It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Path to all Truth Defines all Religion - Mystery Solved (321:322)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thread Premise: The Reason for Existence and Your Place Among the Many - One Loaf / Many Minds

Confucius: "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

Read, see and do carefully. You will not be disappointed. Keys to Knowledge in the light. Baptism stays in the water willingly. Knowing the truth of the deceiver sets you free, overcoming the deception of your lower nature. These are the keys to knowledge the experts in the law hide from us by intention. Truth sets us free.

The Keys to the Garden:

GOSPEL OF PHILIP

When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father.

POE

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

Opposites have correspondences that are relative. Are you a relative to the first human? Yes. Then you are a correspondence that is relative. If you travel faster, you get there quicker. If you move higher, time slows for you. All things are relative, which is the very concept of relativity. Space and time are one thing.

Reducing relative opposites to their root position, you find that all things are one thing. Look in a mirror at your image. You know it's you because the image is a 2D shadow of your 3D body. If you move, it it moves. Time is 4D, which implies two hidden directions (past and future). Your 3D body has a 2D shadow. The shadow implies the other two hidden directions of your 3D body. A 2D plane has a 1D shadow. A 1D shadow is an indeterminate point. To know why the point exists, follow the two other directions implied by its existence. 2D moves because of 3D. 3D spatial dimension is a shadow of the 4D temporal space. 4D has two directions implied.

The two directions of time are determined by will. The will to give and receive creates reward from intentional suffering. The will to take makes us a thief. As a result, we suffer.

Reward ---> Suffering ------>Reward

If you take a reward as a thief, you will suffer. If you suffer on purpose, you will receive a reward. Smoke and you get sick. Workout in a gym and you gain health. All things follow the shadow of our 5D probability space. Indeterminate time becomes the will to choose our changing states of matter below.

Now, where is the consciousness? Space/Time? Is the conscious self in the 5D probability zone? No. Consciousness is above the rest. You are the shadow of something much larger. Just as a 2D plane implies two other sides to 3D, so too do you have more sides than the slice of time you occupy below.

The individuation below allows you to witness a slice. The individuation above uses the field to make the determination.

Now that you have a view of yourself, read chapter 13 of the Bhagavad Gita.

17 Although the Supersoul appears to be divided, He is never divided. He is situated as one. Although He is the maintainer of every living entity, it is to be understood that He devours and develops all.

18 He is the source of light in all luminous objects. He is beyond the darkness of matter and is unmanifested. He is knowledge, He is the object of knowledge, and He is the goal of knowledge. He is situated in everyone's heart.

19 Thus the field of activities [the body], knowledge and the knowable have been summarily described by Me. Only My devotees can understand this thoroughly and thus attain to My nature.

20 Material nature and the living entities should be understood to be beginningless. Their transformations and the modes of matter are products of material nature.

23 Yet in this body there is another, a transcendental enjoyer who is the Lord, the supreme proprietor, who exists as the overseer and permitter, and who is known as the Supersoul.

24 One who understands this philosophy concerning material nature, the living entity and the interaction of the modes of nature is sure to attain liberation. He will not take birth here again, regardless of his present position.

26 Again there are those who, although not conversant in spiritual knowledge, begin to worship the Supreme Person upon hearing about Him from others. Because of their tendency to hear from authorities, they also transcend the path of birth and death.

28 One who sees the Supersoul accompanying the individual soul in all bodies, and who understands that neither the soul nor the Supersoul is ever destroyed, actually sees.

35 One who knowingly sees this difference between the body and the owner of the body and can understand the process of liberation from this bondage, also attains to the supreme goal.

Compare this to the Son of God in the Bible. 1 Corinthians 10 says, "17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf."

The one loaf is the Son of God (Adam), of which, you are a part. Yahweh is the self-righteous accuser aspect of Adam's mind. Satan is the accuser (Conscience). To overcome the two aspects of Adam's mind, we must rise above judgement. To do this, we first realize that we cannot rise above others. WE ARE the others. We cannot judge others. If we do, we are judged.

