It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the youtube subscription say...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Subscribe to the next level bull# with my YT channel on your ATS page? Wot the ??

Please explain! Now!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

They know when you are sleeping.

They know when you're awake.

They know when you've been watching, so log out for goodness sake.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It's part of the NK conspiracy to force what videos we watch. We've been hacked!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jut log out of YouTube.

It seems creepier than it is. I was a little miffed when I hovered over it too, but SO explained it somewhere. It's not tracking you and they can't see all the weird stuff you watch as far as I know. At least I hope so.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Technology these days is pissing me off to no end. I would like a real explanation. What does your YT banner say? Is this for my eyes only? How is it on ATfreakingS?? I'm mad and I know this has to do with my previous controversial thread. Is this ATS mocking me?

Bill? Do you have an answer for this?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Mine says subscribe to NLBS as Domo One which is a fake name/email/YouTube account to keep people here from sending me poop in the mail.

It's not personal or mocking.
edit on 2120141220141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

That's it. Last night I found pictures on my phone from years ago which I deleted. Then some crazy google maps of all the places with all my pictures organized in a neat little pile, something I never authorized. Sure, seems handy but the deep of it is, I don't effing want that or I'd done it myself. A clever way to spy on all of us leading us to believe "it's for our own benefit" or something stupid. Tech is getting out of hand man. Going back to analog crap if it keeps getting worse. F the internet now. I like my privacy. damnit

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

weird. but I feel better that it happened to you too. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yeah it's getting a little bizarre.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Feel even better, because it did it to me as well. It's the internet/google... It's not ATS.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yes, but the code to put the YT banner there is ATS. Unless it's just a java script given to them to place there. I graduated information technology 10 years no # 14 years ago. I'm out of touch now and tech is out of control.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Ha! It's always nice to have someone to commiserate with. It happens to everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Question previously addressed by SkepticOverlord in this thread.

Since the question has an extant answer, thread closed.

top topics

join