It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The Interview’, A Sony False Flag Hack and Hollywood’s Empire of Mediocrity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Please read this scathing attack on the US government and Hollywood…This article is OUTSTANDING

It’s long but worth the read, believe me.

LINK

It couldn’t be any more ridiculous; a twisting and turning, real-life cloak and dagger drama seemingly tailor-made for Hollywood’s ever-expanding child-like adult audience who tends to believe anything which comes from ‘official sources’ or Jon Stewart’s Daily Show.

Worst of all, the hack attack upset what is by far America’s utmost important group of individuals – actors (including the one in the White House).

We’re then told that “the hackers” are threatening (maybe virtual, or maybe real, they didn’t specify) to unleash “Sept. 11-style” attacks against any theaters who dare screen the upcoming movie. How they would pull-off these attacks against thousands of US theaters simultaneously will forever baffle our media’s fraternity of national security experts

In other words, they might just be making it up, and it wouldn’t be the first time either. For all we know, much of this could have emanated from a publicity office somewhere in Los Angeles.More tragically, the stars of the film, Seth Rogen and James Franco, have cancelled their media appearances on a number of really important programs (which no one I know actually watches), like The Jimmy Fallon Show.
Being the bastion of state-run propaganda that is North Korea, you’d expect that Pyongyang would have taken credit for this grand cyber caper, but it hasn’t. In fact, it’s done the opposite and denied its involvement in the attack. Now, that’s not very North Korean of them.

So with no real evidence to prove otherwise, it’s more likely that the Sony hack was done on behalf of someone other than North Korea. It’s not that the US doesn’t have its share of enemies in the wake of Ed Snowden’s revelations, therefore, it could be any number of governments (including the US). It’s also possible that the hack came from a Hollywood competitor, or a former Sony employee. More than likely, this hack is a false flag We’re told that a nation of moviegoers will be in mourning with the announcement that The Interview won’t be shown on Christmas Day, a cowardly move which cruelly deprives millions of Americans of yet another deep and fulfilling, cutting edge cultural experience brought to you by Svengali and Sons. A tragic ending to a really stupid film. Pundits on CNN, FOX, and even the White House press corps, are all saying

The article makes clear the folly of this SONY, NK hacker incident.

From the clowns of Hollywood, to the squawking neocons of Fox News, to the liberals like Clooney, it seems this may be a continuing spy-op hack

Indeed it may be the beginning of what they did to the Arabs through 911; this may be an op to do the same to NK.

We notice the UNITY of the right wing nut neocon Zionist AND the liberals all against NK.

We are in the danger zone of possibly NK being set up

Anyway please read the article it is enlightening and informative, granted a conspiracy guy but its well written, witty and has interesting commentary

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I personally think this is a media diversion to something else that is going on. Corporations are hacked on a daily basis and Hollywood actor's phones are hacked regularly, but it doesn't make the national news like this incident has so my question is, what is the diversion for?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

We are in the danger zone of possibly NK being set up

What on Earth would the point be of "setting up" North Korea?

"Set up" for what?

Just a scapegoat perhaps.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Most of the information pointing towards North Korea comes from South Korea...

The only reason the FBI linked it to DPRK was due to the Seoul Banking hack, allegedly done by North Korea, though they denied that aswell...

On the other hand a North Korean hack doesn't mean it was ordered by Kim...

It could easily be those who he has been purging who have done this to act as a set up.

Much more information is needed before any of us can claim our speculation is any good.

Kim was recently lauded by Jordanian & Egyptian leadership in hopes of furthering the ties of the respective Nations...

Maybe the little Zionist Terror State inbetween Jordan & Egypt wanted to throw DPRK under the bus.*

*Speculation.
edit on 21-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You got to read this stuff folks.

