It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you wonder who you are deep down?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet
Deep down everything is made of the same 'stuff' - it just has a different cover - the appearance of what is constantly changes but the source is one.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Douglas Harding explains beautifully and it would take forever to actually write how I see it - if you don't want to take a look you won't - just sharing a way for one to have a look to see who one is deep down, as in the title of the thread.

Fair enough.

Then I will retort with one quip. If one must look "deep down" to see who one is, they will never find themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

If one must look "deep down" to see who one is, they will never find themselves.
Could you please expand on this?
The title of the thread is 'Do you wonder who you are deep down?'

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

But if we aren't that, then what are we? And for how long?

You are EVERYTHING experiencing itself as a fragment of the whole simply for emotional and imaginal experiences. You have given all your parts the same expression in order to allow creation to flow fluidly. Stop clay animation can be tedious at times, so that is why you - GOD - has set all this up in a way that allows one to simply act - To Be. One can only impregnate - the gestation takes care of itself via infinite intelligence/Self (it takes care of the details).

For how long?

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour. ~ William Blake

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If one must look "deep down" to see who one is, they will never find themselves.

Ah! You see very well. I get you.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
At times 1 feels like a sentient energy form born-manifested-formed inside a Human body with a Alien Soul/Spirit/Internal energy

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No one said anything about looking deep down to see who one is, who could look from without anyway?
What is one from zero distance from oneself? What are you deep down?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Wait a second...

No one said anything about looking deep down to see who one is, who could look from without anyway?

just sharing a way for one to have a look to see who one is deep down, as in the title of the thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I would like you to elaborate on your quip so I can see what you are meaning by it.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Investigating what one really is, is looking to see what one is deep down, at the root of ones being.

just sharing a way for one to have a look to see who one is deep down, as in the title of the thread.

If there appears to be someone looking deep down to find themselves then that is a different matter altogether.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I would like you to elaborate on your quip so I can see what you are meaning by it.

We begin and end at the surface of our skin, is my point. One is his skin, his boundary, and everything that lies within it, and we can see ourselves by looking at ourselves. To think we exist as something inside, or deeper, is simply a product of grammar. There is no real difference between subject and object.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bradley Nowell knew who I was:

I only hear what you told me to be
I'm a backward-ass hillbilly
I'm Dick Butkiss
You know I lie
I get mean, I'm a thief in the dark
I'm a ragin' machine
I'm a triple rectified ass son of a bitch
Rec-tite(tm) on my ass and it makes me itch
I can see for miles and miles and miles
My broken heart makes me smile
In my mind, in my brain
I go back and go completely insane
It ain't personal, it ain't me...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I do not think I exist as something.
You seem to think you exist as something - your skin (image) and something that lies within your skin.

edit on 23-12-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
all the time. but not so much who, more 'what' and 'why' .

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Who am I, deep down?

Introspection would tell me that I'm a frightened girl, in need of approval from my peers, loses sleep at night wondering if she'll ever find love but is superficially shallow.

I'm a liar, I'm weak, I'm not smart, I cheat, and I'm spiteful.

But it is in knowing these things about myself that I can work to be a better human.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We begin and end at the surface of our skin, is my point. One is his skin, his boundary, and everything that lies within it, and we can see ourselves by looking at ourselves. To think we exist as something inside, or deeper, is simply a product of grammar. There is no real difference between subject and object.

Factor in the multiverse and you may have more associated with you then you are allowing yourself to consider LesMisanthrope... If that is the case do you think its safer to not acknowledge the other parts of you OR IS IT IMPORTANT TO RECONNECT WITH THOSE PARTS OF YOURSELF that somehow you have been detached from as are many (as if intentionally done to keep you somewhere)?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I do not think I exist as something.
You seem to think you exist as something - your skin (image) and something that lies within your skin.

Yes. I have a boundary, a surface, in which the rest of me is contained. You can put me beside a banana and differentiate between the two.

Am I able to differentiate between you and a banana?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Factor in the multiverse and you may have more associated with you then you are allowing yourself to consider LesMisanthrope... If that is the case do you think its safer to not acknowledge the other parts of you OR IS IT IMPORTANT TO RECONNECT WITH THOSE PARTS OF YOURSELF that somehow you have been detached from as are many (as if intentionally done to keep you somewhere)?

What other parts?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What other parts?

Your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy your metaphysical self that can be in contact of more metaphysical realms of existence... Now consider ET benevolent and malevolent existing in these realms and some of the malevolent preferring you didn't know what you REALLY were fully as you may oppose a threat or AWAKEN many like you if not prevent them from opportunity to feed.

Again just because your a believer doesn't mean you have to be religious, but the religious data has and can help the human mind to begin to visualize more of whats going on then what appears to be all within the physical boundaries.

Those other parts

<< 1  2    4 >>

join