It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the muslim threat of terrorism is so real then why..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

If only I was that optimistic.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck

If half of Annie Machon (ex high ranking MI5 officer) allegations are true then the real terrorist are within your government not outside your borders. Its like Governments are using Nineteen Eighty-Four as a instruction manual on how to control the public.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If half of Annie Machon (ex high ranking MI5 officer) allegations are true then the real terrorist are within your government not outside your borders. Its like Governments are using Nineteen Eighty-Four as a instruction manual on how to control the public.

never heard of her before but gonna do some digging now.

the past 2 times ive been arrested and held overnight on both occasions i have been given hourly wake up calls and the lights on 24/7 this under the geneva convention is classed as a form of torture, when i brought it up with the arresting officers they just smirked.

not far off what they do at gitmo, at gitmo this would be very very light form of torture though, the reason given for this form of torture is to make u more susceptable to your captors and more willing to co-operate.

same reason the walls are painted white in jail cells.

i have very little trust in any government branches.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The Islamophobes...

Are you daft? You don't need to be in the M.E. to see how Muslims view the West. I'm in Europe, I've spent time across various nations here including, but not limited to: Sweden, Germany, Norway, Denmark, the U.K., France, and I will tell you that they (Muslims) are the ones drawing a line in the sand.

From gang beatings from roving Muslim "youths" attacking anyone they don't feel "adhere to their Islamic values". How about in Oslo, where several Muslim men violently jack women up robbing them saying they'll "cut your throat" if they don't give up their wallets? Or how about the "rape spree" in Oslo committed by Somali-Muslims that answered when in court as to why they did it, "Norwegian women are like dogs, in our culture no one cares if you rape a dog". How about the thirteen year old girl WHO.TOOK.HER.OWN.LIFE. because a group of Muslim men decided they wanted to rape her?

How about in Sweden, places like Malmo that have become so hostile that the local Jewish populace have left?

I can go on, and on, and on about the various things Islam has brought Europe. I wouldn't be mentioning any of this if it wasn't for the fact that it was so wide spread.

Even various Imams have openly claimed that they fully expect Europe to be Islamic, by force or immigration. Gee, all this must just be made up! The raped women must just be Islamophobes!

Also, I fully support pulling any, and all troops out of the M.E. Quit sending aid to these countries (including Israel) and let them deal with it all. Stop immigration from these countries as well. Let them work out their problems. The U.S. and the rest of the Western world has nothing to do with being down there.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muckleduck

originally posted by: tramman2000

Lee Rigby was a blatant fake too...

alot of the evidence does point towards this , the murderers standing around giving interviews to passerbys and chattin with them, almost as if from a script.

if i just seen a guy get run over within spittin distance then have his head carved off in broad daylight, id probably leave that area asap, not standing round take my phone out and go have a chinwag with them.

ive heard of murders happen for less in the uk though so thats why im on the fence about it, if he did die that day then r.i.p.

more likely he died in some uncouth circumstances in afghan or iraq and had to be covered up in some way.

I'm glad you all, everyone in this thread, live in such a fantasy land.

It's all fabricated. Just to make you angry !!!!!! And divide you... because... OIL AND STUFF.

Yeah, he died in afghanistan and they shipped him home, remotely controlled him to walk around with super secret illuminati magic, and then had two muslims, brain washed operatives obviously, take the fall.

No bad muslims exist anywhere. No terrorists exist. The IRA were fabricated too, see. Just to make new laws and ive police banging powers.

Nothing to worry about. You are all right....

smfh

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
religion.blogs.cnn.com...

For the love of God. Or in their case Allah. I love and have many peaceful Muslim friends who I truly believe mean absolutely no harm but one cannot truly believe that there is no correlation of the Islamic faith with violence. 6 out of 7 major terrorist groups are of some type of Islamic faith. You may not see it all the time in America, but check the rest of the world!

I say this with no phobia, but have concluded it through simple observations.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: tramman2000

Lee Rigby was a blatant fake too...

alot of the evidence does point towards this , the murderers standing around giving interviews to passerbys and chattin with them, almost as if from a script.

if i just seen a guy get run over within spittin distance then have his head carved off in broad daylight, id probably leave that area asap, not standing round take my phone out and go have a chinwag with them.

ive heard of murders happen for less in the uk though so thats why im on the fence about it, if he did die that day then r.i.p.

more likely he died in some uncouth circumstances in afghan or iraq and had to be covered up in some way.

I'm glad you all, everyone in this thread, live in such a fantasy land.

It's all fabricated. Just to make you angry !!!!!! And divide you... because... OIL AND STUFF.

