It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building Haunted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A freind says while he was working with his tools and cleaning some wires he placed a Knife on the table in front on the table while the freind worked on the wire he wanted to grab the Knife, when he looked up the Knife was gone. He found the Knife way later behind the table in a place where he didn't expected it.

So what i am asking is our building Haunted?

edit on 23-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

surprised you didn't draw the obvious conclusion, Agent_USA_Supporter! Pro-Ukrainian CIA Mossad Agents have clearly taken up residence in your friend's basement/attic.

In all seriousness, it would take me more than that to conclude a place is haunted (and I have lived in a haunted house before).

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't know if it is haunted but that type of thing happens to me quite often. I make a joke about it now, things dissappear into a black hole or another dimension. They usually show up later either hidden or in the same place I left them originally. I wouldn't call my house haunted and I dont have any children playing games. It just happens and always has.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That always happens to me! My house isn't haunted though and it happens everywhere! It is so frustrating but alot of the time when i say 'where is it!??!' out loud and look in another spot i find what im looking for. It is incredibly annoying though!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that there are spooks everywhere. Sometimes they are very active and easily noticed. Other times, they are quiet and just poke their heads out on rare occasion to be seen/experienced. The more that you notice them, the more active they seem to get. Like they feed off attention or something ... IMHO

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I would imagine that if the house was haunted you would know it. I'm sure it wouldn't be just one thing happening, but a series of things. Wait and see if other things happen.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I also have this weird statute of the Virgin Marry that sometimes when you stare at it. The Virgin Marry statute would turn its eye through two direction almost as if its staring at you then when you stare at it back the eyes go back its normal position.

I brought a freind to see it personally that was freind was rather shocked at it.
edit on 23-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well thats a bit creepy! Virgin mary statues are famous for weird stuff like that, mainly weeping though, strange stuff.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I don't think I'd want a statue of Mother Mary if the eyes moved. I don't think it's her! Yikes!

top topics

join