It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Fox Affiliate Edits Protest Footage To Sound Like 'Kill A Cop'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Enh, not so much. Selective editing is a misrepresentation. Split the hair however you want, editing something to change it is a misrepresentation of it. Nbc has been caught doing it more than once.

I doubt thast "selective editing" had anything to do with it. More likely just a "sounds like" error.

After all, if the Fox affiliate had set out to "prove" something about some of these protest marches, they could just have easily used this footage (that legitimately calls for the murder of policemen) taken over a week earlier:

Harte

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

This is the problem, with any large yet loosely affiliated group of people. The majority at large can't police the few that go wild, and of course that can end up tarnishing everyone with the same brush, sadly. Obviously I have examples to relate with Anonymous regarding a 'rogue capacity''.
I mean, for the media sake, could we control this person speaking on behalf of "AnoMYnuos" like we would care to have him as a public relations tool. I'm not trying to be rude, anyone is worth their salt if they want to take a stand and facilitate change. But...well just watch, you'll understand.....

So... we have that, and during OpChanology regarding Scientology we had the 'Party Van' Scenario where someone was ringing with 'bomb' threats about a yellow van will turn up loaded with explosives and go off outside mager Scientology 'Churchs'. This is not funny, VERY stupid 5h!7 really. But again that is of course what the media picked up on because it was a good 'SENSATIONALIST' headline. But again the whole is tarnished with that brush.....

So what is my point? Well if i may speak candidly.... this REALLY irritates me AND Anonymous as a whole. Do Fox News not SEE the damage something like that could do? Are they actually TRYING to start a war?? Cops are starting to get ambushed, pro-white are starting to hit back a the protests, And what started as just 'Stop Killing People because just because its easier'. is now turning into a dangerous race war which does NOT need to be fueled. This is western civilization for frack sake!

Listen to the 2 videos and make a decision.
That was a deliberate act, NO mistake.... If YOU can hear it, THEY can hear it. And remember this is their JOB, they knew what they were doing and it ...is...DISGUSTING, blatant and dangerous,

Now, it is true that her dictation and annunciation isn't brilliant, but that video would NEVER had lead me to this 'conclusion'......

Now the Question is, what can be done about it?

Anonymous are right now addressing this situation, but for this to actually stop, rather then it being a constant backwater anecdote, we ALL have to say something to Fox News, email them your feelings.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Or hammer their Twitter so EVERYone can see it.

@FoxNews

Having a moan about such matters in the dark corners of the internet such as this is good for educating others, BUT..... if you don't take that voice to where it matters, we won't change anything.

Sorry to rant but this kinda crap is where i lose my cool, and all grammatically correct parameters apparently.

Just remember, take you voice to where it matters also...Please.

Thankyou

ASN

edit on 24 12 2014 by AnonSocialNetwork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Greven

Are you still upset for how badly you embarrassed yourself?

Do go on.

I'm sure it's totally relevant to this thread.

originally posted by: Harte
After all, if the Fox affiliate had set out to "prove" something about some of these protest marches, they could just have easily used this footage (that legitimately calls for the murder of policemen) taken over a week earlier:

This video is bizarre and suspect in my opinion (and a few others, I think, now) - please see the discussion in the other thread concerning this video
edit on 23Wed, 24 Dec 2014 23:59:50 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Greven

Are you still upset for how badly you embarrassed yourself?

Do go on.

I'm sure it's totally relevant to this thread.

originally posted by: Harte

This video is bizarre and suspect in my opinion (and a few others, I think, now) - please see the discussion in the other thread concerning this video

So your saying that the FOX affiliate showed discretion?

My point was, they could have used that film as well. IOW, there's no reason to think the affiliate doctored the vid.

Harte

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte
Discretion? They probably didn't even know about this other video.

The video was originally from CSPAN. If that affiliate got the video from somewhere else, they're idiots.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Claiming that there was no editing done like you do is beyond ridiculous and has no credibility. Which is why you had to keep reminding yourself and others in your post in bold that the audio itself was not edited. Inb4dawn closed that manipulative argument of yours right down already. They edited the whole piece to fit in with their fake news, it was manipulated.

If your argument had any merit then that they did not know and simply misunderstood and they had no clue as to what was really being said then why did they need to make the cut mid-sentence and not air the entire sentence? One would think that if what was being said was so damning and their story about it so true that the entire sentence would only validate their "news" story some more.

Which of course it didn't and the opposite would have been shown. Had the news channel been so innocent they would have never made that cut at exactly that place and 'stupidly' in their own ignorance in misunderstanding the spoken words aired the whole sentence ,which again of course, they didn't.

The story and its content where manipulated.

Your claim of having this higher IQ of out of 998/1000 people is at best laughable when i look at your arguments shaking my head in pity.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join