It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ear RInging Tonight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is just a pretty up front question. Trying to get a feel for response from different places asked. I guess I mean like a poll sort of.

Is anyone else's ears ringing like crazy today, tonight? Like a tuning fork behind each ear with some added pressure? Getting stronger through the day?

I know, not exactly ATS material, but this is general chitchat and I'm really curious
edit on 12/21/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I have pretty bad tinnitus in general but mine hasn't acted up at all today. Had a bit of a spell last night but that's been it for me all weekend.

Been exposed to anything recently?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not to my knowledge no. There was a spell a few months ago where it was non stop. Had testing and everything because it was making me altitude nutty to be honest. It was that strong. Then it settled down and I sort of forgot about it. I have always had a bit of a distant hum, just learned to live with it.

As far as test go, I'm fine. Tonight though, wow, it is off the hook and it has intensified through the day

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I used to get it a lot, before I had a a stroke. I don't really get it anymore.
So no, not today.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Eat anything unusual or anything extremely toxic like pop?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Last night my ears were ringing like crazy i do suffer tinnitus a little bit from what i can gather, but it was crazy loud and nothing like i have had before, it was more a ringing than the usual dull buzz i get i even mentioned it to my partner because it was driving me crazy especially when i was trying to go to sleep and another noise along with it like a tap running but in a washing machine or something like it wasn't directly like a tap. Its gone this morning, thankfully.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder
Nope I'm basically a pretty god eater, not a pop or big on junk food. I'm pretty much the same I have been for the last week, month.... Just bam today, started as a light ring and now it is pretty persistent. Enough tocome here and sound like a fool about it, if that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus
Oh yeah, you are in A different time zone, maybe mine will pass shortly! Fingers crossed

edit on 12/21/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Metaphysical explanation:

It's pretty normal if you have intensified your vibration recently, especially on the head.

You're developing your pineal gland and your brain is reconfiguring that is why you hear this ringing noise.

Don't be surprised if the next changes you'll notice is your Eye Sight seems hallucinating.

Further intensification will develop you Psychic Abilities like seeing Auras, etc.

Let me tell you, it's not really easy to further intensify one's vibration in the Head to develop these Psychic Abilities.

But if you manage to do it then, Congratulations.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

While it can possibly have a scientific explanation, it may have a more spiritual explanation - so you must ask yourself also when it is worse what kind of things are going through your mind thought-wise or does it start near any particular place and so forth.

Might be something trying to point you into a direction supernaturally but rather than being too overt its being slightly less so..could want to give that some consideration too.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: joshint

I'm glad you brought this up, because it is pretty much along the lines I am thinking. I already see auras etc., and usually when this happens there is a fluctuation in a energy flow. I guess that is one of the reasons I put this out there tonight. Wondering if anyone else is "Tuning," for lack of better way to put it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 21-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Where are you situated? Im living in belfast and all day for over 5 hours there has been a sound that couldt be heard everywhere. It sounded like some kind of frequency a bit like binaural beats. I couldnt find the direction it was coming from and had never heard anything like it. I have recorded in on my phone from the top of my house facing west and the front of my house facing east. Is anyone from around here heard something like that?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

No mine is more on the inside of my head. I sure hope others chime in though as that sounds like the sounds that were posted about months ago here. Lots of threads on the "sounds."

I'm in Rhode ISland USA btw.... I won't mind if you post your recording here. I wouldn't consider it off topic or anything if you wish to share it. Would be good to know if those sounds are acting up again as well. Might be related in some way.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I believe you are in tune to your Spirit of Light.

Mine is personal experience.

To those who want to try it, this Method works for me:

The starting point, is to notice that when you are about to sleep, with your eyes closed, you see glints.

Usually, a small glint of light, whitish.

But if you control your breath and relax, the light will grow into a blueish glow.

That is the beginning of the journey.

Be patient: the Light is friendly and will do its job. Guiding you.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Nah yesterday was nothing special to me. My ears ring like crazy all the time, it's like having a siren constantly screaming inside my head, I have to be in a noisy environment all day and night, just to keep my mind off of it, cause in quiet it's torturing me.
It's pretty miserable and depressing to be honest.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I also suffer from subjective tinnitus with a continuous cacophony of white noise.

But once in awhile I get this sudden loud clear tone in one ear (never both at the same time) that rapidly diminishes in amplitude (about 20 to 30 seconds). I've read somewhere that persons who have been abducted and implanted experience the same thing while being tracked.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Me too. I have neuropathy problems, nerve damage. The ringing white noise would drive me crazy, but Ive learned to ignore it by keeping myself distracted. I live close to 8 cell towers and I have often wondered if they intensify the problem.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
My ears are always ringing. Sometimes worse than others. I slept in the cold a few nights ago because of, for lack of a better term, auditory hallucination. The white noise of the heater turns into what sounds like an old radio playing.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

turn on your computer and put on headphones and listen to binaural beats theta and talk to your self and see if any1 else starts to argue with you. than you might be a schizophrenic redneck.

seriously give it a try i had to add the end part.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join