It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIP child abuse whistleblowers were 'murdered': MP says men were poised to lift lid on scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
MP John Mann has claimed that 2 'Westminster Child Abuse' whistleblowers were murdered as a result for threatening to expose the paedophile ring.

The accusations relate to a council caretaker who died in a suspected arson attack and a social worker who was found dead after a blaze had ripped through his flat.

He claims that the caretaker had video footage of violent sex parties attended by VIP's, possibly in Dolphin Square and the social worker was about to expose a future Labour cabinet member in Tony Blair's Government.

A campaigning MP sensationally claimed yesterday that two whistleblowers who threatened to expose an alleged VIP paedophile ring may have been murdered. John Mann has passed detectives information about the suspicious deaths of the men who were allegedly poised to lift the lid on child sex abuse at the heart of the Establishment.

In addition to the claims of the murders, he has forwarded a list of names to the Police of suspected paedophiles, which includes 22 politicians.

A new day, new allegations and still no arrests. I appreciate the Police have to gather evidence, yet under operation 'Yew Tree' celebrities were arrested almost on a daily basis and it appeared as soon as an allegation was made. Yet when it comes to the establishment, the judicial cogs seem to turn a hell of a lot slower.

Link - www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Goog luck with trying to expose the beasts that are in our government. Its one cover up after another with these sickos. You have to be some kind of beast to get into power in the UK that way they can control you. You only have to luck at that vile creature jimmy so vile savile. raping children for 50 yrs and they even gave him a TV show to make it easier for him to molest children. He was also supplying children to these sicko`s no wonder he was best friends of every prime minister for the past 40 yrs.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

For sure, we need to connect the dots and you can see a sick ( beyond imagination) picture forms.

Savile spent weeks at a time with Charlie boy in his cottage in Scotland, was a go between for the Royals when Diana split from Charles, spent every Christmas with Thatcher and was great pals with Blair. I can see him being a supplier of children for their depraved cravings.

What I never understood was how Savile became a security advisor to Israel and was honoured with an award from the Israeli Government. But, hey, if you're willing to hand over keys to several hospitals, I guess he had some top contacts.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

This has got to be dealt with. The awful way it is dragging out and the scandals surrounding the attempt to bring the guilty to justice is very damaging.

I can't stress strongly enough how serious this is. It is the most serious issue to affect the UK since the war. Heads must roll if there is to be a better future. It is not worth the damage to our society to protect any of the guilty, no matter how high up the ladder.

If there is any true desire among those at the top and if there is anything left of honour and respect for what they govern, including all the affected institutions as well as British society, then there needs to be a big purge of justice. This must never happen again.

I still believe in the goodness of the British people and what they have to offer the world. They do not deserve to be draped by this current debacle of injustice and cover up. Our political institutions are being dragged through the mud. Why protect your worst enemy, the ones who are ruining the credibility of authority?

It will only keep on haunting. Deal with it for the sake of all the victims, to put a clear message out that it will not be tolerated and will be heavily punished, and for the sake of self respect of the nation. Get this right and Britain can call itself civilized once again.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Totally agree with you on all points there.

This has been out in the public domain for around 9 months or so, and as I said in my OP, no arrests.

The rabbit hole is so deep, with many tunnels, so I can appreciate it may take some time, but it is getting ridiculous that no arrests have been made. The only conclusions I can draw from all of this is that the Police are not taking it seriously enough, or they are facing obstacles at every turn. Either way, it doesn't reflect well, but I know the public outcry that will come about will probably spill out onto the streets, if and when the truth finally outs.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

This has got to be dealt with. The awful way it is dragging out and the scandals surrounding the attempt to bring the guilty to justice is very damaging.

I can't stress strongly enough how serious this is. It is the most serious issue to affect the UK since the war. Heads must roll if there is to be a better future. It is not worth the damage to our society to protect any of the guilty, no matter how high up the ladder.

If there is any true desire among those at the top and if there is anything left of honour and respect for what they govern, including all the affected institutions as well as British society, then there needs to be a big purge of justice. This must never happen again.

