It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason Why Oil Prices So Low? The MSM finally Tells it. Syria & Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Reason Why Oil Prices So Low? The MSM finally Tells it. Syria & Iran

Exclusive - Iran's support for Syria tested by oil price drop

Syrian businessmen and trade officials say they are worried the economic lifeline provided by Iran is under strain from plunging oil prices, despite public messages of support from Syria's strongest regional ally.

Look at the very important point here.

“If it had not been for Iranian support we could not have survived the crisis," a senior Syrian trade official said from Damascus, requesting anonymity.

For the past four months and half a year Syria has being gaining ground agaisnt not only the Syrian Opposition whom are favored by the Saudi Arabian regime state and its Qatari ally but also ISIS.

Saudi Arabia fears the defeat of not only the ISIS, but the complete defeat of the Syrian opposition whom were formed in Qatar in 2012, no doubly the reason why the oil prices are this low is because they want to and try to take out the oil productions out of Iran by making sure the Saudi's pipes get the flow and lower price.

The normal westren would believe that this normal but in reality it isn't. The fact is Saudi Arabia and America's gulf regime stat allies have being rather quiet on Syria as of lately.

They are trying to take out Syria & Iran, Russia Through This Wont Work.

It seems that Saudi Arabia and the Gulf regime are trying to take out not only Russia but Iran and Syria along the process, they are testing Iranian patience's.

This wont work though, as this move effects the Europeans and Americans oh yes the gas is cheap but its trend wont last.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Gulf regime states are desperate for an Sunni Islamic rule in the middle east, thus the removal of Assad would complete there visions that they had the same plans that ISIS follows through.

At least this Reuters article admits whom are the lowering price targeting at, while at the same time our news media with the fake happy smiles pretend to not why the prices are lower and what reasons are there for them to be low.

Its not like they will rise the price of oil in the summer right?

The next time you fill that tank dont forget to always ask the questions about it.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Well done.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

S&F

My 2 cents, this seems logical. Didn't work last time so change the game, go back in.

The sad part is the oil drop is hitting normal folks very hard with pay drops and job losses.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
blame the rockefellers.. since they had announced to stop with oil the prices dropped

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Probably why it wont work is because the gulf states (the smaller ones) do not have enough reserves and have a bigger loss then Russia would on there GDP .It would seem that Putin has some very powerful cards to put into play that would make the sanctions play into his strength . This is a link to a pod cast with PCR on the subject . www.informationclearinghouse.info... If what he is saying is true then what the west is doing is only speeding up the inevitable . a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
blame the rockefellers.. since they had announced to stop with oil the prices dropped

They could be part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Or this

fcnp.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh really? Maybe what is happening in the Ukraine is behind the pricing....if you go to a.n.other thread here on ATS. You can't both be right, oh hang on everything is a conspiracy isn't it and always initiated by the US.

Or maybe (no conspiracy) :
* the fact that the US oil supply recently changed from being net importers to net producers.
* worldwide economic austerity is causing a reduction in demand.
* OPEC failed to agree on quotas and the price dropped , that's a big DUH! by the way

edit on 21/12/2014 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great thread. I know we don't usually agree but I'm w you on part of this....

Also add this kills a few birds w one stone ...

It also cripples irans ally Russia. And deals a havy blow to the petroleum production coming out of the US. Oil production out of Texas and the Dakotas alone , if left to gain momentum would rival Saudi Arabia ...

This is a well placed chess move indeed
edit on 12/21/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Most would wish that to be true but I think it has more to do with economic war that is going on .Now if that story was true and seeing how the Rothschild and Rockefeller have pulled their $$ out of the fossil fuel industry and put it into that technology then it might have more weight to it .As it stands though they have much to save in stock prices falling and being able to pick up the remains for pennies on the dollar .If Rosie's stuff turns out to be true then great and it wont be long before it will be confirmed and reproduced .one can only hope . a reply to: Borisbanger

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

As crazy as our reality is, intuition tells us there is a better way. We cannot seem to escape the conclusion we see coming. Why do you suppose this is? Let me sidestep the oil question for a moment to get at the heart of the matter first. From there, see a view that you may have missed.

Of course, on ATS, you will get perspectives like mine. Here is what I speculate is happening in relation to nations surrounding Israel. Consider one fact: the Bible claims to show us this from the past, meaning the future was drawn into the past for us to experience twice. As crazy as this sounds, the truth of our reality of energy and light may be far from what we reason from mere appearances. Consider what the Bible really suggests to us as a created space to learn:

We see time as today, yet is it possible we are really in the future, viewing reality as a movie of sorts? Imagine stepping into a movie in 1000 years as an evolved and eternal creature, long after technology allows us to be characters in the movie we create. Complete Description of the Concept.

