It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAZED: Gun Control Cultist Calls For Children To Steal Parents’ Firearms, Bring Them To Schools

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It strikes me as strange that a nation with the right to bear arms doesn't teach kids the basics of how to handle such arms, so at a very young age they're told to get a responsible adult to secure a gun if theres one lying around then as they get older and wiser they go up to being taught how to safely handle a weapon and then once they're strong enough mentally and physically they can go for lessons at the range if they want to should be a basic thing to cut down on kids thinking its cool or letting curiosity cause a fatal accident

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
At least it's clever- this would certainly go a long way towards getting guns banned- and in the process any kids who did this would make damn sure their parents were never allowed to own a firearm again.

Maybe in a few more years we'll start having our right to own guns removed over minor violations such as traffic tickets.

Exit stage left- anyone who values their freedom in America should be either shouting on rooftops or moving out by now, because it's only hanging on by a thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Next scene...Mom hears thugs trying to break into her home as her and son are home alone. She runs to retrieve her gun, only to find it gone!
Too late...the thugs enter her home, armed with GUNS, and proceed to beat the son, rape the mother, deciding at the last minute to shoot them both so they can't identify the criminals.

Yeah...guns in the home do cause violence, when in the WRONG hands!!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Incitement to commit crime is a criminal offence...arrest them..right now, before any kids get hurt.

Persuading children to commit crime is also child abuse.

If any kids do get into their parents gun lockers and are involved in being shot by the Police, each other or go on to shoot others, then they can be arrested as accessories to that shooting, injury or death.

What a stupid, stupid bunch of people.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
It strikes me as strange that a nation with the right to bear arms doesn't teach kids the basics of how to handle such arms, so at a very young age they're told to get a responsible adult to secure a gun if theres one lying around then as they get older and wiser they go up to being taught how to safely handle a weapon and then once they're strong enough mentally and physically they can go for lessons at the range if they want to should be a basic thing to cut down on kids thinking its cool or letting curiosity cause a fatal accident

While I agree 100% with what you are saying, (I was raised this way) in some places that can get you into trouble for "child endangerment".

Several years ago, over the summer, I taught my 14 year old nephew how to shoot. We shot a .22 target rifle, with peep sights, on a 50 ft range. This was the exactly the same as the high school rifle team shot. When he went back to school he had the "What I did on my summer vacation" paper to write for his English class. He wrote his paper on learning to shoot. A few months later CYS showed up at my Sister's house demanding to see how she stored her guns. When my Sister told them that there were no guns in her house, they produced a copy of my nephew's paper and wanted to know where the rifle mentioned in the paper was. My Sister told them that it was my rifle, so a few days later they came to my house and demanded to see how I stored my guns. I asked if they had a warrant and when I was told that they didn't, I said "Have a nice day." and closed the door. A few hours later they were back with a warrant and a State cop. I was told that if I didn't comply, they would get a Court order preventing me from having contact with my niece and nephews.
I read the warrant and I asked the cop "This says that I have to show you how my weapons are stored, it doesn't mention them, do I have to let them in?". He said that I just had to let him in. I agreed and we went to look at my guns. we sat there drinking coffee, talking guns for about an hour and then I showed him to the door. He told the CYS people that there was no problem and left.

About a year later the two CYS people were fired for removing a new born baby from his Mother because one of the CYS people had a grudge against the Mother from high school. The Judge who issued the warrant was removed from office over this as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328
Um ya, you are out to luch on this, Im not anti or pro gun..I do consider myself anti stupid therefore I could never approve a child stealing guns or carrying guns..to a SCHOOL..WTF I'm astounded. I bet the schools love this...NOT.
Definatly some irony there if you want to talk irony.

edit on 22-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Mom's Demand Action for Gunsense in America encourages their membership to engage in a practice called Swatting in order to create a huge police response to gun owners. It is widely known that one such incident, the murder by police of John Crawford in an Ohio Walmart, was the result of a caller who made a false statement to police dispatchers. When the police showed up they shot Crawford dead. Ohio is an open carry state.

A 15 year old kid swatted some fellow gamers as a prank. He was caught, and the judge sentenced him with domestic terrorism and gave him 25 to life.

Here is the story

If this group is openly advocating for the use of swatting, they could potentially be charged with domestic terrorism, or conspiracy to commit terrorism.
edit on 22-12-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: CB328
Um ya, you are out to luch on this, Im not anti or pro gun..I do consider myself anti stupid therefore I could never approve a child stealing guns or carrying guns..to a SCHOOL..WTF I'm astounded. I bet the schools love this...NOT.
Definatly some irony there if you want to talk irony.

I don't know, the Liberals run the schools and this might be considered a two for one. First the child bringing the gun to school gives cause for a charge of child endangerment to be brought against the parents, allowing for any other guns to be taken away. This would also not allow the parents to pass a background check to purchase any other guns. Second, this allows charges to be brought against the child, thus preventing the child from owning any guns when they grow up.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

No one wants their kids taken from their parents or have kids have their lives vastly changed with criminal charges. Try not to paint all of liberals with the same brush.
I am sure you hate when people do that to other people

These people advocating this are off their rockers.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's why I said Liberal, not Democrat. In my experience I called it right.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If you really want some entertainment, see the youtube comments on the video (sort by newest).

I am actually surprised the video is still up after the 99% negative "are you a freeking idiot, we are reporting you" comments.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's some more facts about the cost of your right to bear arms

2. Suicide is the most common form of fatal firearm violence (64.0% of deaths in 2012) and is increasing. Homicide is decreasing. 3. Homicide risk is concentrated to a remarkable degree among Black males through much of the life span. Mortality rates from firearm violence are very high and unchanged in this group. 4. Suicide risk is highest among White males beginning in adolescence. They also account for most fatalities from firearm violence and have increasing mortality rates. 5. As compared with other industrialized nations, the United States has low rates of assaultive violence...

You should definitely not have the right to bear arms if you really care about your society. 64% of deaths by suicide. This is rarely reported.

There are plenty of parents who are not responsible in showing their kids how to handle arms.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

It appears this director is only encouraged by the attention the video is drawing, even if that attention is squarely negative. Won't be funny if she gets sued after some kid follows the "instructions".

twitter.com...

I’m entertained by tweets that I’m getting about my PSA. Here it is of you haven’t seen it t.co... … … #gunviolence — Rejina Sincic (@QueenSincic) December 21, 2014

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The moronic actions of morons should not surprise anyone.

Can't wait to see something like this pan out. Like the shotgun warning Biden suggested.

Anti-Gun people are morons. really.......morons

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So all liberals want to get kids jailed and taken away from their parents??

I would say you called that wrong.

Again, why use the broad brush?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm using the same brush that is used on me when I say that I support the right to bear arms. The majority up to and including the President of the United States use that brush.
edit on 22-12-2014 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yeah, what if that lady teacher was a war vet, she would have reacted to gun being pulled out immediately and snap the poor kids hands clean off... Jason Borne Style. Kids should now show any depiction of guns to teachers.

My middleschool teacher was awesome. We watched the movie Commando with good old Arnie as a class and it was good.
Then again >_> it was in Russia.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Unbelievable.

I think I know where she was going with this, but, well, giant FAIL.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

And how angry do you get when that brush is used?

Or is it since they do it then you can too?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Only now you are calling them idiots? These people had a fit everytime somebody brought up how guns should be kept in gun safes by law, how you shouldnt have them lying around (but at my grandads farm never anything happened) how you shouldnt put uzis in the hands of 9 year olds at the range etc. . They did not escalate by much here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join