I still believe in the goodness of the British people and what they have to offer the world. They do not deserve to be draped by this current debacle of injustice and cover up. Our political institutions are being dragged through the mud. Why protect your worst enemy, the ones who are ruining the credibility of authority?

It will only keep on haunting. Deal with it for the sake of all the victims, to put a clear message out that it will not be tolerated and will be heavily punished, and for the sake of self respect of the nation. Get this right and Britain can call itself civilized once again.

That's the way I see it, the shiite must be cleaned out, and a new start made. Dragging all this out until all those responsible are dead is only going to make people ask what else is there we don't know about?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

That's the way I see it, the shiite must be cleaned out, and a new start made. Dragging all this out until all those responsible are dead is only going to make people ask what else is there we don't know about?

It appears they are hoping the depraved individuals will be dead before the truth comes out fully, but we need to ensure that our voices are not ignored. I know Anonymous have stated their intentions, this will not go away, ever.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Whatever is down those rabbit holes, if it comes out, it could cost either party their political future.

Exposing business leaders giving gifts and free holidays in exchange for political legislation being passed was enough to end the rule of one political party and allow the other to get in and rule for a decade.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

It appears they are hoping the depraved individuals will be dead before the truth comes out fully, but we need to ensure that our voices are not ignored. I know Anonymous have stated their intentions, this will not go away, ever.

They are trying to exclude Kincora Boys Home in Belfast from the UK child abuse inquiry, and plonk it into another category, yet and all, Kincora is part and parcel of the whole thing. MI5, English 'suits', some abused paid off and gagged,
At least one MI5 man warned off his own investigation into Kincora and the only ones clinked were connected to the home itself as being abusers. However they could also have been handlers/providers for higher-ups, and the whole thing stinks, and there are those in officialdom who know this.
edit on 23-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Question -

Our politicians in the states have a type of immunity when it comes to criminal charges. Don't get me wrong they can be charged but there are extra steps required.

Is it possible the same exists there?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Question -

Our politicians in the states have a type of immunity when it comes to criminal charges. Don't get me wrong they can be charged but there are extra steps required.

Is it possible the same exists there?

No, M.P's are not above the law, in fact many have been sent to prison. The last M.P that went to prison, was found guilty of laying off his driving penalty points to his wife. They both got sentenced to prison terms.

edit on 23/12/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'll bet one hundred USD not one thing will happen to anyone important that's involved.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I'll bet one hundred USD not one thing will happen to anyone important that's involved.

I just hope you are wrong, if they are guilty.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think its time the public start building a guillotine.....

We can start with that pos judge that gave a pedo 5 years probation for rapei g a 7 year old, the judge was obviosly a nounce himself.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Just FYI that Kevin Annette of Canada (ITCCS) yesterday was pitted as a "possible double-agent" thwarting "good" people in a frustrating scam.

If you see him...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This sounds all too much like The Franklin CoverUp that occurred in the US. And the only people to get prison terms were the kids that stuck to their guns in the belief that our legal system actually works. When I first found out about that case and started researching it, I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it, and how deep it all goes with ties to Johnny Gosch kidnapping, the Bohemian Grove events, boys Town orphanage and the greater ties to the Catholic Abuse scandals, the Republican Party, the military, mind control, the guy who was about to expose it all who's plane was blown up to keep it all from getting out (over a county where the current sheriff was one of those named in the Omaha case, what a coincidence! The only perp who went to jail did do for money fraud as none of the federal prosecutors wanted anything to do with the abuse claims. Very disturbing how deep and far ranging it all goes. And it explains how "They" have absolute control over the members they target - few things carry the stigma or instant prison sentence as molestation, so they drug someone, pose them for a few pictures and then it all begins. Deeply disturbing, and though I hope this multi national ring finally gets to be public knowledge - most people will not even look up the incidents mentioned - but I think this thing is so big and involves so many people at unbelievably high positions of power, that if it started falling they'd likely sacrifice quite a few of the lower down members/targets to protect the power structure. If it started getting out there'd be such a collapse of political and famous people the likes of which we have never seen nor can scarce imagine. But there are enough people and even previous threads on ATS, who have come forth that have revealed what goes on that anyone who wants to know can research it - just be prepared to feel very, very nauseous and upset for a very long time.

top topics

join