It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the muslim threat of terrorism is so real then why..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

It's actually 'Psssst'..you know as in a word in your shell like ear, or a whisper Pssst.

Foundries don't use waste office furniture and computers to soften the steel either...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck. Actually some of us talk to the people that were there. The gentleman who "discovered" the thermite was shown to have been wrong long ago. His "iron microspheres" were the nails in the coffin. Because those ARE welding byproducts and yet he declared they were thermite.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: muckleduck. Debunk your erroneous assumptions? No thanks.

just like the last 3 americans that havent bothered to reply after bieng defeated in a common sense debate about childrens level physics, u dont understand the basics of engineering.

any demolition expert of physicist asked on camera how they view the 9.11 story = bs

in every country bar america no1 believes that drivel.

but when u have one of the lowest education scores on the planet its hardly surprising.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

It's actually 'Psssst'..you know as in a word in your shell like ear, or a whisper Pssst.

Foundries don't use waste office furniture and computers to soften the steel either...

they also dont use aviation fuel.. lol
because it cant reach temperatures.

i seriously fear for americas future if this is the level of intelligence.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck

Your disdain for Americans is quite evident. Did it ever occur to you that people aren't talking to you because you are extremely rude towards their point of view? Nah, we just conceded that you were right and were unable to stand up to your impeccable logic.

Rethinking Thermite

I don't expect you to look at that link, just putting it out there then leaving the thread again.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
u couldnt debunk any of what i said, u were just as hostile.

so u left with your tail between your legs.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Your disdain for Americans is quite evident. Did it ever occur to you that people aren't talking to you because you are extremely rude towards their point of view? Nah, we just conceded that you were right and were unable to stand up to your impeccable logic.

Rethinking Thermite

I don't expect you to look at that link, just putting it out there then leaving the thread again.

still waiting for u to redinfe the laws of physics so that the rest of the world can go by american standard.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
typical america, come into a conflict/debate and leave half way thru defeated and de moralised.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muckleduck
u couldnt debunk any of what i said, u were just as hostile.

so u left with your tail between your legs.

This sums up nicely why I left the thread originally. Your response is basically "Well you did it too!" as if that justifies your actions. You have been HIGHLY insulting since I entered the thread (despite me trying to be respectful initially) and you REFUSE to listen to any narrative but your own. Middle school debate tactics. I can spend my time better else where. Call me when you grow up. Engineer indeed lol.

Though thank you for reinforcing why I stay out of 9/11 truth threads. Your comments are par for the course with truthers. Though I was kind of duped since this thread isn't about 9/11 but about the threat of terrorism around the world (which I addressed and agreed with you initially).

ETA: Your desire to show Americans as stupid and unthinking is so strong that you've derailed your own thread.
edit on 22-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i gave u examples of childrens level physics that u cant even debunk,. why would i have any interest in what you have to say any further? uve proved to me you have no understanding of physics, ur only debunk point was "guess" work maths by some random internet blogger.

my claims are backed up by physics.

so please debunk something i said please im still waiting, i repleid to u like a child because thats the only way i could convey such simple information repeatadly to you and u still cant understand it, please do leave again, your input wont be missed.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
america has lied to itself so long they actually starting to believe their lies, no non usa poster agrees with the official 9/11 story, only americans.

mad that your country isnt even in the top 10.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck. You keep posting all your Celsuis temps, and you do not seem to understand that the temps required for structural steel to soften and fail, is WELL within the temperature range of office fires. That is why structural steel is coated with fireproofing....and even then, with structural steel encased in intact fireproofing, the steel has a life of three hours before it is at risk of failure. And ,you still do not understand that it was fire and massive damage that doomed those three buildings. You are no different than the "truthers" here in the States. Half informed and largely wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: muckleduck. You keep posting all your Celsuis temps, and you do not seem to understand that the temps required for structural steel to soften and fail, is WELL within the temperature range of office fires. That is why structural steel is coated with fireproofing....and even then, with structural steel encased in intact fireproofing, the steel has a life of three hours before it is at risk of failure. And ,you still do not understand that it was fire and massive damage that doomed those three buildings. You are no different than the "truthers" here in the States. Half informed and largely wrong.

