It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Methane is leaking from permafrost offshore Siberia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

What would be better ??

I think some "other" beings need to be gone way more than the "humans".

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Like what exactly?

While I really dont like to even acknowledge the possibility, it is likely that innate human failings (Pretty much everything within "Pandoras Box") have festered & been fully self functioning without any help from any type of "alien" or unnatural source.

That being said I have a great slideshow abiut duality & Archons id love to share with you.

This is about Methane though. Even the aliens probably can't save us from reality.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoopyLou
I wonder if this has anything to do with the villages that are falling asleep?

Most likely hydrogen sulfide could be the gas responsible for this. Methane is lighter than air, so it will raise into the upper atmosphere creating a warming blanket over the planet, while hydrogen sulfide is heavier-than-air, so it will release from the depths and then plumes of this gas drift and bounce along the surface causing mass-poisonings and even unexplained fires and explosions. But, you were very close because hydrogen sulfide is also releasing from below due to warming oceans and air temperatures. Methane and hydrogen sulfide are working hand in hand to bring about our extinction. Read some of my earlier threads. I've been hashing this over here at ATS for over 2 years. Eunuch nailed it when he provided a link a couple of posts ago...this is the plain and simple horrifying truth to what is happening....jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join