Yeah, he died in afghanistan and they shipped him home, remotely controlled him to walk around with super secret illuminati magic, and then had two muslims, brain washed operatives obviously, take the fall.

No bad muslims exist anywhere. No terrorists exist. The IRA were fabricated too, see. Just to make new laws and ive police banging powers.

Nothing to worry about. You are all right....

smfh

what are you getting at? if the whole event was staged including witnesses at the scene of the event they wouldnt even need his body there, its just a fine excuse to give to his parents, wouldnt be the first time the mod has covered up a strange death , plus it fuels the hatred towards the western agenda on islam a double win for them.

where did i say the ira wasnt real? they were a very real threat, the muslims. i dont feel they are i think u completely missed the point of this thread tbh

i bet u vote and think democracy is real.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: alwayslearning33
religion.blogs.cnn.com...

For the love of God. Or in their case Allah. I love and have many peaceful Muslim friends who I truly believe mean absolutely no harm but one cannot truly believe that there is no correlation of the Islamic faith with violence. 6 out of 7 major terrorist groups are of some type of Islamic faith. You may not see it all the time in America, but check the rest of the world!

I say this with no phobia, but have concluded it through simple observations.

but if this terrorism threat is so real then why do we only see a terror event when it suits some western agenda to invade an arab country?

prior to 9.11 not one person in america probably knew who osama bin laden was , within 15 mins of the towers bieng hit it was without a doubt osama , already made up in the minds of most americans.

sure there will be extremeists, but extreme views are not limited to muslims, look at american society, they are just as extreme in their views on how "great" and "free" america is as an islamic fundamental is about their beliefs.

im sick of the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

also if muslims get jailed for voicing their extreme beliefs then why dont the westborough baptis church face the same anti terror laws? one rule for you and one for them.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Because they don't suicide bomb the people they hate. Because they don't behead the people who don't agree with them. They can't even respect their own women. I would love to see them both gone really. Zealots who believe in a god that condones murdering others needs to die horribly. If you cannot evolve as a human, we put you down as an animal. It really is the best for all.

Yeah, I know I'm going to hell. I'm okay wit that as long as you don't want to cut my friggin head off. It isn't like we can't band together and destroy you before it comes to that either. So, the ball is in your court. You want to be part of humanity or die like an animal worshiping a unicorn in the sky that tells you that others are worth less than nothing.

1000's of speeches cannot all be propaganda. I know why you want to hate me. Because I don't conform to bull#.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Even believing in the good old American Mafia is a no go - because democrazy has cleared all that bad out of the superior American system.

The last mafioso, was Capone.. forgetting all the mafioso involved in the JFK assassination... yup, no mafioso here!

There is no way an powerful American entity, could have played a significant role in the 9/11 attacks? No rotten scoundrels here! It has to been fully plotted by that guy in the cave. Even considering the last brick in wtc7 !

This is the fallacy once again, if you doubt 9/11, it's somehow automatically the government? NO! Is it unthinkable that powers with money behind the curtains pulled some strings? Manipulated the Gov? Naaah.. not possible.. especially with the lobbyism in Washington, unthinkable!

Follow the money ...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

Because they don't suicide bomb the people they hate. Because they don't behead the people who don't agree with them. They can't even respect their own women. I would love to see them both gone really. Zealots who believe in a god that condones murdering others needs to die horribly. If you cannot evolve as a human, we put you down as an animal. It really is the best for all.

Yeah, I know I'm going to hell. I'm okay wit that as long as you don't want to cut my friggin head off. It isn't like we can't band together and destroy you before it comes to that either. So, the ball is in your court. You want to be part of humanity or die like an animal worshiping a unicorn in the sky that tells you that others are worth less than nothing.

1000's of speeches cannot all be propaganda. I know why you want to hate me. Because I don't conform to bull#.

how many muslims have suicide bombed themselves on american soil? how many beheadings take place on american soil (not counting the cartels) .

extremist christians are no better, who was behind the crusades? every cult has an few followers with extreme views no matter the topic, how many christians commit murder in the name of christian god on american soil? id hazard a guess at alot more than any muslim related deaths in america.

maybe they do harbour these extreme views now in growing numbers because were persecuting them for it anyways.

if someone tells u that u are something for long enough u will start to believe it.

now the younger generation of muslims are genuinely starting to hate the west due to the drone strikes, illegal wars etc. everytime we go there they refer to it as another crusade, its no different to what went on back then, g.w had to get permission from the pope to go to war in iraq and afghan.

