN! PEACE.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What hypocrisy....you worry and complain about abortions and ignore the violence perpatrated on our dog and cat population with the spay/neuter programs.

Is one childs death any less painful than the violent sexual assault of our closest companions?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What hypocrisy....you worry and complain about abortions and ignore the violence perpatrated on our dog and cat population with the spay/neuter programs.

Not really I don't believe in pet 'ownership'.

So now abortion is equated to dogs and cats!

edit on 23-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let's talk about abortion? Or the protests. I'm not seeing the connection. Two very different topics that your desperate to hash together. So if a woman desperately wants an abortion, she is probably going to have one, whether it's by using a clinic or if abortion clinics become illegal, she may have the abortion in a back street illegal clinic. Not much you and I can do about it. It's probably safer for a woman to have a safe abortion or would you rather risk the mothers life too as a form of punishment by having to use an illegal backstreet clinic?
I'm not sure you really care, but I'd be interested to hear your opinion.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So do you want to make abortion illegal?.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Is one childs death any less painful than the violent sexual assault of our closest companions?

Tell that to the Koreans! Tell that to the Chinese! Tell that to the Swiss! They EAT DOG AND CAT!!! CANABALISM if you ask me!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

In a sense you are correct but let me put it another way...If a cop kills an unarmed man, we need to investigate it.

They were investigated.

The mob didn't like the outcome.

Truth be damned.

Not quite. No cross examination of witnesses. In the case of Brown, one of the key witnesses is a known fraud. Keep in mind also that cops NEVER get indicted by grand juries. It's just a sham procedure. That's the problem. AGain, how is this related to abortion?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

As a vegetarian I'm offended that you refuse to add cattle, swine, fowl and all manner of other animals sacrificed by thousands per day for human consumption... what about that violence?

... is what I would say if I were so arrogant as to think that personal choices of others are any of my goddamn business or entitled to me to throw logic out the window and bring it into every other controversial issue we face.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join