It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Found His Naughty List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Saw this on the wire this morning. Guess Santa is working on his naughty list before the big day...

detroit.cbslocal.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Police are looking for a red slay and known accomplices Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder, and Blixem and Rudolph

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The suspect’s name was not immediately released.

Wait… wasn't it Santa?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
WOW. Did you read any of the comments!!

Earl Turner • 36 minutes ago
So what was Santavious Claus arguing with the other Basketball-Americans about? A chicken wing? Shoes? Lottery tickets?
1 • Reply•Share ›
Barry Hussein 0bola • an hour ago
"The suspect’s name was not immediately released"

LOL!

We know why...

I'll take a stabberoonie at it:

"La'Trine Jenkim Jones"
"Kat Feesh"
"Ginga vitus the 3rd"
"Buddugly"

Some are even worse.

1 • Reply•Share ›
StoopidMunkee • 4 hours ago
I don't believe in Santa Claus. But I do believe in bad noqqers....cuz, unlike Santa, they are REAL.
1 • Reply•Share ›
StoopidMunkee • 4 hours ago
I got boogers in my nose the size of bowling balls. Even though my nostrils aren't as big as mufflers, I kinda feel like a noqqer right now.

That's about as blatantly racist as it gets. Notice how some of them have to know the color of the shooter, before they can form an opinion?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Nothing like a bad Santa, to traumatize kids before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

honestly no, I didn't even see that there was a comments section. I generally avoid them anyway, because of crap like that

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, a few days before Christmas with the upcoming trip, these people should realize that Santa would be packing.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Kinda breaks your heart to read crap like that. Makes you believe wonder if de-evolution is going on right before our eyes.

Some of it is trolls being trolls posting from the basements of their mama's houses, but I remember the crap that used to come out of my ex-stepson in law's mouth. God help us, there are people who actually talk like that and think they're being funny.

new topics

top topics

join