u cant attack religion only when its about muslims then defend christian extremists, what about those jews in israel stealing palestine acre by acre and imprisoning the population in concentration camp style prisons or just flat out killing them on their own land, what excuse do you give for the jews? they too are just doing what they believe their god has "given" to them.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

how many muslims have suicide bombed themselves on american soil? how many beheadings take place on american soil (not counting the cartels) .

extremist christians are no better, who was behind the crusades? every cult has an few followers with extreme views no matter the topic, how many christians commit murder in the name of christian god on american soil? id hazard a guess at alot more than any muslim related deaths in america.

maybe they do harbour these extreme views now in growing numbers because were persecuting them for it anyways.

if someone tells u that u are something for long enough u will start to believe it.

now the younger generation of muslims are genuinely starting to hate the west due to the drone strikes, illegal wars etc. everytime we go there they refer to it as another crusade, its no different to what went on back then, g.w had to get permission from the pope to go to war in iraq and afghan.

u cant attack religion only when its about muslims then defend christian extremists, what about those jews in israel stealing palestine acre by acre and imprisoning the population in concentration camp style prisons or just flat out killing them on their own land, what excuse do you give for the jews? they too are just doing what they believe their god has "given" to them.

in america by these new anti terror laws just not believing the official story of 9/11 puts u in the bracket of potential domestic terrorist, so america does exactly the same, u kill/torture/invade anyone who doesnt agree till they play the petrodollar game the american way.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I would never defend religion. I condemn it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

And so you shouldn't because governments are promoting tyranny not freedom. They are out of control and won't be reeled back in by their populace until people wake up that media is their propaganda machine.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

They will just send the stormtroopers to bash your head in if you wake up. Why do you think they militarized them? Conform or be beaten. It's already too late.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I would never defend religion. I condemn it.

im just making the point that not all extreme views are from muslims.

if you have beef with islam u should have just as much beef with jews and christianity, chistains went about arab lands raping and stealing whatever they could.

and going by reports of afghan anfd iraq warcrimes they still very much do this.

so how can u defend america/jewish/christain extreme views and carrying out acts of terror and then critisise islam for doing the same?

thats what i want to know, why is it ok for our troops to kill women and children in the name of "liberty" but if a muslim does it its terrorism?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Islam? You mean the one that beheads people? You know, the one that's here in America that preaches hate of the white race. The Qur'an preaches the death of non-believers.

We want their oil and them to submit to the machine. I'm sure I didn't have anything to do with why. I only know they don't like me very much. I watch other medium other than the mainstream that confirms it. I do understand where you are coming from but that doesn't change the fact that they want me dead. I never did care much for people who wanted to kill me. You think maybe the Muslims here in the good old USA should try talking to their extremist buddies or do they secretly want me dead too.

You assume I don't care about my government going to places and killing innocent people. There's nothing I can do about it but I will not bow down to our chosen enemy. I simply will not trust them. Sue me and call me the devil because you won't change my mind.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Islam? You mean the one that beheads people? You know, the one that's here in America that preaches hate of the white race. The Qur'an preaches the death of non-believers.

We want their oil and them to submit to the machine. I'm sure I didn't have anything to do with why. I only know they don't like me very much. I watch other medium other than the mainstream that confirms it. I do understand where you are coming from but that doesn't change the fact that they want me dead. I never did care much for people who wanted to kill me. You think maybe the Muslims here in the good old USA should try talking to their extremist buddies or do they secretly want me dead too.

You assume I don't care about my government going to places and killing innocent people. There's nothing I can do about it but I will not bow down to our chosen enemy. I simply will not trust them. Sue me and call me the devil because you won't change my mind.

did u ever have any problems with muslims before our illegal invasions? id assume not.

put yourself in their shoes, uve just been blamed for 3k murders u had nothing to do with, do u sit there and just accep that ur going to be bombed or do you get up and do something about it?

if you have beef with people cutting heads off maybe you should have a word with mexican cartels, as far as im aware theyre the only ones conducting the behading business in america, fueled by your tax dollars and drug money , operation fast and furious.

can u really blame them for wanting the whiteman dead when everytime they see a whiteman in their homeland in means death for those around them usually.

until they start chopping off american heads on american soil u should have nothing to do with the running of their countries, respect their sovereign rights as a nation.

the only beheading ive seen is because we are on their land. not like we werent warned in advance yet we still keep sending people to die.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The logical answer would be that there is no real imminent threat to the United States. This idea is just being "pushed" to our citizens to justify an aggressive advance into foreign nations. It is surprising that after such a massive attack as 9/11, we have not seen an equally devastating onslaught. How is this even possible, with how we are lead to believe the rest of the world feels about our country?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join