It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Christ and his Plan for the Future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

well.. no star and flag from this ol' preacher..

keep studying ..because you're seriously off base ...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I havent got the slightest clue of what you are talking about...9 dimensions? Jesus was perfect because he was born without sin, which is carried by the mother but passed by the father, hence the virgin birth. Jesus taught that eternal life was through faith in His sacrifice as the Lamb of God. His message was simple. Who do you have to complicate thing with your "9 dimensions"?

Yes all of your 'dreaming' visits to the astral planes will become waking states NOT. Jesus was perfect because he existed (may now as well if still physically alive) in the nine dimensions AT ONCE/experiencing all aspects of what those consciousness levels involve (its a Qabala 'tree of life' thing (the Essene were students/practitioners of). You live in the 3rd dimension, there are 8 others is all (not complicated). We are ALL born without sin and perfect (unless you are a Karmic Wheel believer). Mary at thirteen years of age having a virgin birth was a metaphor or in the least a/the rape of a minor is stretched (I suppose the 'faith' element worms its way in via this idea as comforting/its okay it was God after all impregnating the virgin tween).
edit on 23-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: deadeyedick

If we are not here to suffer then why are we suffering?

You say the glass is half empty. I say it's half full.

Perhaps it is as the halfway point of the amount of total volume and zero volume. The full or empty question depends on what the total volume of the origional amount and the question lacks direction of if it was being filled at the time when the visual measurment was taken. So eventhough the question has always been asked to put people in catorgories it was actually a queestion that can never be truely by the unformation givin when asked. Bottom line is that if we knew more about the glass then we could all answer it truely.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Nah. The glass has nothing to do with it.

Imagine you've reached the half way point of your journey. You are beat, exhausted and drained. Do you take what little energy you have and turn around, to travel the road you already know, to go back to a place you've already been? Or, do you keep moving forward, into the unknown, knowing you have at least as difficult a journey ahead of you as that which is behind you?

A half empty guy would turn around, and take the safe, already traveled road to a place he's already been and knows. A half full guy would take the chance and venture into the unknown.

edit on 23-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Nah. The glass has nothing to do with it.

Imagine you've reached the half way point of your journey. You are beat, exhausted and drained. Do you take what little energy you have and turn around, to travel the road you already know, to go back to a place you've already been? Or, do you keep moving forward, into the unknown, knowing you have at least as difficult a journey ahead of you as that which is behind you?

That is not the same question but in that case i would have to stop and seek spiritual advice. Ask GOD to cleanse my surrounds and ask him to project the true path i should take by instilling the correct choice to the front of my concious mind and if i happen to choose the wrong way ask him to make that way not be the end of me but to correct my hardheadedness as best he can so that in the future i will hear him.

The alternative answer to those questions have always been acceptable but we are programmed to not se them.
edit on 23-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The question? It's about the suffering. Everything worth doing takes effort and requires a certain amount of "suffering". Either way, to continue on or to go back, both take, at least, the same amount of suffering. Moving forward into the unknown, however, takes faith, whether it's in yourself or your god, that you have the right stuff and you'll succeed.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
it is a combonation of self and GOD but if you do not believe me then you can challenge GOD in a test. Just say your decision making skills are better than his for you then ask him to take away his influence on your life and see how that turns out.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
MY DECISION MAKING SKILLS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THAT OF ALMIGHTY GOD; I DEMAND ALL HER INFLUENCE BE REMOVED FROM MY LIFE.

I also lay down with closed eyes & meditated on this idea. Fingers crossed it worked.

Also, wasn't Jesus a Gnostic?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

not a she so you copped out during your plea. by that statment you are just pretending.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
MY DECISION MAKING SKILLS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THAT OF ALMIGHTY GOD; I DEMAND ALL HER INFLUENCE BE REMOVED FROM MY LIFE.

I also lay down with closed eyes & meditated on this idea. Fingers crossed it worked.

Also, wasn't Jesus a Gnostic?

YES!!! JESUS WAS A GNOSTIC (Essene); not a Christian AT ALL (Paul's doing).

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Eunuchorn

not a she so you copped out during your plea. by that statment you are just pretending.

God has no gender God has no gender just an entity existing as a binary information gathering system (1s and 0s). See how far we have come; we have learned (unknowingly) to discover its inner workings by ACCIDENTLY (or by design not privy to us) mimicking it.
edit on 24-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join