It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resources for the Expanding Mind-OPEN TOPIC DISCUSSION-Share your Ultimate Online Resource and Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Resources for the Expanding Mind-OPEN TOPIC DISCUSSION-Share your Ultimate Online Resource and Topic of Choice

This thread is an open topic discussion. Expand your mind on any idea to chase from any library you love to search.

This is a very short thread topic, but may expand into a mind-blowing discussion on nearly any topic you want to chase. I would like to show a recently found resource that connects to so many of the subjects covered on ATS. It was hard for me to pick a category for this, but I believe Deconstructing Disinformation might be the best place. From this library of articles from all over the web, you will find nearly any ATS related topic outlined in categories. Enjoy:

Bibliotecapleyades Library

Your turn. Share your own ultimate online resource libraries here. What libraries expand your mind? Also, what topics emerge to you from the library I linked above? Feel free to chase any topic possible.

edit on 21-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Here's a good one... Knowledge

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You can't go past this one:

arXiv.org

That site is a treasure trove of knowledge, and it is filled with papers written by accomplished scholars and students alike.

As for your link I could not recommend it. But if gunfights with aliens and exopolitics are your cup of tea then by all means check it out.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

You can't go past this one:

arXiv.org

That site is a treasure trove of knowledge, and it is filled with papers written by accomplished scholars and students alike.

As for your link I could not recommend it. But if gunfights with aliens and exopolitics are your cup of tea then by all means check it out.

Thanks for the link. Do you think there is a link between the age of mankind and the age of the universe as a whole? How much of a parallel can we draw between the early impressions mankind had of their ancient creators?

Personally, I consider the ancient perspective just as valuable. We live in a large universe and early man evidently had contact with higher knowledge from outside our ecosystem. No matter how crude their descriptions, we cannot discount the knowledge provided.

As a simple example, Genesis outlines the tree of knowledge (language) and the tree of life (DNA). From this simple description, we see a parallel between the two languages of the Bible (Hebrew and Greek). East and West languages are parallel to DNA in many unexplainable ways. Hebrew is a concrete languages of 22 letters. Greek is an abstract language of 24. Together, the 46 letters mirror the 46 chromosomes used to design the chiral mind of man. Not only is our mind chiral, but so is our body mirrored in this manner. Genesis outlines our reality as an image created artificially.

It goes on to name the Father the Aleph Bet, who writes the Word as the primary creative process of both trees. I hardly think we can discount this parallel. How many articles in the link you provided does it take to outline the simple version in Genesis? Genesis 1 outlines the first two principles / principals of the process as Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother). They create the Son Adam, or the human species. I do not think any of this is literal, but represents the easiest way for us to get a glimpse of what it takes to render a universe with letters of programming into words (letters of the Father into a Cup/Matrix/Womb).

Seen by this light, can we simply dismiss the out of place evidence? I think both perspectives are valuable. Thank you for the link.

edit on 21-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Worldwatcher radio archive. www.worldwatchers.info...

What is it about? These are Mae Brussell's recorded tapes & radio broadcasts from 1971-1988.

Who was she? A mother of four from Carmel, California who read the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission and became one of the best informed "Assassination Buffs" and you've probably never heard of her.

Dive into these archives if you are interested in JFK, LHO, Dallas 11-22-63, Warren Commission hi-jinks, Marina Oswald's network of friends, RFK, Sirhan, CIA mind control, The rise and fall of Richard Nixon, including Watergate, the Plumbers, Howard Hughes and the evolution of the CIA from the ashes of the Third Reich, Reinhard Gehlen, Walter Dornberger, Wild Bill Donovan. And So Much More!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like to see a scientific study that clearly explores two mind sciences exclusive of eachother without blurring them together: telepathic communication (the genuine kind) & Telekinesis (if there is a person that can truly demonstrate this). A lot of the time what is documented isn't very in depth and confuses these two very different techniques or is too vague to really outline a real thesis. There really aren't any hard resources out there for this sort of thing.

edit on 24-12-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

top topics

join