It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How will people survive economically in the New World Order?

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Perhaps as the population declines religion would become unnecessary for the technocratic authorities. Organised religion has always been used as a control mechanism.Total control of every other system may well negate the need for the elite to take a hand in steering religion. Science and the self-perceived stature of the elite would make it a trivial distraction. Let the people worship whoever/however. Gatherings of people would almost certainly be outlawed unless sanctioned by the ruling elite so most likely religion would be practised in private.

Although the judiciary system would be all invasive to ever day life (as we see it now,) I don't believe there would be any need to justify it through religious teachings. If it were felt necessary to justify it, it would be justified using 'survival' of the human race in a world of ever diminishing resources on a planet that may be showing much greater signs of being less habitable. We really don't know how things are going to shape up environmentally over the next 100+ years. Even with a vastly reduced populace.




posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
We have thought it out. Sadly the transition is quite dirty however, we will transition to a more feudalist system, there will be the higher ups, with different ranks which we will make about 10% of the population, the other 90% will then e phased out by machines which will take full control. Meaning the ranks will dissolve and the people descended from the 10% can live in luxury. Everyone will be happy and good.



posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk
Whatever will keep the populace fat, dumb, and lazy.

That's the best way to maintain power, a complacent populace.


Well said.



new topics
 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join