It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Christ and his Plan for the Future

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Christ was not perfect. He died for the unrighteous and the sinners. In doing so, he allowed future prophets to become sons of glory which are literally brothers and equals to Christ himself. He said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within us and in the Gospel of Thomas he stated in paraphrase that if you look to the sky, you will find the birds and if you look to the sea you will find the fish but if you look inside you will find the Kingdom of Heaven.

Jesus was a realist and Christians such as I have a bigger burden then just attending Church. We are called to perfect his works through our own sufferings.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

Jesus Christ, if he existed, lived a pretty "charmed" life. Sure, he suffered during his death, as many of us do. But He didn't live a life of suffering. The only other time, that we know of, that Jesus suffered was self inflicted, when he went on his "vision quest" in the desert.

He lived a pretty "charmed" life.

Even the Bible has Jesus saying that he requires no sacrifice. I would assume that includes suffering.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler
Christ was not perfect. He died for the unrighteous and the sinners. In doing so, he allowed future prophets to become sons of glory which are literally brothers and equals to Christ himself. He said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within us and in the Gospel of Thomas he stated in paraphrase that if you look to the sky, you will find the birds and if you look to the sea you will find the fish but if you look inside you will find the Kingdom of Heaven.
Jesus was a realist and Christians such as I have a bigger burden then just attending Church. We are called to perfect his works through our own sufferings.

That was not his plan to die for all past/future commited HUMAN sinners. He allowed no thing; as was not involved in the future creation of Pauls church (nothing written; all Paul's dialog; the obvious: Jesus never put stylus to papyrus). Jesus never spoke upon or was about suffering as a human *there will always be the poor*, more so the 'good news' light bringer; you are an individualized spirit ETERNAL EVERLASTING (no .gov involved here). If Jesus was a 'realist' and not THE VISIONARY HE REALLY WAS the crucifixion never would have taken place (you actually think this was his final game plan?). So who lied to Jesus; Abraham, Isaac or Jacob?
edit on 22-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

good op.
yes we are here to suffer
when he died on the cross he was buying us
a good question is who he called dad and who he called father

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

good op.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

good op.

Who said that. No we are not here to suffer (unless you think so). Daddy did not completely inform Jesus as to the implications of a "crucifixion thingy". I have to go right back to Abraham and his sons saying to him "first 5 books pay attention". Jesus as a Jew was duped (as an Essene the joke was on him).

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It is not wise to post with only half the story.
If we are not here to suffer then why are we suffering?
Also daddy does not know the whole story.
The easist way to get someone with that mentality to be in the position desired is just to give them a chance to be their selves.
The man that bets that snake will eat the rat is always the one writing the script.
The truth of the ages is that the father is the son playing with himself over and over
genitic leap frog from life to life.
Just remember the first will be last and the last will be left.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You say the glass is half empty. I say it's half full.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No such thing as the True Christ. Lots of false prophets out there.

You're welcome - from atheists everywhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
hey now.. read the book first.it's not like posted so far up there. Like this..Supernatural help especially when you discover this world can hurt ya!!. Yes it's supernatural but you can talk to Jesus and He will answer....right away...He's waiting , try Him and see.....
I promise this is the true Christ and his plan for the future is just we would want...Paradise and fellowship.growing and learning

edit on 22-12-2014 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

edit on 22-12-2014 by GBP/JPY because: then during the MILLENIUM

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It is not wise to post with only half the story.
Also daddy does not know the whole story.
The easist way to get someone with that mentality to be in the position desired is just to give them a chance to be their selves.
The man that bets that snake will eat the rat is always the one writing the script.
The truth of the ages is that the father is the son playing with himself over and over
genitic leap frog from life to life.
Just remember the first will be last and the last will be left.

Half the story? tell me the other half or is it SUPER SECRET info. You chose to suffer is all. Daddy created the environment (that includes YOU as an active participant Tadpole baby/Bullfrog creator inspired). So, you are the son playing with catching flies with the Father. What mentality are you referring to. A man betting on a snake eating a rat is 99.9% assured (no genius intellect required). I will remember to make sure I am the first one out of 'the story' makes it ALIVE.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

the half the story comment was ment as me only having half the story cause you went old testament on me with abraham.

but there could be a reason your mind went the other way with it.
So you do not suffer ever?
I bet you are the type bouncing off the wall?
I no sumthin bout dem but dat iss SUPER SECRET SHHH...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Jesus if real was the equivalent of a modern day con man. Nothing more. Christianity is based on lies and NO proof whatsoever.

