It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when people used to wonder if there were disinfo agents on ATS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
I challenge anyone to find a post of mine on this site where I call someone a disinfo agent

You mean other than this one?
lol

I had a quick view of your threads and got the impression that you have quite an attitude here on ATS.
Like...other people who disagree with you are just idiots, you're right, theyre dead wrong type of stuff...

To be honest I'm surprised the mods let you get away with half the posts you write, calling people dim witted and accusing people of not realizing your pathetic fairy tale take on the world.

You think the devil himself put dinosaur bones in the ground to test peoples faith?

....Do you, as an adult, know how ridiculous you sound?

-trying to sell us all archaic little fantasy tails..Santa Clause stuff, Unicorns, blah blah blah....

I think you take advantage of the forum rules.
I'll be watching and reporting every single time yo make the error of calling anyone on this forum anything other than
ms, mrs, or sir.

Are you ignoring the bad attitude that is given to me in the first place?
Of course you are.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

originally posted by: deadeyedick

They are now required by spiritual laws to give you visual warning in their avatars of who they are.

Lol so you are a whale and Iam a Chimp?....or am I the cat?.

lol wut?.

Now you know the questions in my mind i can not figure out.
I could be the whale or the dude being swallowed or is he being spit out.
Why is that cat so dirty? What did they do?
Let's not forget all the members that do not exist in our reality.
Half of ats could not produce a pic if they were required.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Again this has turned into a thread about me. Why are there people intent on turning my threads into attacks against myself, rather than the message I'm conveying?

It's like something straight out of the UK or US political elections. That's not by any means a good thing.

For instance.. A thread that springs to mind instantly is one I wrote about Christian persecution which turned into a complete attack against me. People have pointed this out in the threads like, what the hell is going on? Maybe I will get banned from this site, it wouldn't surprise me. But as it stands it would be completely unjust and would speak volumes for the site.

I have a lot more faith in the staff than that.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Funny thing is IKNOWSTUFF is actually a Jedi Cat.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
People disagree sure, but when some do it to a point to derail and shutdown certain topics, only to disappear till the next bout..... it's too obvious.

But the ones that can swarm a thread and derail fast as if they got software to alert them, it puts you off from the site. The middle east section takes the cake for that distinction with social section not far behind. Ain't just here though, it's everywhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Wait a moment you make a thread basically saying many of us are dis info agents with out giving any evidence of even one and you expect us to play along and agree with you?.
Guess what you are not that important for ANY real dis info agent to bother about....none of us are really.
Oh and please stop with the poor me Iam being persecuted BS.
Grow a pair...
edit on 22-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wait a moment you make a thread basically saying many of us are dis info agents with out giving any evidence of even one and you expect us to play along and agree with you?.
Guess what you are not that important for ANY real dis info agent to bother about....none of us are really.
Oh and please stop with the poor me Iam being persecuted BS.
Grow a pair...

'Many of us?'

See you're already putting words in my mouth, a mere half a sentence into your post. And you wonder why I don't respond to all of you. Then you use that as another attack. Not everyone is so stupid as to fall for it. You're implying that I'm calling you a dis info agent as well. Completely ridiculous arguments.

Edit to add: I just read the rest of your post. 'Lame I am being persecuted bs'?
'Grow a pair'?
Grow up.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

An attack? sorry dude it is the truth.
Why would a disinfo agent attempt to discredit anything you say? you do that by yourself man.
Like another poster said even when shown evidence you call people names and dismiss it all without actually refuting the facts.
It is obvious this thread was towards anyone who disagrees with you and anyone who knows your usual posts know this.

Anyhow I will agree to disagree and leave it as that.
edit on 22-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

An attack? sorry dude it is the truth.
Why would a disinfo agent attempt to discredit anything you say? you do that by yourself man.
Like another poster said even when shown evidence you call people names and dismiss it all without actually refuting the facts.
It is obvious this thread was towards anyone who disagrees with you and anyone who knows your usual posts know this.

Anyhow I will agree to disagree and leave it as that.

Anything i say?

Again you're making this about me. Read the OP. You really are incredible.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes because you made this rant about the members here!!!.
You think the OP isn't an insult towards ATS and it's membership?.
Like I said show me the evidence of any paid dis info agents.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well, I don't particularly remember the persecution thread very well. The only thing I recall was a few people taking issue with one or two of your sources being incorrect. They then became understandably irritated, with you not addressing them, and reciting the same source in the same thread.

You often feel attacked because you make a lot of claims and don't back them up, or do so very poorly. Refusing to research or even look at counter points is one of your modes of operation. When you have been shown to be dishonest about something, you don't admit it (like you said you would in 'The Greatest Lie Ever Told' and no I'm not speaking about evolution but when you asked how you were dishonest). I'm not sure I have ever seen you have a serious discussion on a serious subject. Those are just my observations.

It's ok for people to disagree and of course people will. There is nothing wrong with that. Honestly it would suck if everyone in the world agreed about everything (though at least there wouldn't be wars). Maybe you wouldn't feel attacked so often if you didn't attack others, and actually engaged in debate instead of hit and run threads where claims are made and that's that.

Isn't that the kind of behavior shills and dis info agents use?

Please note: I am NOT accusing you of being either.

Just my two cents.

For the record,
I actually don't disagree with everything I read from you.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Tin Foil hat on :O

What If the OP is a paid dis info agent and covering his tracks by making a rant against dis info agents

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes because you made this rant about the members here!!!.
You think the OP isn't an insult towards ATS and it's membership?.
Like I said show me the evidence of any paid dis info agents.

i don't class disinfo agents as part of the membership. If anything else offended you, I'm sorry my opinion offended you. As for your last point, I have already explained that at least twice in this thread. Please refer to my previous posts, I hate having to repeat myself. This is the third time now.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Hmmm..that would be one of the tactics of a disinfo agent in my book. Also, someone that incessantly whines and thinks they are actually important outside their little world. Both characteristics of a master disinfo agent.

Beware.....

link   
Closed for staff review.

link   

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Tin Foil hat on :O

What If the OP is a paid dis info agent and covering his tracks by making a rant against dis info agents

Lol. Check my thread history. There is plenty of stuff I would not have posted about if I was a disinfo agent. Look at my flag count..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join