It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Replacing all technology including nano with SOLID LIGHT moving to sub-atomic technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigoism

She described this beam as "Solid Light" and explained how it left a physical imprint in the grass wherever it went. Very interesting stuff, i believe she had a video of it as well

Then it wasn't light, because light doesn't emit light. You can't see a beam of light from the side, except by scattering. Case in point - go shine your laser pointer at something. Do you see the beam from the side? No. You can see scatter from the beam caused by aerosols such as dust or smoke, and the air itself will scatter the beam a tiny bit. But you only see light from the side by scatter.

So if you're seeing a bright beam going through the air, it's not a beam of light you're looking at.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
It was a beam of light actually, maybe you should do your research instead of argueing with someone that actually has the facts down. btw i see you all over this site constantly posting and arguing with people. do you even have a job?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It was a beam of light actually, maybe you should do your research instead of argueing with someone that actually has the facts down. btw i see you all over this site constantly posting and arguing with people. do you even have a job?

Perhaps you can show how a beam of light acts like this. It'll be one of those Nobel-winning discoveries, too.

Light does not emit light. If you've got a beam of light, other than scattering off of aerosols and some due to atmosphere, you're not going to see it from the side. It just doesn't work that way.

Yes, I DO have a job! Thanks for asking. I've got a very nice one based on physics and engineering - I generally design radar and communications gear, when I'm not doing power supply design (odd combo) or VHDL. But I'm an engineering jack of all trades, which for the last few years has landed me a never ending job doing systems integration work for the aerospace industry. Since we work odd shifts, I am occasionally off during the day after 12 hours on the dog shift. And I don't work the usual weekends-off pattern.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

haha yeah I highly doubt that you do otherwise you wouldnt be constantly posting BS on this site, you mad bro?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

you mad bro?

Not a bit.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigoism

Oh man. You said that to Bedlam. Whew.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I think you've got that backwards. Bedlam is usually the one with his facts down and I'm having a hard time thinking of a single instance where Bedlam stated something was a fact and he was wrong. It's nice to have someone like Bedlam on this site to add some real knowledge to balance some of the ignorance.

She described this beam as "Solid Light" and explained how it left a physical imprint in the grass wherever it went. Very interesting stuff, i believe she had a video of it as well

Light does have momentum, but it's hard to imagine someone having a video of just a light source making imprints in the grass. If you've got a link to the video though why not post it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join