It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops go ballistic on 'misbehaving' preschooler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: DrJunk

No DA in the country is going to prosecute a teacher for taking an unruly 4 year old child out of a classroom by the hand.

If I'm wrong, I'd love to see an instance of conviction.

You try to take the child out of the classroom...to where? The child kicks screams bites and lays down?
What do you do? Already he may have caused himself marks from where you hold his hand, the words to explain are nothing like what is happening, you will look like an abuser.

Not sure how old you are, but schools have more than one room now.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I don't know what to say............Really.

I wrote that I didn't approve, what else do you want? I often see children's' own parents doing worse to them than slapping on some metal bracelets, without any sort of consequences whatever (unless you count the physical and emotional damage being done to the child, and I do.) There literally are no requirements to become a parent, one place we actually could use some regulation if we're ever to begin mending our insane society.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

....and they wonder why people want to shoot them. I'm sure society is about fed up. Time for society to show them the error of their ways. Tough love can be brutal.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I am amazed you seem to have tried to turn this whole incident around to blame parents! The child had a temper tantrum and the Police put him in chains, shackles, and the cells. If you search for a way to justify that then i am afraid there is no hope for you my friend. Child abuse is no remedy for children's tantrums.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I blame society.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I don't agree with how the school or the officer handled this situation.

That being said, if a person feels that shooting an officer for the actions in this incident is a justifiable act God help us all.
edit on 21-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

What a weird connection you try to draw...I'll bet lot's of money that we won't see any "thugs" trying to shoot cops over this, because no thugs were involved in this case.

This is about a 4 year old put in shackles, people are pissed and concerned, and they should be. No mention of killing cops, go to the other threads for that one.

Your post was unnecessary and completely lacked class.

edit on 21-12-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
**double post
edit on 21-12-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

My response was to a poster that stated "and they wonder why people want to shoot them."

His comment was in reference to the OP.

My post was very much on topic.

Perhaps you should read a little more before jumping the gun.

edit on 21-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

On topic? Maybe. Lacking in class? Indeed. Stop feeding the trolls, this thread doesn't involve the other BS going on.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I guess they better check themselves before some crazy bastard does it for them. That means, if you're a good cop, you need to step up and stop your evil partner. If not welcome to the hell you've created. Nature takes it's course. Hard to respect the law when they don't respect you as a person.

Police yourselves so we don't have to. I love waking up in a pool of my own blood because some police officers want to show off. It's progressive. If you don't get a handle on it early, you have cities burning and cops being shot. I didn't make it this way. They did. You nail it down every single time. You never give a free pass. You become relentless in your pursuit of justice. This way they don't have to worry about being shot in the line of duty.

I see no remorse for the dead they killed. I see them cry like a bitch when it happens to them. 50 cops at the scene for the officers. How many for you or I? Take the APC and shove it up your ass you steroid taking little dick insecure bastards. If you are that insecure, find a new line of work and let the real police handle their business with respect to the human beings they serve.

Oh, you criminals who think you have a free pass, you deserve to be beaten if you screw up. It's your fault the honest citizens get treated like they do. You created an atmosphere of disrepair. I want justice, not one sided justice, real justice. I want accountability. Justified should be true and not fabricated into it to cover it up.

All in all, it's probably coming down to where we will have soldiers policing us. I bet you'll dig your own lime pit. Yeah, don't shoot this cop for being a dickhead. Take his badge. Do it now. Do this often. When they see there is ramifications to their actions, they will conform. If you let them get away with it, they will progress into the monster we know is there.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is why I have zero empathy for anyone in the profession. It takes a sociopathic person to enforce unjust laws let alone abuse a child with jack boot force.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm curious whether the parent can go to their local DA and have abuse charges filed against the cop and teachers involved. Most likely the DA won't do squat.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mugger

I wonder if they could. It is certainly an avenue i would pursue if it was my child. It was clear child abuse, no doubt about it. The school would be liable for holding a child over to cops who then abused the child. The whole thing is a mess, an absolute disgrace!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Clearly the school screwed up and the parenting seems to be absent here. If the school would have used the paddle I am sure this thread would have been discussing the horrors of spanking a child. When I was a kid I got the paddle once. Then I weighed my actions carefully to be sure I had a better that 80% chance of getting away with something.

I don't have a problem with what the cops did here. The cops are the end result of where the nanny state has taken us. The school asked for their help. The best thing that could have happened is the cops walk away but they didn't. Now this turns into another cop hating thread?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I was out shopping yesterday and there was this 4/5yr-old kid who should've got this treatment....

Kid was running around, throwing things all over and literally ripping items from the store shelf hooks. Kid was going apesh't all over the place.... Parents were less than 10ft away and didn't seem phased at all. I would have said something, but then I probably would have got an earful calling me racist or something, so I just left the store...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: truckdriver42

Clearly the school screwed up and the parenting seems to be absent here. If the school would have used the paddle I am sure this thread would have been discussing the horrors of spanking a child. When I was a kid I got the paddle once. Then I weighed my actions carefully to be sure I had a better that 80% chance of getting away with something.

I don't have a problem with what the cops did here. The cops are the end result of where the nanny state has taken us. The school asked for their help. The best thing that could have happened is the cops walk away but they didn't. Now this turns into another cop hating thread?

The mother was on her way to the school (I think she was 10 minutes away from arriving) when the school decided to call in the police, then the police handled it by handcuffing this four year old...further escalating the situation.

To me, this is just another example of how the school officials and the police really don't know how to handle situations of varying degrees of violence or mental illness from troubled citizens, no matter what age or state of health. Especially when children of all ages are treated with mood-altering medications as a quick fix.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

This is Hypocrisy at it's best- If you give your kid a kick up the bum for misbehaving then it's child abuse, but when a cop cuffs a kid it's perfectly okay.

Whatever happened to "I'm calling your father" Many of us dreaded those words growing up and we'd behave ourselves to avoid the belt-but nowadays the belt is a form of abuse-hell even a stern word is a form of abuse. The smart thing to do would be to strip a kid of their privileges as punishment for their misdeeds, but then the shrinks would cry 'emotional abuse' at the top of their lungs.

I feel for parents and teachers these days because they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Adults lack of patience with children now days is increasing. I remember as late as the early 90's when I was in grade school teachers would take a ruler and spank unruly kids on the hand. I think we need to bring that back. I witnessed a the principle at my child school the other day tell a student she was expelled indefinitely just because she was being sassy and not listening. Tptb want us to put our kids on drugs so they can be controlled and grow up to become great nwo citizens.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
While I don't agree with what happened here to this child, I will say one thing:

Dollars to Doughnuts this kid will NEVER break the law, at least intentionally.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join