It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'very serious' bin lorry crash in Glasgow City Centre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Police have ruled out anything sinister and are treating it as a traffic accident.
The driver was seen slumped over the wheel.
Poor bloke imagine having a heart attack or some other thing and waking up and finding out 6 people are dead because of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well that's dreadful. walking down the street doing your christmas shopping one moment, the next crushed to death or dying or injured on the pavement. awful.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

So.. it was definately an 'attack' that the driver had.

Not a nice way to go anyway but to take 6 others with you... he'll never know he did that.

Sad event.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
he will since the last time i heard he was alive in hospital,i feel for him cause if what is being said is true that he had a heart attack at the wheel i cannot imagine how he is going to cope knowing he killed 6 people at this time of year.

mean how do you react to a nurse coming in saying your going to be fine but sorry to inform you that while you were at deaths door you took 6 people with you.heartbreaking

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is seeing all these "crashes" and "crazy stabbers/shooters" recently, its all happening alot more often either that or the MSM are running these stories more frequently.

But on a serious note, my thoughts are with those affected.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

This is quite obviously an accident. Please don't offend the families of dead by using them in a conspiracy theory.

Yet again, too many people see conspiracies in everything.

Oh and don't forget what happens to terrorists in Glasgow! They get the crap kicked out of them even when they are on fire.

Apparently some little scumbag in Sunderland posted a 'joke' about this on Facebook....it seems that the Police are planning on paying him a visit.....that appears to be his best option as sentiments are high and many other people from the city and local area are very keen to have 'a chat' with him.
I think he should be forcibly relocated to Glasgow so that he can be shown the error of his ways in a traditional manner.

a reply to: sparky31

I can't imagine the torment this poor soul will put himself through once he is told of the full extent of this tragic accident.
I suspect he will be the seventh victim as he will never truly recover from this, poor sod.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join