We live the story of David and Goliath; David and Saul; David and Sybil and all the other lives as in a movie. Sybil foretold the future to us through David. David is the parable of the King destroyed by his own lust, imagining himself to be God of his one nation. From the line of David, we see the story repeat today. Any king arising from Yahweh (higher mind of man) will simply mirror his creation of Satan (accuser / conscience). Until this is fixed, the upper and lower mind of man will be overcome by it's own pride. This is the lesson we learn from the image we occupy. Pathos and Love heal this pride with humility to the many instead of the rule of the few in pride.

KEY LESSON: When we dig a pit for someone to fall into, we fall in it ourselves. You would think we would learn this lesson by now from our past history and mistakes.

Psalms 57: They spread a net for my feet-- I was bowed down in distress. They dug a pit in my path-- but they have fallen into it themselves.

OIL IN THE GARDEN: Little known fact: Proverbs and Psalms are tied to natural law in parable. Oil is Carbon, or the fruit in the Middle of the Garden (Genesis 3). We touch it and die by the fruit of knowledge (Technology). In Revelation 13, we learn that the mark of the beast is the mark of mankind, or Carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). The end time commerce system is founded on the ability to buy and sell. What is the mark of that system? Carbon.

Such profound truth ignored. We are literally fulfilling these words today. Oil will end civilization. It will also begin a new age of peace as we die from the fruit in the middle of the garden. The fallen guardian cherub was marked by this problem from the beginning. Oddly enough, it is spoken as a past event.

Description of Yahweh / Satan, filled with violence through widespread trade. Yahweh himself describes Tyre, but reflects his own choices as in a mirror. Satan was made by Yahweh (Genesis 3:1). Here, Satan is described by his maker, which then enlightens us to the error's source.

COMMERCE SYSTEM OUTLINED:

Ezekiel 28 (Highlights)

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God...

...14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.

So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18 By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.

So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’”

We are seeing it happen, yet it was know from the very foundation as a foregone conclusion to the end of time. We are watching it happen as we ride the wave of time from beginning to end in a hologram (IMAGE OF GOD) replay. The Bible is the overall story of our own day and age, drawing the future into the past for us to see twice. How do we see it twice? We are not here in the past, but in the future artificially looking back.

Simply stated: It already happened. We are in an artificially created image watching it again from the future. We created the image we watch from an archive, made to be so real that we cannot conceive it otherwise. Children learn best by hearing, seeing and doing. We are placed in the image to watch the turning point of our own history from the hologram we call reality. Generation after generation, the same patterns repeat.

Although this may seem fantastic, reconsider this thread: LINK

Yes, seems crazy, but consider the text I outlined to you. It's from our past. Where might our future take us if we overcome entropy, death and master the technology we presently possess? Could we really be waiting for ourselves in our own future?

Explain how the Bible knows already and the answer might not be so crazy after all. Only on ATS.

edit on 21-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

This wont work though, as this move effects the Europeans and Americans oh yes the gas is cheap but its trend wont last.

This is what I call wishful thinking...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Probably why it wont work is because the gulf states (the smaller ones) do not have enough reserves and have a bigger loss then Russia would on there GDP .It would seem that Putin has some very powerful cards to put into play that would make the sanctions play into his strength . This is a link to a pod cast with PCR on the subject . www.informationclearinghouse.info... If what he is saying is true then what the west is doing is only speeding up the inevitable . a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

That's my (humble) understanding as well. Roberts gives some very intriguing analysis in that podcast, thanks for sharing.

Another relevant podcast is saying that Putin has already started buying gold en masse in response to this fiasco, which suggests he is already acting on one of those "black swans":

edit on 12 21 2014 by Son of Will because: Yt link not working

Link
edit on 12 21 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Agreed. They conveniently got out before the price drop hit. Tell me it isn't insider trading.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Don't think its got anything to do with international pressure. Investors are withdrawing funds from futures and parking their wealth into USD to try minimize losses before the next economic meltdown. Stock markets will collapse soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Don't think its got anything to do with international pressure. Investors are withdrawing funds from futures and parking their wealth into USD to try minimize losses before the next economic meltdown. Stock markets will collapse soon.

It is the parking of wealth that is creating all of this...excitement! What good does parked wealth do to the economy? It throttles it's neck.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

You remember how quickly the gold rush ended? the same thing with the oil the more cheap it is, the more it will it effect its storage oil wont last forever.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

Yes it does but a stock market collapse would also remove trillions from the economy which allows the Fed (and other countries) to turn on the printing presses without fear of hyperinflation. So no-one wants to be standing on the carpet when the fed pulls the carpet from underneath them.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The reason oil prices are so low is simple supply and demand. That's it.

The USA, in contravention of several treaties, has been massively overproducing oil thanks to shale oil production (fracking) and doesn't need to purchase as much oil from their normal big suppliers such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc etc.

This creates a massive oversupply from those countries. They haven't changed their production levels since quotas were set, just have the same amount of oil to sell to less customers, appearing to have an overproduction. USA asks them to lower quotas to prop up pricing, and the US media conveniently reports this without telling Americans it was THEIR production that's driving down prices, not OPEC's.

The USA did this to themselves, and then as per their regular playbook, end up blaming everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join