It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The Interview’, A Sony False Flag Hack and Hollywood’s Empire of Mediocrity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
there are only half truth and lies coming out to the US government's mouth and the US media's mouth..as was shown with the US government and the US media coming together to not reporting about ebola....this is a total false flag from the US government In attack not on sony, but the freedoms of the internet and free speech in the US...

and the facts and information has been purposely so muddled to make it so confusing to the average person that they will not care and will stop caring if they did care

this tactic will always win over the attention span of the general public...confuse separate delay always work against the public

but like Benghazi hey it's just about a movie right?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Thank you. Was the same vague info i had. FBI allegedly has proof of this? Wouldn't the PRISM software make this clear?
Ohh wait
FBI Confirms NK responsible
Oh my!

Hope its not the STUXNET worm going wild...or on some wild holiday? Maybe a lost version (9) ?

stuxnet worm info

The WEB is vast, and someone is tripping in it as we speak

edit on 21/12/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I went back and read through it again . Man was the web slow and my little lap top was screaming with 1's and 0's lol There must be a lot of traffic on that piece .Can you imagine the movie that could be made with the content inside that piece ? Glad I answered one of your questions and am a bit curious what that may have been ...peace a reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I linked it in my reply. It was one of your "everything you need to know about…" posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Understand this. Kim of NK has been tagged as a similar psycho as Bin Laden and his merry band of suicidal delusional religious lunatics.

Just like Bin Laden eventually accepted credit for 911, Kim, a similar megalomaniacal leader will admit to anything the US says he did playing right into their hands.

You don’t think they have massive psychological profiles of this man in order to manipulate him?

Of course they do and they know just how to press his crazy buttons.

So please don’t listen to this media driven onslaught of this psychological misfit Kim being manipulated like all the other tin pot dictators they have eventually murdered.

Kudos to Castro for somehow surviving the West’ tricknology

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not sure if you have read this piece but after reading your long link this one is a breeze but just as important to keep set into your mind some of the how's the west is going about the process . www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: Willtell

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

have you seen that one seth rogan movie recently where he talks about robin williams slitting his wrist?

Funny people.... i cant find a clip that has it but its in there.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What makes the American beast so dangerous is his outer appearance of a good guy but whose secret activities are of a rancid aggressor bent on domination.

Those schooled to look only at the surface material that the press offers (the personification of the Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN consciousness) will be fooled by the tricks and propaganda.

Now we know what the population explosion in America is for: they have more stupid assess to cultivate and protect them.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The movie JFK by Oliver stone comes to mind.

edit on 21-12-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah but JFK had already passed on by then.

& as far as I know their isn't a documented email suggesting to use the film to cause a civil war & uprising in The US.

Maybe under the surface they did hope for some sort of rebellion by asking people to ask questions, but until we get documented evidence of that it'd be hard to take to court.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Understand this. Kim of NK has been tagged as a similar psycho as Bin Laden and his merry band of suicidal delusional religious lunatics.

Just like Bin Laden eventually accepted credit for 911, Kim, a similar megalomaniacal leader will admit to anything the US says he did playing right into their hands.

Wasn't it Saddam behind 9/11? Oh geesh... sorry. Where did OBL "admit" to 9/11 ? Ohh and yeah, Kim Jung is behind this ellaborate attack... really?

originally posted by: Willtell
You don’t think they have massive psychological profiles of this man in order to manipulate him?

Of course they do and they know just how to press his crazy buttons.

So please don’t listen to this media driven onslaught of this psychological misfit Kim being manipulated like all the other tin pot dictators they have eventually murdered.

Ohh you meant it in a sarcastic way? The leader of a country that oppose the mighty USA, being manipulated? Ahh come on you conspiracy buff

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The movie forced congressional hearings on the subject with the end result of the FBI being ordered to reinvestigate the assassination.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Apropos, "never let a good crisis go to waste"

US ponders placing North Korea back on terror blacklist

The White House is considering relisting North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism after the FBI formally accused Pyongyang of masterminding the colossal computer hacking on the Sony Pictures Entertainment.

Placing North Korea back on the state sponsor of terrorism list, from which it had been removed six years ago, is among the several retaliation options currently reviewed by Washington, a senior Obama administration official told The Wall Street Journal.

The official did not name other possible punitive steps US could take.

President Obama in his annual address promised to “respond proportionally” to the hacking attack.

Full article on RT

"We cannot have a society in which some dictator someplace can start imposing censorship here in the United States." —President Obama — The White House (@WhiteHouse) December 19, 2014

Here we go again!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They've been pushing for the draconic cyber laws for a while now. Need a big enough catalyst, and now you have it.

Say goodbye ATS, I've read some of the bills that tried to pass. Essentially, shutting down any website the establishment doesn't like.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Deleted...

See post below.
edit on 21-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

The White House is considering relisting North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism after the FBI formally accused Pyongyang of masterminding the colossal computer hacking on the Sony Pictures Entertainment.

The USA had better throw itself on that list if they are to do the same to North Korea over state-sponsored hacking. Especially considering the fact that the USA itself engages in cyberwarfare...

I doubt they will do that though, lol. Hypocrites...
edit on 21-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Interesting enough they just started showing this trailer on tv for Thor's new movie about cyberterrorism and hacking. Ordo ab chao - create fear and chaos, to direct people to your order...

Note too at 1:18 they show a Galil, possibly telling...

CX

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sky News are reporting that an 18 year old has been arrested by the Brits and FBI for cyber attacks on Sony.....is this the same attack they are talking about?

Some international apologies due if so methinks.

news.sky.com...

CX.

CX

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It may be just Sony consoles that were hacked into....rather than the bigger issue about The Interview movie.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join