It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Meteorologist shot. Chemtrail Believers Applaud it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Could be anyone for any reason, from a lone nut who decided to shoot him, to a professional rival, to a love interest gone sour, to just about anything else for any other reason.

The fact that two idiots post absurd comments online isn't new, or unusual...we've all read some pretty unbelievable YT / FB comments and wondered about the animals that could say such things plenty of times...yet to seize upon two idiots and use their idiocy to tar the entire chemtrail 'community' is like saying a black man murdered someone, therefore all black men are murderers...patently an absurd premiss, although this is exactly what the OP is hinting at with this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

There are 119 in the United States alone, according to wikipedia:

Television meteorologists.

Clinton Landry is not one of them.
edit on 22-12-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: network dude
They believe they are in a war. How very sad and pathetic. A war with clouds. Oh, an immense stupidity.
I wonder what it would take to get them to comprehend basic science?

I suggest you look at the UK history of aerial spraying of both live viruses, bacteria and toxic chemicals such as Cadmium (yes, that well known carcinogenic) back through the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's and then marvel at your own ignorance mate.

Sad and pathetic yes...but you can change that with research.

Ah yes, the old, "since they did it before, they MUST still be doing it!". Seriously, do you even think before you post?

This is the kind of mentality that jumps on the chemtrail wagon and actively ignores factual information. And now they may have taken it to the next level. (the killer and his motives are still unknown)

(post by waynos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Yes, but you cannot rule out the possibility that it was the work of a psychotic chemmie. In any event, the chemmies seem to think it was justifiable homicide.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

yet to seize upon two idiots and use their idiocy to tar the entire chemtrail 'community' is like saying a black man murdered someone, therefore all black men are murderers...patently an absurd premiss, although this is exactly what the OP is hinting at with this thread.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Perhaps you should go back and read what I said, particularly the part about it only being a handful of people..

I know it's only a handful saying it but it's still pretty disgusting.

So what I'm saying is exactly like saying all black men are murderers?

You should write for the MSM with that excrement.

Did you miss the 35 pages of vitriol I posted?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Could be anyone for any reason, from a lone nut who decided to shoot him, to a professional rival, to a love interest gone sour, to just about anything else for any other reason.

The fact that two idiots post absurd comments online isn't new, or unusual...we've all read some pretty unbelievable YT / FB comments and wondered about the animals that could say such things plenty of times...yet to seize upon two idiots and use their idiocy to tar the entire chemtrail 'community' is like saying a black man murdered someone, therefore all black men are murderers...patently an absurd premiss, although this is exactly what the OP is hinting at with this thread.

No it's not, because only idiots believe in chemtrails even when all the factual and scientific information is readily available but they choose to believe unsubstantiated woo woo instead. Therefore it is an entirely accurate conclusion

Anyone with high intelligence and good comprehension skills can be taken in by the chemmies. For a while, but it tends not to stick.
edit on 22-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, but you cannot rule out the possibility that it was the work of a psychotic chemmie. In any event, the chemmies seem to think it was justifiable homicide.

TWO cold, idiotic bozos who happen to be chemmies do at any rate...hardly 'The chemmies' is it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You're right...i apologise if you think i said you'd claimed that ALL chemtrail people are celebrating...you didn't say that.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I went past a billboard last night in Wyoming that said the government is poisoning us all and had a plane tail and geoengineeringwatch website address on it. That's just been put up in the last few weeks. Our last trip through it wasn't there.

I suspect we'll see more of this in the coming years.

I wonder how much a billboard campaign costs? More than it would to take direct air samples?
Dane Wiggington has no shame. What's sad is the poor tools taken in by his lies and pumping enough hard earned money into his crap wagon so he can lie to more folks. This level of ignorance baffles me.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ah yes, the old, "since they did it before, they MUST still be doing it!". Seriously, do you even think before you post?

As opposed to your argument of "since they did it before, it isn't happening now"...

You might not believe people are evil enough to do this...
Others do.

This kind of mentality that there is no chemtrails comes from information you receive from people who wouldn't be willing to lose their funding.

As with every community... Mainstream science has its fair share of cowards that would say whatever they're told to say.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

TWO cold, idiotic bozos who happen to be chemmies do at any rate...hardly 'The chemmies' is it.

Have you visited the facebook page in question? There are at least a dozen chemmies spewing venom:

facebook

This was clearly not an attempted robbery, but an attempted murder:

Police in Texas don't have a suspect or a motive in the daytime shooting of a TV meteorologist multiple times in the station's parking lot.

ABC News

Since there is no known connection between the shooter and the victim, "chemtrail revenge" seems the most plausible motive at the moment.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Do you believe that "chemtrails" are poison so firmly that you would be willing to take any action you feel is necessary to stop them?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

because only idiots believe in chemtrails

Yeah, of course.

Unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They believe they are in a war. How very sad and pathetic. A war with clouds. Oh, an immense stupidity.
I wonder what it would take to get them to comprehend basic science?

I suggest you look at the UK history of aerial spraying of both live viruses, bacteria and toxic chemicals such as Cadmium (yes, that well known carcinogenic) back through the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's and then marvel at your own ignorance mate.

Sad and pathetic yes...but you can change that with research.

This is the kind of mentality that jumps on the chemtrail wagon and actively ignores factual information. And now they may have taken it to the next level. (the killer and his motives are still unknown)

Whoa there partner.

Do you even consider your posts before you hit the post button?

There's a word for people who contradict themselves in successive posts..and it's not confused.

YOU said a few minutes ago:

They believe they are in a war. How very sad and pathetic. A war with clouds. Oh, an immense stupidity. I wonder what it would take to get them to comprehend basic science?

Now then...what part of what you wrote do you no longer claim is your point of view, just a couple of minutes after you wrote it...hmmm?

To say the above, and then to say:

Ah yes, the old, "since they did it before, they MUST still be doing it!"

Means that you acknowledge it has been done before, secretly, without knowledge or consent of any UK citizens up and down the length and breadth of the British Isles, who were routinely being exposed to these PROVEN and MOD ADMITTED clandestine aerial spraying programmes, over a very long and protracted period of time encompassing many decades.

Yet you somehow inexplicably think the very idea of a clandestine aerial spraying programme carried out above the heads of unsuspecting citizens playing the role of guinea pigs, who notice bizarre, out of the ordinary trails criss-crossing the sky is 'immense stupidity' and 'ignorance of basic science'..!

I'll tell you man, it is YOU who are ignoring factual information, you seem to be deliberately ignorant of the facts, even though you acknowledge this has happened, programmes have been exposed that lasted for literally decades without being revealed, seemingly exactly as many of these 'idiots' think it is happening again.

You're foolish if you seriously believe some nefarious and clandestine spraying programme is not happening in a expanded global programme, when faced with the truth of past aerial spraying (in conjunction with sea based and land based spraying programmes at the time), thousands of people reporting strange trails in the skies which appear different and behave differently to ordinary jet contrails...you're only retort is 'what, because it's happened before, it can happen again?'

Bluntly, don't be ridiculous ...YES OF COURSE it can happen again, and YES OF COURSE they are keeping their activities secret, just as they did over the 30 - 40 years they were doing it to our people!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Depends why it's being done, if indeed it is...

My personal take is that they're trying to strengthen people's immune systems with small doses here & there.
So no not in that case.

If it was all about poisoning people, then yes I would, however not this poor weatherman or his peers...
Only those who would fund it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Since there is no known connection between the shooter and the victim, "chemtrail revenge" seems the most plausible motive at the moment.

So if the guy had been cruel to his pet dog, and rabid dog owner were posting that he got what he deserved, and that they were glad he got shot...does that then mean animal rights people angry at his treatment of poor Rover were going to be the most likely candidate for shooting him?

Come on mate, it could have been anyone for any reason...the fact that different people with certain viewpoints celebrate his misfortune, doesn't mean anything other than they are cold hearted idiots.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So if the guy had been cruel to his pet dog, and rabid dog owner were posting that he got what he deserved, and that they were glad he got shot...does that then mean animal rights people angry at his treatment of poor Rover were going to be the most likely candidate for shooting him?

In the absence of any other motive, killing by an animal rights activist would be a reasonable suspicion.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

To you and Charlie:

My stance is that those white lines in the sky behind airplanes that may or may not last for hours, the ones that look an awful lot like contrails, and act, an awful lot like contrails, are probably just contrails.

Could they be a clandestine military program? I doubt it based on my personal experience, but......I don't know for sure. What I do know is those lines sure do look and act just like contrails. So, knowing that, why do they have to be "chemtrails"?

Until you can give me a real answer to that question, I will continue to believe that those lines are most likely contrails.

Ball= your court.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Upon seeing the title of this thread I thought this must be satire.
Remembering the reports out of NYC when the two cops were shot the other day, and rumors that there was a "cheering" crowd (at least segments of said crowd) gathered around right after the shooting, I thought this was someone's idea of "funny" and that this surely came from "TheOnion" or some other satirical website.

I was wrong.

.....just when I thought the world could get no dumber. Again, I was wrong.

Spent about 30 minutes at "GlobalSkywatch" fb page. I'm familiar with it as I once "liked" it for the purpose of keeping up and because I was once "had" by these types (hate admitting that, btw)

I recently called out on of the page hosts from a page with the exact same name (apparently not the same...just checked) and showed him some stuff that I wanted him to attempt to rebuttal......that was pretty hilarious

(perhaps a story for another time)

Hope this meteorologist pulls through and can move on from this....and that the shooter is found, "chemmie" or not (that term is atrocious, btw...lol)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join