if you had bothered to read my post a page or 2 back about the heat and how long they would need to burn for on each floor in order to cause any damage even close to weakening the steel, fire proofing takes off 30 mins at most, the fires burned for how long on each floor?

even IF it had weakened the steel u still dont seem to understand that a light object such as the 12 floors could not pulverise the lower floors as it did in he timeframe that it did, without the floors bieng taken out below it initially, the only way it could fall in that order on both towers is if the floors below were taken out on purpose.

common sense tells u that the top of a building wont fall straight down.

stack 5 cans of empty coke on top of eachother.

weaken the 4th can up from the floor at the sides and what happens? does it fall straight down into the other cans? NOPE

it falls to the side.

i see why many americans dont travel outside of the usa.

so ignorant.

better yet try this experiment, get an empty coke can, put a brick on top of it, apply heat to the can , does it fall straight down or to the side?

ignorance.
edit on 22-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And again you fail to understand the massive damages the buildings suffered that day. And, then you show even more confusion when you say that that the building underneath the impact zones would have withstood the stories above dropping onto them. A few thousand tons dropping onto a floor with trusses held to the exterior and the core with angle clips. Just how strong do you think those clips are?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
do u have any concept of how buildings are built? the friction would of slowed it down, it wouldnt pulversied its way thru every floor with such precision.

im about finished with replying to you.

i know children with more intellect.

ive just gave u several practical experiments u can do yourself to demonstrate what i mean since words seem too much for you.

steel supports in upright positions dont just magically dissappear on the lower floors, they werent weakend by fires, so whats your excuse for that steel just vanishing? after all it held up the top floors before that.

a steel girder isnt just going to bend when its cold, it was built to hold up all that weight in the first place , meaning it wont just crumble under its weight when its designed to withstand 2 impacts from jets each.

give some reasoning as to where all the lower supports went since it is paramount to your argument.

and dont say its becuse the top floors fell onto them, at best it would collapse a few floors below before sliding off to the side.

learn some gravity , learn about mass.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And again you fail to understand the massive damages the buildings suffered that day. And, then you show even more confusion when you say that that the building underneath the impact zones would have withstood the stories above dropping onto them. A few thousand tons dropping onto a floor with trusses held to the exterior and the core with angle clips. Just how strong do you think those clips are?

go get a brick like i told u, to represent the top floors.

then an empty can of coke.

place brick on top of can.

apply heat to the can.

what happens? its exactly the same idea as the towers on a smller scale, and im bieng very generous letting u use a brick to demonstrate how it would fall.

do you need pictures of how to set this up to make it easier? maybe a colouring book with each step detailed for you?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck. So, how much of the sides of the coke can are you going to cut away? You keep omitting the massive damage.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck I wish you would stop posting. Your lack of knowledge about the realities of the damage the building suffered, and it is getting tiring to keep trying to educate one of my Scottish cousins. (and thankful that my family left that area of the world long ago)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: muckleduck I wish you would stop posting. Your lack of knowledge about the realities of the damage the building suffered, and it is getting tiring to keep trying to educate one of my Scottish cousins. (and thankful that my family left that area of the world long ago)

you are so embarassing its urneal.

kids in this country have a higher standard of education than america, and by the looks of it yourself, ive given u several practical demonstrations that u can do yourself , since u can grasp the simple theory aspect of it.

only child would need this to be physically demonstrated to them with an experiment, i work in construction so i have much more of an idea of what im talkin about than you, also ive studied physics for over 8 years now.

whats your qualifications other than cnn and foxnews?

none of your comments have been starred, know why? because youre wrong.

anyone that spent 5 minutes studying physics can see how dense you are.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: muckleduck. So, how much of the sides of the coke can are you going to cut away? You keep omitting the massive damage.

its an examply of how mass on top of a structure supporting that mass wont fall stright through or down unless there is only air there.

what do you americans even do when you go to school?

edit on 22-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join