When someone starts a conversation with the words Jesus or Christ I know they are delusional and have some sort of mental disorder or they have been a drug addict or alcoholic and went on their silly AA program...which is so religiously toned its a joke!!
edit on 22-12-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

the half the story comment was ment as me only having half the story cause you went old testament on me with abraham.

So Abraham is/not valid (not that I would disagree I'm on the fence regarding this family). I do not suffer NOW that IM ENLIGHTENED (feel sorry for the rest of you) I WILL take your place in hell; no problem (like Jesus was crucified for YOUR PAST/FUTURE sins HE WAS NOT ALRIGHT with this senario). Its OK, but I have one question for Abraham; WHY? Where were you when I was being stabbed in the liver by an idiot ROMAN on a cross (never signed up for this I was bamboozled). Oh and that Christianity thing; not inspired by me at all and do not appreciate my Name sake used as a "pinafore" for creating yet another false belief system dogma.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Jesus if real was the equivalent of a modern day con man. Nothing more. Christianity is based on lies and NO proof whatsoever.

When someone starts a conversation with the words Jesus or Christ I know they are delusional and have some sort of mental disorder or they have been a drug addict or alcoholic and went on their silly AA program...which is so religiously toned its a joke!!

So says the distant voice from hell.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

So Abraham is not valid (not that I would disagree). I do not suffer NOW. IM ENLIGHTENED (feel sorry for the rest of you folks), I will take your place in hell; no problem (like Jesus crucified for your sins HE WAS NOT ALRIGHT with this senario). Its OK, but I have one question for Abraham; WHY? Where were you when I was being stabbed in the liver by ROMANS on a cross (never signed up for this).

Abraham is very valid and did not mean too infer he was not...
Why do you assume i have a place in hell?
I hear the place is fulll enough without us.
I will hold the other door open for you but if you get thto the door first then light one candle if by land and 2 if by sea

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If Christ was not perfect, then He died in vain. The whole point of His ministry was to get people to understand that He was the Spotless Lamb of God.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

deadeyedick: the half the story comment was ment as me only having half the story cause you went old testament on me with abraham.

So you do not suffer ever?I bet you are the type bouncing off the wall?

VHB: So Abraham is not valid (not that I would disagree). I do not suffer NOW because I am not the type anymore to bounce off walls. IM ENLIGHTENED (feel sorry for the rest of you folks), I will take your place in hell; no problem (like Jesus crucified for your sins HE WAS NOT ALRIGHT with this senario). Its OK, but I have one question for Abraham; WHY? Where were you when was being stabbed in the liver by a cretin ROMAN nailed upon a cross (never signed up for this).

deadeyedick: Abraham is very valid and did not mean too infer he was not...
Why do you assume i have a place in hell?
I hear the place is fulll enough without us.
I will hold the other door open for you but if you get thto the door first then light one candle if by land and 2 if by sea

Nice editing (because you said so a post or two up to someone else?). I prefer the super secret (only when darkness falls handshake, has to be totally black). I think it involves a right or left hand offered in circumstance of no candles available ; the trick is identifying your degree to another to gain entrance; SUPER DUPPER SECRET SOCIETY STUFF) we agreed not to speak of.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

If Christ was not perfect, then He died in vain. The whole point of His ministry was to get people to understand that He was the Spotless Lamb of God.

Christ was perfect; when born of flesh and bone was a fully 9 dimensional being (RARE, just as you are); did not die in vain because Paul created a church based in his/whose? theology. Master Jesus did not have a 'ministry' in mind at all (that was Paul). Jesus's major message was this "you are an individualized soul/spirit (GODS EXPRESSION) that is Eternal, Forever; the kingdom exists/(information available to you is within you to seek/discover, trademarks or copyrights may apply)". That is all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join