To overcome Satan (accuser), we simply remove the need for his accusations.

Go back to the will. We must choose the will to give and receive. Taking makes us a thief. To give, you must first earn (suffer for) what is given. Did Christ suffer for others? Why?

Because they are you. You are them. Once you realize, you know why you are here. Once you rise to new life above, the abyss below is unnecessary.

Deep truth emerges to the surface; an ocean above. The self-righteous Lord was keeping you here. That aspect of your mind is overcome by the will to give. The accuser denied your will with truth about your actions. To remove the accuser, choose the will to give and remove the thief.

This is the path to overcoming.

Revelation 3:21

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Note to those who hide the truth:

To Skull and Bones he says this: "3:22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

You have your reward already. You have hidden the keys to knowledge and will not enter unless you hear and confess.

Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The accuser you made must be overcome, or you remain a thief forever.

Genesis 3:21 - Garments of Skin again or set free to Eternal Life. It's a choice by will. The gift is choosing the right will. A WILL is what you give to those you leave behind.
edit on 22-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nice thread!

It's a choice by will. The gift is choosing the right will. A WILL is what you give to those you leave behind.

This reminded me exactly of a philosophical proposition by Thomas Aquinas I was reading recently. He was contemplating the idea of choice and man's "will". As you probably know, Thomas Aquinas could ponder endlessly on just about any subject. Almost to the point of madness, it seems!

He was thinking about God's instruction on how we must love everyone, including our enemies. Aquinas asked the question "What is love?" After considerable contemplation, he concluded very simply that "Love means doing good." In whatever situation, it means doing right by the other person. "Doing good". That's it. Thus, goodness is achieved. Goodness is left behind.

It also reminded me of the "WWJD" phrase, popular among Chritians. What Would Jesus Do?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I used to sit in church listening to endless sermons on God's will, fully knowing it can be summed up in two words. Give and receive. It really is that simple.

Thank you for the comments.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The accuser you made must be overcome, or you remain a thief forever.

Genesis 3:21 - Garments of Skin again or set free to Eternal Life. It's a choice by will. The gift is choosing the right will.

While accusers will accuse and not know they are accusing. The accused will also except those accusations as truth as they will be backed by many false witnesses. The accused was never once given the chance to testify.

This leads the individual believing he is who and what he is told he is....

My mother gave me a name when I was born, everybody calls me it... I answer to it out of habit, but if the truth be told... that is not who I am.

I'm not a man/woman, human or name or any words. There are no words that I can think of to describe who or what I really am, and believe me, I have thought about it.

If I must use one why would I put myself down?

I went with god for a while... I was king! He became a she and I became we. Creation was a result.

I AM NOT A WORD!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Upon realising all prior beliefs were nothing but accusations, I was presented with "the choice" I chose the spirit, best described as nothing but real.... And then the revelations began.

Everything began to fall into place in a harmonious cascade of synchronicity, and as it settled into the realm of understanding and perceivability, reality kind of shifted into a throne like structure around me so real and undeniable I had to just accept what was happening and flow with it. I stayed quite for a while observing the subjects and taking in what they were saying as each one confirmed the truth of the situation at hand. It has since become apparent to me that I was experiencing the truth of that for which royalty merely stands symbolic.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He paved the way and the showed the truth that we must follow him through the door, it sounds like your saying in order for Jesus to return he must show the way by, loving,giving,suffering and all this leads us back to the father. This is what was hidden and a simple way of life made so hard by materialism and greed so that man would be so conditioned to be better than the other.

How many threads have you made?

Can you link them.

a reply to: AlephBet

edit on 22-12-2014 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

Click on my user name. Posts and threads will be listed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This all the holy sciences isn't it, I find this very interesting indeed but what about the things that people see and what i have seen, spirits and such.

new topics

top topics

join