It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I had a really strange dream last night. I haven't had one like this in a while so I figured I throw it out there...

I'm trying to remember all the details but in it I was taken aboard an alien ship. Not taken in the sense that it was against my will but I felt more like an invited guest. On the ship there was tech like I've never seen before. One device was some sort of virtual reality flight simulator (for lack of a better term) where you put on these goggles/glasses and took control of some sort of vehicle. There was a female entity there and she asked if I could handle it...so I tried...and didn't do so well. I also remember feeling amazed at how the gaming technology would be.

The weird thing is that these goggles had a piece that seemed to go up your nose. I also woke up with a wicked sinus headache!

Anyone want to take a stab at what this means? I have an old dream dictionary but unfortunately it came out long before virtual reality and flight simulators.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

I'll give you my take on 'abduction' dreams but please take it with a grain of salt.

Regardless of the 'abductor' in the dream, I believe it is the sub-conscience seeking some form of physical 'psychological role playing' either with a therapist or, shall we say, less formal means.

I used to have such dreams and have met others who by acting out these dreams were released from them and found great self-awareness in the process either by accident (less formal means) or design (formal).

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Tell them to pick me up. I'm ready to leave.

join