It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

killer babysitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Grovit's post reminded me of this story, which I had meant to put up yesterday. The thing that struck me was the cold, dead eyes of the sitter in all of her pictures. Absolutely no remorse shown, no empathy, nothing. She looks, to me, to be stone cold. Tragic story, and I hope the book is thrown at her in every possible way.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

clearly she is mentally ill.
she should be put into a facility with delicious meds and a window overlooking the lake.
tea and crumpets every day at noon.
she is mentally ill and thought she was doing something good

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

yea I don't think drugs are gonna fix that lol. I thought it was a sickening story through and through.

(yes I picked up the sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

i now you got it.
it is disgusting.

im pretty sure i could take someone out if i had to.
i cant know that for sure but i think i could

what i do know for sure is i could never do something like this to a child.
i dont like people very much(ladies like this are a reason why) but kids get a pass.
and puppies. theyre ok too.

i dont get the thought process of 'she is mentally ill. treat her'

how does doing something terrible earn you a lifetime of something wonderful(like haldol)

i dont get it

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm gonna have to stop reading these kinds of threads...the image of that poor, innocent little boy and what he must have gone through is now burned into my brain..and it's depressing as hell...the poor kid looks a little like my youngest.

I'm shuddering picturing that filth strangling the poor kid to death and the terror he must have felt...that's it, enough of these threads for me!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I know. It's an awful story, all the more so because it's not just some random babysitter but a family member. This is one of the very few things that still "gets to" me every time I see it something like that. How somebody can do something so vile and vicious to a child is utterly beyond my comprehension.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
That's the face of a psychopath. Cover up her mouth in the picture where she is smiling. Dead eyes.

Hope she is made to suffer.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Probably the same thing happened to her when she was young.

Like begets like.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
One of my buddies just posted the Amber alert thing for him on facebook. I saw the pic and remembered seeing this thread earlier. I had to post the link you supplied in this post so he'd know not to put it up again. One of the saddest thing's I've ever had to do.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

That's awful, but at the least I'm glad you were able to save him and his friends the anguish of trying to help find somebody who's already been found

top topics

join