It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAZED: Gun Control Cultist Calls For Children To Steal Parents’ Firearms, Bring Them To Schools

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They call this a "Public Service Announcement". These people are insane!

Great way for kids to get shot. Stealing their parents firearms, hopefully not killing themselves or other students or school staff in the process.

These people are idiots promoting such a thing. How many kids will be accidentely shot or be shot by someone else when they pull a loaded gun out of their backpack!

I say again. Idiots.

Brainwashing Idiots.

www.youtube.com...

The Youtube comments on this idiotic video are a good distraction as well.

bearingarms.com...

Director Rejina Sincic has created a disturbing video, advocating that teens commits multiple felonies—several of which could lead to injury or death through negligent discharge of the weapon—because of her own hysterical, irrational fear of firearms. In the video, a boy steals an unholstered (presumably loaded) firearm from his mother’s room, drops it unsecured into his bookbag, and then carries it to school. After class the boy pulls the pistol out of his bookbag and puts it on his startled teacher’s desk, saying, “Can you take this away? I don’t feel safe with a gun in my house.” In the real world, such an act would result in the boy facing numerous felony charges (exact charges depend on state laws) possibly including weapons theft, unlawful possession of a weapon by a minor, illegal concealed carry of a weapon, carrying a weapon onto school property, assault, and brandishing. He would face the possibility of felony criminal record and mandatory expulsion from his school… and this is the kind of behavior that deranged gun control supporter Sincic is hoping that children will emulate. What is wrong with these people?

edit on 21-12-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sometimes ignorance is just astounding.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What the actual ##?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well just like people don't like all gun owners to be labeled because the actions of a few, the people asking for a reasonable discussion on our countries state of affairs and how much guns play a part in it would not like actions like this to label them.

Cause ya this is a great way to get kids killed if they are walking around with firearms.
edit on stSun, 21 Dec 2014 17:01:58 -0600America/Chicago1220145880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Who is this woman?

www.rejinaproductions.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
my momma told me stupid is stupid does.......

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The hysterical fear of guns by these people leads them to some mind numbing conclusions about the consequences of certain actions.

Mom's Demand Action for Gunsense in America encourages their membership to engage in a practice called Swatting in order to create a huge police response to gun owners. It is widely known that one such incident, the murder by police of John Crawford in an Ohio Walmart, was the result of a caller who made a false statement to police dispatchers. When the police showed up they shot Crawford dead. Ohio is an open carry state.

The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence leadership believes all gun owners should be jailed regardless of whether a crime has been committed.

The Brady Campaign believes that violating the 4th Amendment is the best possible way to prevent shootings.

The list goes on. Anti-gun people are delusional hoplophobes.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
First, I am not anti-gun. I have my own.

What I saw was this.

I saw what had the appearance of being a somewhat troubled youth. The music was pensive. The youth has absolutely no problem going straight to his mothers dresser an getting her gun. NONE. Once he has it in his bag, he lays back onto his bed as if he has a lot on his mind. Cut to the school

Here we see the kids walking around and with us knowing the state of school shootings these days, we watch each of the kids as if they might be killed in a spree at any moment. The boy with the gun in his bag walks heavily as if he is about to do something.

Again knowing about school shootings we sit through the class waiting for the boy to open fire. The teacher jerks back at the sight of the gun telling us that this is not an expected thing to her, to have guns delivered to her telling us that this is not some plan for kids to steal their parents guns and deliver them to school type of program. Instead, there is relief when what he does is to ask help from the teacher.

There is no indication that the gun is loaded or unloaded. To my eyes, the message was simple. If the child in question had been truly troubled and ready to snap, it would have been just as easy for that child to get a gun and then use it as was for this one to get a gun and turn it in. That was the message I saw.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That's why they have gun amnesties in proper order.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hopin' on board here....

The way it looks is the teachers (the state) are the adult the children can trust. Not their parents.

When did the school become the amnesty depository for firearms? Did anybody ask the school?

The saddest part? Some poor kid out there, without better direction in his/her life, is going to do this. All the time thinking he/she is doing the "right" thing. Then he/she will get slammed by the state.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

What the??

Literally some people are weapons-grade stupid.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

I am actually surprised that the video is still on youtube.

What they are promoting has a chance of getting your child or someone nearby killed or thrown in jail with felonies.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: NOTurTypical

I am actually surprised that the video is still on youtube.

What they are promoting has a chance of getting your child or someone nearby killed or thrown in jail with felonies.

Since when has the life or danger of other people stopped a gun-control activist? It's obvious gun laws don't prevent gun crime, yet they want more laws, which only prevents law abiding people from protecting themselves.

edit on 21-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Does anyone see the irony in people who literally worship guns calling these people culists?
Not to mention people who are stupid enough to let children play with guns think it's dumb to want to prevent gun violence?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Does anyone see the irony in people who literally worship guns calling these people culists?
Not to mention people who are stupid enough to let children play with guns think it's dumb to want to prevent gun violence?

I've never seen someone worship a gun. Source please? And the best way to prevent gun violence is to teach children about gun safety. Just as the greatest way to prevent auto collisions is to teach teenagers about defensive driving.

edit on 21-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I see the irony of the anti-gun nuts "promoting" children to break the law, commit felonies, and possibly kill someone because these "adults" are afraid of their fellow citizens having a firearm in THEIR OWN HOME.

What laws are the NRA telling children to break?

edit on 21-12-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I see the irony of the anti-gun nuts "promoting" children to break the law, commit felonies, and possibly kill someone because these "adults" are afraid of their fellow citizens having a firearm in THEIR OWN HOME.

Don't bother with the Leftists, they like Karl Marx, the ends justify the means.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
walking around with a weapon and no skill or judgement to go with it...the parents teach them to keep their hands off...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
walking around with a weapon and no skill or judgement to go with it...the parents teach them to keep their hands off...

No, a responsible parent teaches their children gun safety and takes them to the range. And likewise locks their firearms in a safe or similar secure location so they are in no way accessible without supervision and consent. That's a primary function of the NRA, gun safety and responsibility.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I also have never seen someone literally worship a gun. Are you saying you think some people out there think that a gun created the universe and all life contained within?
Or are you another douche who doesn't know the difference between literally and figuratively?

edit on 22-12-2014 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join