Just what I was saying…. This looks like a Defense department job, if there ever was one.
Obama himself telling Sony to release the movie

Beltway Propaganda Machine

One of Hollywood’s primary functions in the 21st century seems to be disseminating sensational propaganda, not just to US audiences, but overseas as well. The sad truth behind the The Interview, is that the film has the dirty paw prints of the US defesnse establishment all over it, which makes George Clooney and Barack Obama’s rants all the more laughable. Award-winning writer Ann Hornaday from Washington Post confirmed as much today (via the Daily Beast), with this exchange between DoD contractors and Sony’s Michael Lynton:
21stcenturywire.com...

“In a June e-mail, Rand defense analyst Bruce Bennett wrote to Lynton [head of Sony Pictures]: “I have been clear that the assassination of Kim Jong Un is the most likely path to a collapse of the North Korean government. Thus while toning down the ending may reduce the North Korean response, I believe that a story that talks about the removal of the Kim family regime and the creation of a new government by the North Korean people (well, at least the elites) will start some real thinking in South Korea and, I believe, in the North once the DVD leaks into the North (which it almost certainly will).”

Lynton subsequently wrote back: “Bruce — Spoke to someone very senior in State (confidentially). He agreed with everything you have been saying. Everything. I will fill you in when we speak.” So the film itself – the very one that FOX, CNN, George Clooney and the President himself - are insisting America gets behind, is nothing more than a $46 million piece of Pentagon-steered propaganda. Hornaday continues:

“The exchange conjured an equally fascinating interlude two years ago, when Lynton moderated a panel at Rand called “How Hollywood Affects Global Policy.” In what now looks like a quaint artifact from a prelapsarian age, Lynton lobbed softballs at actor Michael Sheen, “Homeland” and “24” creator Howard Gordon and Showtime Entertainment president David Nevins about terrorism and torture, never once mentioning the Sony movie “Zero Dark Thirty,” which would be caught in the crossfire about both just a few weeks hence. Presumably the “Interview” script was making the rounds at Sony’s Columbia Pictures, which would greenlight the project early the following year.”

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Tell me about it OP, my generation are a bunch of Mediocretins. If it doesn't come from a comedian like Jon Stewart or a random internet pundit they won't believe it.

This whole Hollywood hacking farce is such a joke. Did anyone even read half the lines from that movie The Interview? It sounds like something junior high students came up with. If anything, it proves how talentless and infantile these comedians really are.

I remember when comedians would speak out against the system. Now they just distract us with fart jokes and make us laugh at "the oppression". Bunch of crusty old sellouts. It's a propaganda, social conditioning system.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

“In a June e-mail, Rand defense analyst Bruce Bennett wrote to Lynton [head of Sony Pictures]: “I have been clear that the assassination of Kim Jong Un is the most likely path to a collapse of the North Korean government. Thus while toning down the ending may reduce the North Korean response, I believe that a story that talks about the removal of the Kim family regime and the creation of a new government by the North Korean people (well, at least the elites) will start some real thinking in South Korea and, I believe, in the North once the DVD leaks into the North (which it almost certainly will).”

Everything about this statement sounded illegal.

I wonder if any of us could advocate a movie depicting a president/prime ministers assassination with the hopes of kick starting an uprising & civil war without being charged with treason, espionage & a whole other host of charges.

Unbelievable...

Actually it's not, what am I talking about.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Now they just distract us with fart jokes and make us laugh at "the oppression".

I thought it was just me that noticed that.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It is a very well written and comprehensive piece.

This, concerning that the movie was in the first place, fulfilling a propaganda directive from the MIC's Rand Corp - I found to be particularly interesting.

Hornaday's original article:

www.washingtonpost.com... b7-b8632ae73d25_story.html

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the link .As interesting as a saga this episode is I find the details hard to factor into the picture I have painted in my mind thus far .Maybe it's the color that I am lacking and this might just come in handy a short way down the road .One thing is sure about it ,is that it is no coincidence because of the sheer play time it gets on MSM .One thing you can count on with that bunch is that they will uses what ever they can get their hands on to paint a picture they want us to see . a reply to: Willtell

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightFire
I personally think this is a media diversion to something else that is going on. Corporations are hacked on a daily basis and Hollywood actor's phones are hacked regularly, but it doesn't make the national news like this incident has so my question is, what is the diversion for?

