It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets be friends fellow ATSers!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This place seems to be becoming grim and hostile with lots of people quitting so i felt it needs a little inspirational mood

Come on people stay, make an effort for what you like, dot let others burst your reality, be like Lisa

So ATS why cant be we friends and lower the animosity and bad vibes

PS: I been thinking all day on this since i saw someone got banned and just before i got to the pc a bus splashed me with freezing mud damaging some papers i had in my hand so...

edit on 23-12-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Nice choice of song! Respect!

But how are you defining "friendship". What is your reference point...

Just joking.

I'm trying hard to be very polite when I post. It is my big mission here to grow in written communication and debate in an articulate, intelligent style.

Yes, ATS, we're all in the murky stuff together. Got to try and help each other through.

Happy Holidays Indigent and fellow ATS members!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

friend
a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection

Each and everyone here is a unique individual that have their very own believes, many times incompatible with the rest of us, but at the same time we share a bond, we are members of this community and for that there must be a minimum of respect and even affection between each other, people should stop seeing things in wining/losing stance and just use this place to allow them to express their opinions, stop quitting, make this place what you think it no longer is.

I don't know it must be the mud talking, i'm usually more a Metallica people.

Happy Holidays to all

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree. Everyone is different and has their own views and opinions on the world. I'm not here to hate on anyone, or stir S*** up, just express my self and chat with like minded peeps, learn some new things, and discuss new ideas and topics.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Ok! So here's to hoping We ALL may enjoy a Pleasant Holiday Season!!!
I am Wishing EveryOne a Very positive New Year! Enough of all the BS that 2014 spewed on Us All!!!!!!

edit on 23-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It seems my campaign of hate and fear have not had an impact but i promise to return with more

or maybe not...

top topics

join