It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've got the "proof" and want to share it at ATS™ what is it that You want to share?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Greetings- I was wondering while I was wandering, what is 'it' that You'd want to share with the viewers of ATS™? Have You noticed in many threads that somewhere along the line someone will ask for "Proof" ? This is Your chance, it could be whatever You think and the proof is such that it would make the biggest skeptic ever, type "sorry, sorry I called You a total 'snip'bag but..." This it, the smoking gun, hot off the press type stuff..

Mine would be proving Jesus was born in August so that month also has a holiday and then see what "they" use an excuse to clear their shelves of crap they couldn't sell during the rest of the year...

What type You? It could be UFOs? 9/11 whatever, this is Your world, We're just in it.. But remember, with divulging the info, You take full responsibility of the outcome, like it once was, not running off to print and then it gets de-bunked 15 minutes later, thus not robbing anyone of their "fame".. You ARE Zapruder, You going to show the film?

namaste

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Not a dadgum thing. Keep it to myself and watch the theories abound. Part of it is for entertainment purposes. Let's be honest, most of us have probably chuckled at something somebody has said here, even if only once.

Part of it is that not having all the answers makes people think. Making people exercise their brains isn't a bad thing (though some people perhaps over-exercise). There's been threads I've read here that I didn't comment on because I was totally out of my depth, but came away with a new/different perspective on something.

Part of it is me just wanting to be the only one with the definitive answer to something

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Conquering of the whole planet by one force

I always wanted to open a proving topic showing the wars and spread of harmful things and times of the past.
I had found and combined them all noticing one force came over the planet, rather than humans being selfish by nature.
This is what I would really like to do, but never found the time for to gather all the pictures of maps.

Simply said some very few guys forced people to attack others who were otherwise tortured or killed and take some as slaves in Babylon/Mesopotamia(Iraq). They got a lot of areas and then existed as "Greece", then "Romans", then France+England, now the whole planet. Each time the last conquered area took over enslaving more of the planet. Do you remember? The Romans were claimed to have run out of money, so suddenly they were claimed to cease to exist nowadays and exactly their areas took over the rest of the planet.
Money, religions, controlling systems first existed in Babylon/Mesopotamia perhaps 9000 years ago and all went the same way - basically "civilization" was enforced!

And each time the places were attacked for the first time it were basically first weaponless tribes. In other words free people! Not hunters, but relaxing people who didn't have to work all day.

The same happened at the same time starting in south each China, but slower. From both places the black haired white skinned came from nowhere, connectable with another ancient story.

But it's all on Wikipedia for people to find. History details are a lie, but the thread can still be seen!
edit on 22-12-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

That fluoride isn't harmful in properly treated water. Unfortunately, that's like telling my youngest that there is no monster under her bed.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

That fluoride isn't harmful in properly treated water. Unfortunately, that's like telling my youngest that there is no monster under her bed.

For your youngster the monster under the bed is as real as you are!

Proving that fluoride is extremely harmful when ingested via drinking water.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I guess my proof is that the 'Really Above Top Secret' forum isn't just a 404.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Way Back Machine

Sometimes the links don't work for the way back machine,

web... DOT archive DOT org/web/20040405022157/www... DOT abovetopsecret DOT com/forum/38/pg1/srtpages
edit on 22-12-2014 by GodEmperor because: added spaces on bottom link

edit on 22-12-2014 by GodEmperor because: and DOTs...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have absolute PROOF that the ONE and ONLY TRUE SABBATH moves forward a day each year and 2 days each leap year. Any one who has ever read the Book of Enoch and the Book of YAHshur knows YHWH has said there are only 364 days in his Religious Year which divides perfectly in to 7. Every year because of the Extra day in the year it simply moves forward one day. In the Secrets of the Book of Enoch (2Enoch) It gives great instructions about leap year. Simply move it forward 2 days. The Grigorian Calendar is accurate. It just doesn't keep YHWH's times and Law just like Daniel 7:25 says.

Also I can tell you what day it is based on the Biblical signs in the Heavens. That is is if anyone cares about the 4th commandment.

I can also prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that YHWH divided us by blood types and that the races were in fact created by the Fallen Angels blending with animals.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Bhagavad Gita - "Of letters of the alphabet, Lord Krishna's vibhuti or divine, transcendental opulence is the letter A for it representing all speech is the foremost."

Aleph means Strong. Bet means House. Aleph Bet is the word Father, or letters of creation. The Strong House holds the contents.

In Hebrew, the Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). She receives the letters of the Father, making the Son.

The Hebrew word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The Son of God carries the seed that makes bread. The cup is the mother's womb. The Father holds the Letters.

DNA is from the Aleph Bet

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The Word Aelph Mem Tav is EMET, or Truth. Taking the Aleph out of the word makes MET, or Death.

The letter Shin means the eternal flame in the coal. Carbon is the mark of mankind, or Carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons). For eternal life, the flame does not consume the coal. Entropy consumes the coal.

Viewing the chart above, what must he do to receive his Shin?

All he wants for Christmas are his two front teeth. In the song, Sister Susie sits on a Thistle. She is a Nun. Does she sit on Sin? Yes. The seed of man is consumed by death.

If Truth is the Aleph (Father), then what is the Mem (Mother) and the Son (Tav)? Why do we die?

TRUTH - ALEPH MEM TAV.

Take out the Father and death is the result.

Strong Water to Save (TRUTH). Baptism continues the seed in the cup, making the bread of life. DNA is the tree of life. Language is the tree of knowledge.

Isaiah 5:26

He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!

He writes us in his book of life. The Father (Elohim) and Holy Spirit (Ruach Elohim) can be found hidden in us all. Adam is the Son of God. We are all Adam. Who divided us from this image? Yahweh and the Satan he made. The Son of God is Adam. Overcome the adversary and accuser to find the true Father/Mother. The image is in us all.

I show you the true Word. The Son of God can return to the Father. The word is the way to the Aleph Bet.

edit on 22-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
See? This is what I was going for.. Now why is the 'water' important? Because We ARE 'water' and our skin-suit is 70% below the neck and 80% above the neck. Heck The Tao tries to learn Us to 'be like water' and seek the lowest places.. Water also can take on ALL forms, Solid, Liquid, Vapor What is it that each skin-suit needs? WATER Yet, We know more about the Moon than the ocean...

Now imagine Your 'proof' is something that each Self would be concerned about, why they are NOT concerned about the water supply is beyond Me but then again I'm under the impression that things would roll more smoothly if We gave 2 squirts about our Elderly, because if We played our cards 'right' We too would become "old" (I'm strictly typing about those who have yet to get in touch of their own Eternity, You know the Ones who are under the impression that this is 'it' and sometimes they even wear the shirt w/YOLO emblazoned across the front, the Ones that "need" it...)

Stay hydrated My friends....

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

We have so much ego.. and I don't need proof. Anyone with eyes can see that!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: superman2012

For your youngster the monster under the bed is as real as you are!

Proving that fluoride is extremely harmful when ingested via drinking water.

Thanks. That's what I wanted to hear.
Them believing it is real doesn't make it so...just like the anti-fluoridians.

top topics

join