CISPA?

CISPA is a dangerous "cybersecurity" bill that would grant companies more power to obtain "threat" information (such as from private communications of users) and to disclose that data to the government without a warrant -- including sending data to the National Security Agency.

CISPA was recently passed by the House of Representatives. We need to make our opposition loud and clear as the battle moves to the Senate.

Last year, tens of thousands of concerned individuals used the EFF action center to speak out against overbroad and ineffective cybersecurity proposals. Together, we substantially changed the debate around cybersecurity in the U.S., moving forward a range of privacy-protective amendments and ultimately helping to defeat the Senate bill.

LINK

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You know ,I can see the urgent need for the neo-cons to play this move .It would be strategically important in dealing with China . Like the Ukraine is to Russia ,NK is to China .

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
North Korea, where were you when the Star Wars prequels came out?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

One thing is sure about it ,is that it is no coincidence because of the sheer play time it gets on MSM .One thing you can count on with that bunch is that they will uses what ever they can get their hands on to paint a picture they want us to see .

I just turned off CNN carrying one more Obama speech about the whole thing. You know its a mind job when they campaign an event, especially a contrived event.

The more media "coverage" the more you know they are trying to convince everyone.

edit on 21-12-2014 by intrptr because: change

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
and because we know they are not reporting news we can put on the other glasses to peer into what moves they are trying to make . I am sure even NK has figured this out .Most Russians must be really aware of it .Who would have thought that we would be looking at the news this way lol It sure takes the confusing side of issues and puts them into perspective . a reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Is there any proof that NK is behind this?

News here in Scandinavia are already linked to the notion that this is fact.

Is there any facts, saying that NK is behind his?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think me and another poster made a good case in this other thread:

Here

That this is not a distraction..

That this is not North Korea..

This is a move.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Is there any proof that NK is behind this?

News here in Scandinavia are already linked to the notion that this is fact.

Is there any facts, saying that NK is behind his?

The FBI is saying that the hack had the same keys and same IP adressed computers as financial hacks on South Korea also blamed on North Korea..

But I very much doubt this notion.

What is going on at the same time is that there is a move to make cyber warfare come into the public consciousness, and I see them already moving to Strike North Korea with Cyberwarfare even admitting they did the same to Iran.. Saying also:

"that people don't believe hacking is an issue (motive) but what if an internet pearl harbor happened? "

Read this is the warning that a internet 9/11 could happen.. They even say as much in the stuff I linked.

The same talk of a New Pearl HArbor event happening came before 9/11...

I see the same MO...

So there will be WAR.

Cyber war on North Korea.

Along with Financial war against Russia and China and Syria and Iran...
Along with financial war on North Korea as the first mentioned response to the "hacks"

Along with troop build ups in eastern Europe..

I don't like.

Besides the recommendations to Attack North Korea with cyber warfare and Sanctions...
We are seeing a recommendation from the FBI for NEW Laws to Govern the Internet.
edit on 21-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

and because we know they are not reporting news we can put on the other glasses to peer into what moves they are trying to make.

I let the dust settle. I know that even here the first "discussions" will always be tainted by those that have the same agenda as the MSM or are misguided by it.

Once I detect the "falsehood" i stop reading. Later, I'll ask the simple question…

you answered one of those for me earlier. Thanks again…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What on Earth would the point be of "setting up" North Korea?

"Set up" for what?

Just a scapegoat perhaps.

Some sort of engagement of our military most likely. Like always if we don't have a legit reason for it we have to create one instead. What better way to outrage the American Populous than to hit one of it's favorite institutions??? Entertainment.

Once they are sufficiently worked into a frenzy you point fingers at your enemies and launch into action with your Massively Over Financed and Blood Thirsty Military. Tell the media what to tell everyone and we have yet another War happening.

It's hard to believe people would still fall for the same tricks yet again, but they do.
edit on 21-12-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join