It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk’s speed-of-sound Hyperloop is actually being built

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They are already doing it for High Speed Rail in California and other states. I sit stressed out every day and night till they decide on a route and I find out if my house is in the way and gets taken or if some friends are in the way of where the other potential routes are. It sucks big time.

Maybe the HSR bs is just setting the stage for this to replace it.. supposedly parts of it through my area are going to be very far underground, but who knows. I surely don't believe anything they say. I think it's all just part of Agenda 21 and setting us up to lose our homes and be 'relocated' to their place of choice. They've already made eminent domain here favor HSR and not the home owners.

Thanks Jerry Dumbass Moonbeam Brown.

Lil

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Cheers. Ditto.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"you can't stop progress"

Yea... trouble is... who's progre$$? and is it?

(what is the benchmark for 'progress' anyway? Individual progress? Collective progress?)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

I guess the current bench mark regarding Humanity's progress thus far would be the singularity we are approaching. We need progress without it our society will simply stagnant and crumble away to nothing. Just like the numerous other cultures in our past history.

edit on 22-12-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join