It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer shot and killed in Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
What happned here was bad timing. The guy who did was wanted and he knew it, he was at the condo complex to deal with somebody who had crossed him. The officer was responding to noise complaint. The officer knocked at the door of the noise complaint got know answer and when to go back to his car and ran into the other. The guys assumed the cops was there for him and started shooting. Got a single lucky shot that hit and ran off and crashed his car and was caught. He can be heard yelling he is sorry to the family and its was not suppose to happen or something along those lines when the perp walk him into the jail. A couple of mins either way and this never happens. Such a shame.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Appears to be a small time crack dealer if you take the story at face value.

mugshots.com...

I think its more than coincidence the "story line" has the murder scene at *that address* with the perp looking for the drug informant that "dimed him out".

acquitter.com...

15,000 grams of coc aine, half a ton of Marijuana and 400,000 hits of ecstasy.

I wonder if Charlie K was in on that bust?

After a big bust like that the area would have been kept under scrutiny by the Feds.
You wouldn't think a small crack dealer with a warrant out for him would go back there to cause trouble.

There is a story here somewhere.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

I am in the sticks and armed. Thank you. I lived in Detroit for a long time but guess what? I moved!

People do not realize that America is so big that there really is major differences where people live. I live near Portland OR and many parts of our country might as well be Mars to me.

edit on 23-12-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I live in Western Australia and apart from the recently and very "rare" incident of the Sydney 'hostage' drama we had here, It is very uncommon for police officers to be shot or killed for that matter. The only main reason I can think of as to why Australian police officer's have never been shot whether injured or be it fataly is because it is illegal and always has been from the beginning of time to own or be in possession of a gun.

Our farmers in remote country areas are now not permitted to have any firearm (whether it be to hunt or deture foxes).

I am neither for or against any country having firearms, what laws other places on this earth have is no business of mine. Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Violence [of this fashion] is not the answer! It just isn't...

Obviously you can't tell everyone that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join