It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophecy of Saint Melanie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is another interesting article I found in "opus daily" magazine. I know that it might not interest other seas ATS members, because this prophecy is about europe and in Particular France and Italy. But this is a translation of the prophecy of Saint melanie. I dont know who is Saint Melanie, and there are no precisions about this text in OPUS DEI. The only information about this text is that it had been published by the Abbey COMBE, in 1906 (In OPUS DEI).

"When GOD will hurt the earth with his lighting sword, mountains and whole creation will thrill of scare, because confusions will have transpierce arch of the skyies. Paris will burn and Marseilles will disappear under floods; many great town will be destroyed by earthquakes; and we will say that "all is lost"; we will only see homicides and only hear blasphems and weapons noises. The righteous will suffer a lot; Their prays, their tears, their penitence, will come trought the skyies, and all the people of god will ask their mercy and their pardon. So, Jesus-Christ, with his justice and his great mercy for the righteous, will command to gis angels to go and kill all his ennemies.Then, opressors of Jesus Holy Church and every sinfull men will die, and the earth will become likle a desert. The next Kings will have the arm of the justice and the right in their hand. Evangiles xill be preach everywhere and the mankind will make great progresses in faith, because their will be a unity between GOD THE ALMIGHTY workers."

Most people think that when "paris will be burn" still happened in 1871, because of the great fire wich burned Paris this year : The commune. Melanie, who was a shepperd, saw Paris burn at this occasion, and there was also barricades and fights in the streets between communists and royalists.

A strange thing is that after, the commentator of the text (Abbey COMBE) list several Europeans town that should be destroyed, but he let the name of many of them untold : Lyon will be knocked, In foreign countries : G*** Near L*** will have more flood than Marseilles. Le P***, Port of A*** will be destroyed by an earthquake.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That would seem to be Saint Melanie Calvat, for those of you curious about such things: magnificat.ca...

I can confirm that the text you found is found on other sites (so those of you who might doubt -- it IS her real prophecy: magnificat.ca... ) It sounds a lot like other "end times prophecies"... including the faked Mother Shipton ones.

join